• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’, Gets Killed

Darwin's theory at work. We need more idiots like this.

Yep. Darwinism indeed. Is it too early to lol? The positive twist is there were at least 2 new jobs created.

the fact that they were vegans is enough to tell you they were libtard dems from the deep state.. death was to good for them.

the fact that they were vegans is enough to tell you they were libtard dems from the deep state.. death was to good for them.

Too bad there weren’t more white bike riders to kill

IML Gear Cream!
Too bad there weren’t more white bike riders to kill

white bikers have Jesus in their hearts . When Trump got home from serving in Viet Nam, 2 years I heard, he joined a N.Y. Biker group, but his father didn't like it, so young Donnie quit the group. google it..

white bikers have Jesus in their hearts . When Trump got home from serving in Viet Nam, 2 years I heard, he joined a N.Y. Biker group, but his father didn't like it, so young Donnie quit the group. google it..

Death to whitey

Those fuckers will block the roads for miles and not let any cars go around em. There's videos of diesel trucks getting next to em and rolling coal blowing black smoke all over em.....laugh my ass off watching those vids.

Those fuckers will block the roads for miles and not let any cars go around em. There's videos of diesel trucks getting next to em and rolling coal blowing black smoke all over em.....laugh my ass off watching those vids.

Theyre very annoying, they act like they own the road then get mad when people hit them

I am so thankful I had parents that raised me and took the time to teach us kids about the reality of life instead of the idealistic utopia that these two dead people came up with.

Take a look at these two stupid fuckers. 29 years old and this is how they think?

They got to have some real fucked up parents to think the way they did.

Well I think this couple is on to something, I don’t think the libs should give up on this theory just yet. I believe if enough keep trying this same tactic they will find good ones. I will donate a couple bikes.......

Darwin must be proud

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Dumb motherfuckers. I am all about testing theories and taking risks but not when the downside of being wrong can result in my death. Too many millenials don't understand or live in the real world.

me and the wife are going for a swim at shark alley cause sharks are really friendly and misunderstood

me and the wife are going for a swim at shark alley cause sharks are really friendly and misunderstood

There's a shark researcher that tried to prove that theory....you should look up the video.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Libtards :jerkit:

exactly. sorry folks evil exists and that shit is real! there are people that will fucking kill you for no reason except fun.

There's a shark researcher that tried to prove that theory....you should look up the video.

Didn't end well for him, didn't it and also didn't Michael Phelps try to outswim one?

As for the bikers, tough cookies for going too near that ISIS compound.

Ha, just saw some vids. Funny, almost as funny as when BLM and other dumb-ass protesters/street blockers get run over, hysterical...

Back