• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could Flex Lewis Survive in Open Bodybuilding?

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik It’s difficult to hear that this year might be Flex Lewis’ last year competing in 212. Now, he didn’t completely give insight into what’s next, but many are saying retirement isn’t in the picture. This could really only mean one thing – Flex is looking to make the move into the open

Read More...

Hopefully flex Lewis is not about to retire he still has plenty left in him I would like to see him in at least the top 3 in the mens open 1 year. Do you guys think he has the size to potentially win it?

If dexter can do it then flex can, I’d like to see what flex can bring without having to “make weight”

absolutely, flex has a very respectable physique and could definitely compete with taller guys. he could never win open but i believe will stand out among the top 10 or even top 5 despite his height/ weight. also he wont have to cut soo much size to make 212 weight and would come in fuller and more natural looking. Flex carries a great off season build and stays pretty well defined all year round.

absolutely, flex has a very respectable physique and could definitely compete with taller guys. he could never win open but i believe will stand out among the top 10 or even top 5 despite his height/ weight. also he wont have to cut soo much size to make 212 weight and would come in fuller and more natural looking. Flex carries a great off season build and stays pretty well defined all year round.
Good to see you're still around old buddy! :winkfinger:

Back