• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Powdered B5 & Apple vinegar for acne

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am running a cycle of sust350 e3d. This is week 7 and i dont want to stop because im getting great results. I never struggled with acne growing ip but my back and chest and arms are getting really bumpy, is now spreading to my face. It seems like nothing is working but i read that 10 g of vitamin b5 a day and apple vinegar will do the trick. Has anybody heard or tried this? Any other suggestions?? Thanks

Apple cider vinegar as a topical astringent can help. Make sure it is diluted with water. Very few clinical studies have been conducted for B5 and acne but those that have shown positive results when followed by a health professional.

Always good to share positive experiences on these subjects. Thanks for posting.

Methods for treating hormonal and steroid related acne
5a8311fb03956011ca4b004e30edcfaa.png

Before I waste time talking about what can trigger acne, like "estro levels", bacteria, fungus and hormonal fluctuations etc etc, I'll get right to the point and talk about "your" treatment..Your treatment will be done in phases and I promise it will have amazing results..Keeping Estrogen levels in check is extremely important, but below is an alternative to treatment options aside from taking anti-estrogen's that only seem to slightly hinder most acne related sides.

Go to a local Dollar Tree, or Dollar General (whatever there's a main/huge dollar store chain in your area)..You can purchase products there for pennies on dollar compared to name brands that range from 4-8$ at leading stores.. Major savings, plus you can bathe in these due to how inexpensive they are..

Before we speak about perscirtion medications here are some basic non medication steps to treating/targeting acne. However, if all else fails with this treatment, see your local physician and discuss the options for typical creams or oral antibiotics, antibiotics may provide a more ideal treatment depending on your case for combating acne at the same time yielding long lasting results, all the while avoiding the
"accutane"resort, which should be the very last method of treatment consideration..

Let's begin on basic affordable and inexpensive treatment options locally available for most people

First - You'll need Salicylic acid wash, there's actual a few different types when it concerns the product carrier vehicle..There's a cleanse white cream (body wash) and there's liquid soup body wash salicylic acid.. You'll need both as I will explain a bit later..
Secondly - Pears Glycerin soap.. This is not made with any synthetic compounds, dyes, perfumes nor does it possess anti-bacteria agents (these are not good for the skin as they will kill off good and bad bac levels creating a platform for further exposure with more acne onset, there needs to be a balance not a lopsided disruption)..
Pears glycerin soap is actually over 200 years old, and is one of the best products you can use for your skin. It doesn't over dry your skin which can trigger your dermis/glands to produce more sebum to accommodate the excessive dryness, this is NOT what you want..The healthy balance with pears glycerin/transparent soap has been proven and derma-tested, and highly recommend over conventional synthetic soaps. Avoid dish washing soaps or other soaps claiming to possess heavy grease removal properties, these can induce greater outbreaks like I stated above by way of hindering the balance of good/bad bacteria by over drying..
Thirdly - Apple cider vinegar - Apple cider vinegar is so great for curing acne because it returns the acidity to our skin and restores that acid mantle. It also kills bad bacteria, removes excess dirt, oil and dissolves dead skin cells that may clog pores causing sebum to back up and formulate a cystic a like acne environment.
Fourth - You will need non-petroleum replenishing aloe vera body gel for damaged dry or sun burn skin..This will come into effect when using apple cider vinegar and 10% benzoly peroxide, which can burn and over dry the skin at times, it soothes, replenishes and restores the balance in the skin without causing more brake-outs on the effected area, plus its great for after sun-tanning/beds. Which I will mention a bit later into the read..

Below is a pic of what the products/brands may look like..If you notice the small travel size spray bottles, this you can use by filling with apple cider vinegar and use while out on the road or easy/convenient storage in your bathroom..Easy to use, just spray effected area and/or cotton ball and rub area gently avoiding any small abrasions or irritation (avoid rubbing excessively because small nicks and scratches or abrasions can trap bad bacteria and cause further unwanted acne)
16231jn.jpg

AM shower
Step 1) When bathing use the pears soap (avoid rags or bushes/sponges due to trapped bacteria that may linger and to avoid skin abrasions), wash thoroughly and repeatedly until skin feels squeaky clean (I mean this literally)
Step 2) Apply Salicylic acid body wash immediately after cleansing with the soap..Allow this to sit on the skin without washing away for several mins, during this phase use Salicylic acid cream wash (non petroleum) and apply to acne areas and let sit..Rinse after several min.
Step 3) Using a new clean towel to dry off effected areas first before the rest of your body..Once out of the shower and full dry, apply the 10% benzoly peroxide to generously to effected areas and around, rub in until white color dissipates..You can apply more with a paste base for areas that wont be seen!
Step 4) During the day utilize the apple cider vinegar with spray bottle to effected areas, let it air cool, do NOT wipe it dry..It may tingle or even sting, this is a good thing..
Step 5) (late afternoon) Use a mixture of 10% benzoly and non-petroleum replenishing aloe vera, body gel on effected areas.. You'll need to mix the both in palm of hands, just a little bit this time and spread/rub on effected areas..

Step 6) Repeat step 1 before bed, and step 4..

(During the night if you awake, have the apple cider vinegar bottle on your night stand, and spray area and let air cool)
Do this for 3-5 days.. If your acne doesn't begin to clear up you can become more aggressive with step 4 by employing it multiple times, with the addition of a 10min tanning bed session, however tanning beds are a hub for bac and are known to increase/agitate more acne..You could also clean your bathtub with bleach (killing all bac), then fill with the hottest water you can stand and soak with Epsom-salt for 20mins)..

If you find this treatment to be ineffective, I again would suggest contacting your physician and requesting the possibilities of antibiotics for further treatment!

One last tip, I like using a daily cover-up that will target acne as a treatment option, but doesn't trigger an onset of more acne however it needs to be Salicylic acid based..Below is one that I use for spot treatment to not only treat the acne at its spot, but to somewhat hide it, and give me that sense of confidence back without feeling like there's a huge beacon light shining on my face for everyone to see..You'll need to find what shade fits you best.. I have a darker skin tone so 70+ is what I use..
acne2.jpg

Last but no least -Avoid these facial pad scrubs, like I mentioned prior about micro skin abrasions and irritation, these are notorious for being a culprit to prolonging the unwanted presance of acne, by allowing bad bacteria to penetrate the opened areas and formulate NEW acne.. However, if you use these, I soak them in my very own cock-tail, apple cider vinegar and use them to "dab" the area.
Also the addition of Tanning bed sessions at small time frames from 5 -15 mins x 2 a week can also assist with combating recurrences atthe same time slowing down existing acne. An other great method is 4 cups of Epsom salt 2 x a week in a hot bath soak, not only is this very healthy for the skin and sore muscles but it can neutralize and dry out acne and kill bac levels with just about all types ofacne..You can alter and tweak due to skin sensitivity if need be..
207583.jpg

My closing statement, if these basic applications fail to provide any results I would opt for "Antibiotics", that's right, antibiotics..
To name a few that come to mind would be Bactrim, Erythromycin or even Clyndomicin (Clyndomicin is a very potent antibiotic and should be lastly considered due to building a resistance, it's mostly used for cellulitis and other major muscle compartment and skin infections).. Antibiotics can provide drastic and at times almost instantaneous results when combating acne and at times they possess long lasting effects while others claim to never again have any acne flare-up since antibiotic treatment..Even the application of anti-fungal/antibiotic creams or anti-Androgen shampoos can prove one of the MOST effective responses to target acne, in fact I often advise Mupirocin cream 2%
(Use cream base, not oil/petroleum due the the prescience of oil base clogging pours, the cream doesn't seem to have the clogging/congestion effect on the skin) and Ketoconazole shampoo 2%.. The combination of these have proven to be amazing and probably the most dominate treatment application one can employ..The anti-androgen shampoo targets the receptors in the skin that are hormonal activated triggered by way of DHT (a very potent steroid hormone), bear in mind the catalyst for acne is initially DHT (an androgen) and the sebaceous activity it causes, this shampoo is a reducer and targets the receptors in which sebaceous is activated and the formulated that is responsible for creating acne in most adults that use AAS.. I'm confidant that this very last step mentioned here will provide drastic and noticeable results almost over night in most users. It has been the go-to resort for myself when having AAS induced acne flare-ups, I swear by it..
153ww15.jpg

Good luck and I hope these applications can help improve your conditions and restore your self of confidence..

Vision

Thanks Vision.....this is not only good information for the forum but also great info to pass on to our teens fighting acne.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Vision, if you wouldn't mind sending me a PM on where to obtain the 2% ketoconazole.

Back