• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Coffee A Suitable Pre-Workout Supplement?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Christian Duque The need for energy has become a major issue facing athletes everywhere. A great preworkout product on the market is IronMag Labs’ Maximum Pump V2. This product helps athletes train longer, get pumps, battle fatigue and even get stronger. The category, however, is largely over-saturated in the fitness industry, with everything from

Read More...

Kratom is the best pre workout available.

I heard a doctor say that coffee will have a catabolic effect. No idea if that is true.

I heard a doctor say that coffee will have a catabolic effect. No idea if that is true.
over doing your caffeine consumption can lead to elevated cortisol levels that might have negative catabolic effects. I should add that you would have to have a serious calorie deficit. Research is inconclusive and if it did increase catabolic mechanism it would be minimal.

Last edited:
Pre workout for me consist mainly of food.. I need food period.. I use a sugar free zero call redbull, mixed in blender with nectar protein powder,oats and some natty PNB, and banana...my fluid content is bottle water with Gatorade mix.. I'll lift 2 hrs after large meal, but I'll have that PW snack/meal prior long as BS doesn't drop, I hang hang forever!

Pre workout for me consist mainly of food.. I need food period.. I use a sugar free zero call redbull, mixed in blender with nectar protein powder,oats and some natty PNB, and banana...my fluid content is bottle water with Gatorade mix.. I'll lift 2 hrs after large meal, but I'll have that PW snack/meal prior long as BS doesn't drop, I hang hang forever!

My pre w/o consists of food as well. And a pre w/o drink lol. But when I train, it’s 3:30am so I kind of need it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My pre w/o consists of food as well. And a pre w/o drink lol. But when I train, it’s 3:30am so I kind of need it lol

I forgot that you train that early.. yeah buddy, I'd need food as uno numero.. Sure stims help and give a slight placebo for me, but nothing replaces what food can provide.. consistency and longer output!
Shorter intense workouts = stims with some food
longer more dialed in workouts, more breaks but more output = FOOD!

I'll even bring oats blended with Gatorade/bcaa's or a bullshit garbage protein bar just for some fast on the spot macros..

Food keeps me mentally in the game, if I lose the mental connection I might as well not have even shown up!

I forgot that you train that early.. yeah buddy, I'd need food as uno numero.. Sure stims help and give a slight placebo for me, but nothing replaces what food can provide.. consistency and longer output!
Shorter intense workouts = stims with some food
longer more dialed in workouts, more breaks but more output = FOOD!

I'll even bring oats blended with Gatorade/bcaa's or a bullshit garbage protein bar just for some fast on the spot macros..

Food keeps me mentally in the game, if I lose the mental connection I might as well not have even shown up!

I’m the same with food. Got to have it. If not, I’m a wreck and everyone around me is miserable. I have a bad hangry side lol. I can’t train on a empty stomach. If I do, I’m ready to leave the gym within the first 30 min because I’m starving and can only focus on what sounds good to eat lol.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m the same with food. Got to have it. If not, I’m a wreck and everyone around me is miserable. I have a bad hangry side lol. I can’t train on a empty stomach. If I do, I’m ready to leave the gym within the first 30 min because I’m starving and can only focus on what sounds good to eat lol.

So funny, Im the same way, I'm like a jackle if I don't eat, I need food.. even when the wife and I are in public driving.. shes looking for things to go and do, mean while I'm looking at stores that are potential to stop and grab something to eat before I go hypo and kill a mo-fo.. she's talking about looking at wicker baskets and arts and crafts, and I'm thinking about a plate of taco's with a side of bean!!

Back