• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alex Jones shut down

Yup. I think Alex Jones is a tin foil hat wearing idiot, but censoring him is extremely negative. This was very obviously a planned effort to test the waters to see how much resistance they would receive, and there's been almost none. This has now set a precedence that will be difficult if not impossible to overcome moving forward. We will be seeing more and more of this from here on. The scope will become larger and larger, and by the time people actually realize what's happening it'll be to late to reverse it.

This also presents another, larger problem: is government control an option? Most conservatives, myself included, disagree with any more government control over private entities. Could it help with this situation? Sure. Until the government starts realizing they can weild this power more to serve their purpose (regardless of which party or regime is in charge), at which point it will become a threat to our balanced political system.

I don't normally get involved in political debated on here, but this censorship issue transcends politics and encroaches on the very fabric of our liberty. It shows the public how easily a handful of people with power over data availability can influence the populous by simply filtering what people see and hear. This is the tip of the iceberg of internet data censorship. Our government has been using these kinds of psyops for years to influence a desired effect over entire populations of people. That power is now in the hands of a few private citizens.

Is is he in any way, shape or form considered a “righty”? That would make sense since the left is all about censoring those who dare disagree with them, or does that not apply to him

I don't think you watched the video.

The first 20-30 seconds, idiots like that with zero respect for authority will be the reason we end up with curfews if it ever happens, I’m pretty sure curfews already exist in certain areas

Perfectly put.

Give it a few years and you'll have curfews in every city and "papers please" checkpoints in every corner.

This is exactly what the 1st amendment audits are about.
Absolutely. It's just a matter of time. Look at the UK, perfect example of government oversight going overboard. Russia is an even better example.

Regardless of whether the government swings to the left or the right, censorship is very bad for the people. It may sound good to one side or the other, but eventually they'll censor EVERYONE. Then it goes from there.

Is is he in any way, shape or form considered a “righty”? That would make sense since the left is all about censoring those who dare disagree with them, or does that not apply to him
Alex Jones? Shit yeah, he's a nutbag right winger though. He's no different than nutbag lefties in my book. I can't stand any of them. This is absolutely a left censoring the right deal.

But my point is that if the government is allowed to step in we're going to have a MUCH bigger problem on our hands. Think USSR kind of media/data control and manipulation. Our government is probably the single most capable in the entire world. With Russia a close second if they're even behind us anymore

Alex Jones? Shit yeah, he's a nutbag right winger though. He's no different than nutbag lefties in my book. I can't stand any of them. This is absolutely a left censoring the right deal.

But my point is that if the government is allowed to step in we're going to have a MUCH bigger problem on our hands. Think USSR kind of media/data control and manipulation. Our government is probably the single most capable in the entire world. With Russia a close second if they're even behind us anymore

Thets exactly what it sounded like to me and I agree, we let that happen good bye free country, as much as I can’t stand the idiots on the left, I would not agree to censoring them, I look at it this way, it’s nice to know exactly who the idiots are

Perfectly put.

Give it a few years and you'll have curfews in every city and "papers please" checkpoints in every corner.

This is exactly what the 1st amendment audits are about.

as long as only blacks and browns need to show papers its ok... MAGA

The first 20-30 seconds, idiots like that with zero respect for authority will be the reason we end up with curfews if it ever happens, I’m pretty sure curfews already exist in certain areas

you seem to be in touch with the 'deep state' more than most.. you should be proud MAGA

what does that mean ??
Ignorant statements get ignorant replies.

We were having a halfway intellectual conversation until you came in with the "herr herr muh black and brown racism, herr durr" bullshit. You wonder why rational people don't take you seriously

But my point is that if the government is allowed to step in we're going to have a MUCH bigger problem on our hands.

They are allowed. You are living an unconstitutional state of things...

Think USSR kind of media/data control and manipulation. Our government is probably the single most capable in the entire world. With Russia a close second if they're even behind us anymore

Russia is not a close second. There's only one global backbone and the US owns it, as it owns all the data that travels online.

as long as only blacks and browns need to show papers its ok... MAGA

Jokes on you bud, that’s exactly how it will be because they’re only people in this country that act like animals

Ignorant statements get ignorant replies.

We were having a halfway intellectual conversation until you came in with the "herr herr muh black and brown racism, herr durr" bullshit. You wonder why rational people don't take you seriously

ya didn't have to go and hurt my feelings.. that 'herr herr' stuff sounds like german.. how's your Russian ??

IML Gear Cream!
He's no Art Bell....

My new DEA work phone

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but censorship leads nowhere good

More KOOL AID for y'all..

As much as I disagree with Charley almost on everything..

He still has a right to say the dumb racist shit he does..

I may not respect what he says, but I respect that he can say it, without legal recourse..

No different for Alex Jones.. If they can take him down... Then after it's all said and done.. and if he's vindicated and they have put him back on YouTube, Twitter, Google, etc etc. .. by default.. CNN and MSNBC should be held to the same standard and get shut down immediately .. pending an audit or investigation and may only vindicated if they can prove that they're not in the business of propaganda and fake news.. Same as Alex Jones is having to do right now..

Doesn't anyone find it interesting .. especially with this Trump Russia thing going on.. during 2016 Christmas recess.. Obama busy signing the "[FONT=lucida_granderegular]Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016"
[/FONT]
Did these people have a crystal ball or something.. LOL.. or was this another act, positioned in advance, to rig the system ???
[FONT=lucida_granderegular]In short, long before "fake news" became a major media topic, the US government was already planning its legally-backed crackdown on anything it would eventually label "fake news."[/FONT]
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016...ntering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

....[FONT=lucida_granderegular]establishing an interagency center housed at the State Department to coordinate and synchronize counter-propaganda efforts throughout the U.S. government.[/FONT]

More KOOL AID for y'all..

As much as I disagree with Charley almost on everything..

He still has a right to say the dumb racist shit he does..

I may not respect what he says, but I respect that he can say it, without legal recourse..

No different for Alex Jones.. If they can take him down... Then after it's all said and done.. and if he's vindicated and they have put him back on YouTube, Twitter, Google, etc etc. .. by default.. CNN and MSNBC should be held to the same standard and get shut down immediately .. pending an audit or investigation and may only vindicated if they can prove that they're not in the business of propaganda and fake news.. Same as Alex Jones is having to do right now..

Doesn't anyone find it interesting .. especially with this Trump Russia thing going on.. during 2016 Christmas recess.. Obama busy signing the "[FONT=lucida_granderegular]Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016"
[/FONT]
Did these people have a crystal ball or something.. LOL.. or was this another act, positioned in advance, to rig the system ???

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016...ntering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law
i forgot about that, good catch, Obama did sign that shit before Trump took office, its almost like they are in cahoots with each other. they are definately testing the water with Alex Jones, the guy is entertaining and sometimes covers real topics but most people didnt take him seriously so he wont be missed, this will set the precedent to remove others

Back