• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone used aurum rx

kudegras

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a ton of stuff all of it is aurum rx I recently bought for my next cycle. The source I got it from has great positive reviews for other brand gear on couple forums but the aurum rx stuff is something I have not seen much about. Please any info will help out. Thanks everyone

I have a ton of stuff all of it is aurum rx I recently bought for my next cycle. The source I got it from has great positive reviews for other brand gear on couple forums but the aurum rx stuff is something I have not seen much about. Please any info will help out. Thanks everyone

Its all on point thats for sure. Vikings domestic guy (aurum RX) just got busted though. Its all over the news in that state.

Its all on point thats for sure. Vikings domestic guy (aurum RX) just got busted though. Its all over the news in that state.
Oh shit...
I didn't know that.
His products were solid.
I've read that his SD (inj.) was some of the best ever.
I personally used his test cyp and Deca

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Oh shit...
I didn't know that.
His products were solid.
I've read that his SD (inj.) was some of the best ever.
I personally used his test cyp and Deca

Yeah man. It sucks the way it happened... not what you’d think at all.

Always had good experience using their products.

How did they get busted though?

Why buy a product you have never heard about?

Why in the heck is everyone over at hardcore underground saying aurum rx is not good and throw it out?

Why buy a product you have never heard about?
I bought it because my source I got other good stuff from started getting it instead of other stuff and he is a good stand up guy so I took his word for it. I started seeing all this stuff over at hardcore underground the other day about it being bad gear and viking being a scammer so I became concerned. If you dudes say it is good then I believe it is good.

I bought it because my source I got other good stuff from started getting it instead of other stuff and he is a good stand up guy so I took his word for it. I started seeing all this stuff over at hardcore underground the other day about it being bad gear and viking being a scammer so I became concerned. If you dudes say it is good then I believe it is good.
When did you get it? He was popular either on Muscle and Science or Ironmag over a year ago.

When did you get it? He was popular either on Muscle and Science or Ironmag over a year ago.

I have been getting it for the past week or 2. I wanted to read up on it so I googled aurum rx and saw this thread from hardcore underground forum from 2017 that said it was not good. So I asked some people there and they said throw it out. So I am just trying to find out if it is good or not.

I got banned at Hardcore UG the day I stopped paying for advertising :)
Dont take seriously what some people say there, they might have their own interests.
Why in the heck is everyone over at hardcore underground saying aurum rx is not good and throw it out?

Dude passed out in his car.....must be good shit bro. Lol

I got banned at Hardcore UG the day I stopped paying for advertising :)
Dont take seriously what some people say there, they might have their own interests.
Yap that makes total sense considering they all keep telling me to throw it out and that they have a lot of good sponsors I should check out.

wow! lol He passed out in front of USPS. Sounds like someone you don't want to do business with anyway

wow! lol He passed out in front of USPS. Sounds like someone you don't want to do business with anyway

I hear he’s a great guy. And I know the products even better. Guess he just needed some sleep

Thanks for all the help guys. I trust my source and I trust the people here all you. You guys have not steered me in the wrong direction yet.

Get Shredded!
Maybe they were running the fella too hard and he just needed a siesta. Hence why their delivery times were so on point..

He was a friend of mine
Awe man. Rough way to go out falling asleep. I'd at least wanna have some time to think and make a move.
Sorry to hear that.

Awe man. Rough way to go out falling asleep. I'd at least wanna have some time to think and make a move.
Sorry to hear that.

Definitely an unfortunate situation. Also sucks, bc when they bounce back you really don’t know who to trust lol..

I have been getting it for the past week or 2. I wanted to read up on it so I googled aurum rx and saw this thread from hardcore underground forum from 2017 that said it was not good. So I asked some people there and they said throw it out. So I am just trying to find out if it is good or not.
Bro I'd say it's gtg. I mean, his gear was always good when I used it. Another guy, whom I personally admire, FitRaver did a serious ass cut on his gear.
I would also venture out to say whatever forum you're on is trying to get you to spend money there instead of using perfectly good gear. That's just me guess/ 2 cents.
Good luck with whatever you choose broseph!!

Bro I'd say it's gtg. I mean, his gear was always good when I used it. Another guy, whom I personally admire, FitRaver did a serious ass cut on his gear.
I would also venture out to say whatever forum you're on is trying to get you to spend money there instead of using perfectly good gear. That's just me guess/ 2 cents.
Good luck with whatever you choose broseph!!

Yea my friend I agree with what you said there. My guy is a stand up person and I am completely confident in this gear after what I heard from you guys here and my source reassurance. Thanks everyone

I saw that thread lol. Smelled like bs to me

Yea man I could not agree more. I just want to say thanks to everyone here for being friendly and helpful to me when I ask questions and not acting like some elitist. Thanks for when you do see me obviously needing a bit of a hand in a topic helping me out with some advice and knowledge and not trying to act like I am a retard who can not even wipe his own ass. *fist bumps everyone*

I purchased his stuff....100% bunk. I posted a review on Pro Muscle and was told to back it up with labs. I posted labs and was banned. This guy paid big money on PM, obviously.

Narcotic use is a huge problem in our world. Killed my best friend. He probably fell asleep from narcotics and there you have it.

Back