• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Racism, it cost us too much money

Get Shredded!
Its OK for people to be racist if they want, Its America, people can be who they want, remember?? Dont need libtards telling people how to act.

Its OK for people to be racist if they want, Its America, people can be who they want, remember?? Dont need libtards telling people how to act.

Sure, it's America and u can be an asshole all u want, as long as u understand there's consequences for ur action. Freedom isn't really free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Children are America’s future, regardless of color

But you keep clinging to that “you ain’t black you don’t get it” stupidity, I grew up in the same country everyone else did and had the same opportunities and I bet there are millions of people of color in this country that are more successful than me but it’s sooo unfair here.... maybe it’s my turn to start crying about how unfair it is, will you support me in my plight??

Of course that wigger won’t. You’re white.

Only backs his bros.

Of course that wigger won’t. You’re white.

Only backs his bros.

I know this will go way over Charley’s head but it’s quite ironic how he treats “people of color” differently because of their skin color yet somehow everyone else is a racist....

I know this will go way over Charley’s head but it’s quite ironic how he treats “people of color” differently because of their skin color yet somehow everyone else is a racist....

Totally over his head.

Dumb wigger.

Mr. Ironrag , my education is mostly in music, and sorry son, this country is racist,,, it's funny hearing you say, what you think 'so-called black men' think or do, because you have no idea, and I don't see 'people of color' in a negative light,, people of color are America's future …:winkfinger:

Turn off your TV and you'll magically see racism disappear.

Truth. Most people don't really give a flying fuck about it.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Charley does... that wigger dreams of being dominated by BBC.

Hopes he goes to jail so he can have his Lilly white ass plugged every night.

Charely is a wigger.

IML Gear Cream!
Mr. Ironrag , my education is mostly in music, and sorry son, this country is racist,,, it's funny hearing you say, what you think 'so-called black men' think or do, because you have no idea, and I don't see 'people of color' in a negative light,, people of color are America's future …:winkfinger:

What education? Rap and hip hop isn’t music you stupid wigger.

why are white guys always trying to prove some nasty bullshit, all you guys trying to act as if 'whitey ' is somehow superior,, so trumpian,, #SAD
Except I do not believe "'whitey' is somehow superior, nor am I a Trump supporter (except perhaps in comparison to the other major candidate, lesser of two evils, since I am a libertarian), nor do I think my post proved "some nasty bullshit."

My post looked at experiments where they had academic experts, in psychology, rate the cultural bias of IQ test questions. This is a group of persons who would love for IQ tests to be culturally biased. So they rated the cultural bias of each question. Then the experimenters took a look at the differences in missed questions between blacks and whites. The result was precisely the opposite of what the academics would like to prove. The questions rated most culturally biased were questions having the least differences between blacks and whites. The opposite was also true (questions rated least culturally biased showed a bigger difference). That means the cultural bias theory is bullshit.

I am sure the academics wanted it to be true. Tested, it turned out not to be so. This is how science works. Test your theory and see if it holds up.

The other study had to do with what questions are missed, and are they different between blacks and white? The answer was no. Blacks and whites miss the same questions. They miss the hard ones and get the easy ones. Should this result really be surprising? LOL! Give a test to a white guy and a black guy, and SURPRISE, they both are more likely to get difficult questions wrong and easy questions correct. :stupid:

Again, however, no cultural differences.

There aren't really two different "cultures," black and white, anyway. There is one unique American culture. Blacks in America share about zero with blacks in Africa in terms of culture. American culture is different than various European cultures, too. America is a unique culture. Sure, one can point to "subcultures," with some small variances, but saying blacks and whites in America are different culturally is a little silly, and the subcultural differences are not really based upon race.

So what "nasty shit" was I trying to prove? Oh, yeah, white supremacy and Trump and all that . . . I forgot for a second.

It's too bad that IQ testing has become so politicized. Society would be better off if research could dig deeply into heritability and environmental influences and what factors can and cannot improve IQ.

Think of all the benefits to society of increasing IQ scores.

But, no, we can't even discuss this shit because there might be racial differences, and the political left gets offended too easily. :(

And Charley, I understand the premise of your knee jerk reaction. You don't like racism. You'd like to stamp it out. Therefore, you have knee jerk reactions to anything that might be construed as showing perhaps a "racial difference" in outcome, because you foresee it being misused.

I think you have good intentions, deep down. I just think your zeal has overwhelmed any good outcomes from your good intentions, especially when you start attacking those whose motives are nothing like you suppose. You end up not listening to anybody else and do the equivalent of shutting down speech by yelling with a bullhorn. The end result for you personally is that you never really understand what the other person is saying if you see any hint of anything you might disagree with or anything that challenges your worldview.

And, hey, you don't have to agree, but you should at least try to listen and understand the other's viewpoint and see whether you actually DO disagree.

And Charley, I understand the premise of your knee jerk reaction. You don't like racism. You'd like to stamp it out. Therefore, you have knee jerk reactions to anything that might be construed as showing perhaps a "racial difference" in outcome, because you foresee it being misused.

I think you have good intentions, deep down. I just think your zeal has overwhelmed any good outcomes from your good intentions, especially when you start attacking those whose motives are nothing like you suppose. You end up not listening to anybody else and do the equivalent of shutting down speech by yelling with a bullhorn. The end result for you personally is that you never really understand what the other person is saying if you see any hint of anything you might disagree with or anything that challenges your worldview.

And, hey, you don't have to agree, but you should at least try to listen and understand the other's viewpoint and see whether you actually DO disagree.

,, it's true, you have a good point, I'm used to the racial politics[or lack of] on this site, and certain members think they can talk shit because they understand they can get away with it .. sorry, Mal, I'll do a better job... :winkfinger:

Wigger (Charley)

[FONT=&quot]A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery(especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's credit cards.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "white boy" disposition when in the presence of actual African Americans ( with exceptions: Those whose origins trace to the suburbs being the most prominant.).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wigger: "Yo kid, you best be watchin' ya step!"

Typical Suburban White Girl: "Didn't you get that Do-rag at Hot topic?"

Wigger: "Yeah, well.. you know how we do!"
[/FONT]

Wigger (Charley)

A male caucasion, usually born and raised in the suburbs that displays a strong desire to emulate African American Hip Hop culture and style through "Bling" fashion and generally accepted "thug life" guiding principles.

Often characterized by his car, or "whip": usually an econobox modified with at least twice the car's book value in non-power producing modifications or an SUV with at least 5500 lbs. of curb weight. Traditional trucks can also qualify here, depending on locale (southern states' percentages are higher). All vehicles are also mandated to have at least 19" chrome alloy wheels, regardless of make. The typical wigger is also characterized by a strong desire to adorn gold jewlery(especially heavy gold chains) and athletic warm up suits. All equipment and clothing will be paid for by the parents of the individual in question, or the parents of said individual's "shorty" through the use of said shorty's credit cards.

A general disposition of "hard" will be displayed among other wiggers and to kids around their neighbohood (usually labelled a 'subdivision' or 'gated community' due to its mass produced housing develoment origins). This disposition will immediately be dropped and replaced by a more typical "white boy" disposition when in the presence of actual African Americans ( with exceptions: Those whose origins trace to the suburbs being the most prominant.).

Wigger: "Yo kid, you best be watchin' ya step!"

Typical Suburban White Girl: "Didn't you get that Do-rag at Hot topic?"

Wigger: "Yeah, well.. you know how we do!"

Tasting his pre-cum in your throat just like you secretly desire.

teach us more about pre-cum, you seem to be an authority , and here you are with your 'U.S. flag shirt',,, cute !!! Let us know where you bought your shirt :winkfinger:

teach us more about pre-cum, you seem to be an authority , and here you are with your 'U.S. flag shirt',,, cute !!! Let us know where you bought your shirt :winkfinger:

Yeah...wtf would a commie wigger know about the American flag except that you want to burn it.

Wtf would you know about sacrifice for your country? You un-american piece of shit wigger.

You can talk badly about this country and others may not give a shit. But it matters to me...

The opinions you have on how "racist" this country is doesn't amount to a pile of shit. Ppl are clamoring to become citizens here bc they KNOW how lucky they would be to become one.

You hate this country so much? Go to Africa you fucking wigger. LMK how ppl of color their treat you.

It might just surprise you that your lilly white ass isn't welcome there. Fucking commie prick.

Many many ppl died for our flag. Make jokes about it. Hate it. WTF do you care about their loss of life.

Yeah...wtf would a commie wigger know about the American flag except that you want to burn it.

Wtf would you know about sacrifice for your country? You un-american piece of shit wigger.

You can talk badly about this country and others may not give a shit. But it matters to me...

The opinions you have on how "racist" this country is doesn't amount to a pile of shit. Ppl are clamoring to become citizens here bc they KNOW how lucky they would be to become one.

You hate this country so much? Go to Africa you fucking wigger. LMK how ppl of color their treat you.

It might just surprise you that your lilly white ass isn't welcome there. Fucking commie prick.

Many many ppl died for our flag. Make jokes about it. Hate it. WTF do you care about their loss of life.

:roflmao: ,, just keep your head down white boy... tell us some more about 'pre-cum'.. :popcorn:

You know Charley, I thought you were just pulling random gifts from the internet, but all those have the same homos in them. Those your private stash?

By the way, I wouldn't even enter that into a browser or look at it. Augustine is right, you have to be a homo. Most leftists are.

And why do you post on this forum? Nobody cares about the bullshit you post about. Don't you have a political forum you post on? Serious question by the way.

You know Charley, I thought you were just pulling random gifts from the internet, but all those have the same homos in them. Those your private stash?

By the way, I wouldn't even enter that into a browser or look at it. Augustine is right, you have to be a homo. Most leftists are.

And why do you post on this forum? Nobody cares about the bullshit you post about. Don't you have a political forum you post on? Serious question by the way.

That nigger lover knows all about black dick.

Definitely seeing his private jerk off stash.

I touched a nerve. Lol

https://starpolitical.com/university-of-georgia-ta-says-some-white-people-may-have-to-die/

UGA professor “claims some white people must die” in a social media post he wrote on the University of Georgia’s Facebook page.

According to Campus Reform, UGA philosophy TA Irami Osei-Frimpong made the comment during a conversation on the Overheard at UGA Facebook page. The comment has since been deleted. Osei-Frimpong claimed in May 2017 that Facebook suspended him for quoting from an article which detailed how Texas A&M professor Tommy Curry had said “in order to be equal, in order to be liberated, some white people may have to die.”
“Killing some white people isn’t genocide; it’s killing some white people,” the UGA TA explained in a Medium post. “We had to kill some white people to get out of slavery. Maybe if we’d killed more during the 20th century we still wouldn’t talk about racialized voter disenfranchisement and housing, education, and employment discrimination. This should not be controversial.”

Woah wtf is with all the gay shit dude, that’s fucking disgusting. Come on now can’t you argue with out the fags

Back