• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź©şMuscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

how to solve racial division

^ seems legit..lol

Yeah, I know... I'm a linguist so it boils my blood when I see a society butchering their own language. And I understand that every language changes, evolves and blah blah blah...

You change the meaning of the word "liberal", now you have to find another word to replace what it meant before, right? So, you say libertarian. Ok, then you change the meaning of libertarian, so you'll need to find another word.

Then you call Mexicans a race and we foreigners look at it and think to ourselves "WTF" and then you ask yourself why people treat you poorly when you travel abroad.

And next thing one of you will say "we don't travel, we're #1 motherfuckers, fuck your mom, I'll kill your father, MURICAHHH" then I'll roll my eyes and laugh.

You’re taking this too literally, nobody is saying Mexican is a race, obviously it’s Hispanic but people from Mexico are called Mexicans just like people from America are called Americans which could be any race depending on citizenship, I know we aren’t perfect but you’re trying to avoid talking about what goes on on your own continent(better?)

I’m proud to be an American but we aren’t like what you described in your last paragraph

You’re taking this too literally, nobody is saying Mexican is a race, obviously it’s Hispanic

No, it's not. "Hispanic" is a broad word that groups people from the American continent who are born in a Spanish speaking country. Hispanic people can be white, black or any other race.

For instance, I'm white, I'm South American and I'm not Hispanic.

This thing you guys do with race and nationality sheds a very dark light on your society, from everyone else's point of view. That's why when you travel abroad and people notice that you're from the US eyes start rolling. Now you know.

So people who hate America most don't live here. Go figure.
It’s not really like that. Some groups of people will look at you as a white American from the United States and automatically assume your an entitled arrogant dick head but not everyone puts us all in the same category. As far as race goes, the original population of the Western Hemisphere is said to be of Asian descendants. After Europeans came here it became a mix of races for obvious reasons. Caucasian/Asian hybrids. That’s the majority of the Hispanic population in the Western Hemisphere.

This is why even tho I understand the concept of race and the 4 sub races, I believe if we look at the human species as a whole and use the term to define species and race we’d be better off. There are very few people in the west part of the globe who are of one race. We’re almost all hybrids if you really think about it. Because of the past great civilizations of the ancient world we’re constantly conquering and pillaging and raping everyone the world has been a genetic mixing pot of sorts for a long time. Indigenous peoples still exist but are definitely the minority. People are in fact people. Race doesn’t make you good or bad. Actions and compassion or lack thereof defines your character. And we’re all human. I think. I don’t know.

No, it's not. "Hispanic" is a broad word that groups people from the American continent who are born in a Spanish speaking country. Hispanic people can be white, black or any other race.

For instance, I'm white, I'm South American and I'm not Hispanic.

This thing you guys do with race and nationality sheds a very dark light on your society, from everyone else's point of view. That's why when you travel abroad and people notice that you're from the US eyes start rolling. Now you know.

You’re right, Americans are just a terrible bunch of gringos, the counrty of South America is the tops

Anthony Bourdain would be proud.

Alex still salty about the PM banning?

I think ALLEX came here to America in a soccer jeresy. Everyone thought he was mexican. He got mad. Case closed.

I thought he was a member of the Mexican race. No one likes the guy, wonder why pharmacom hired him to rep.

Alex , since you are white and live in South American do you experience and racism or prejudice from your people ?

Alex , since you are white and live in South American do you experience and racism or prejudice from your people ?

What's "my people"?

Around 50% of people in my country are white, so it's not like I'm a minority or anything.

But yes, I have experienced racism a few times.

To get back on track, the only way to solve racial division in this country is for black people to get over slavery, stop thinking that every white persona is racist and everything bad that happens to you is because your black, there I said it

To get back on track, the only way to solve racial division in this country is for black people to get over slavery, stop thinking that every white persona is racist and everything bad that happens to you is because your black, there I said it

So, you want people to forget their history? How can you force such thing?

What's "my people"?

Around 50% of people in my country are white, so it's not like I'm a minority or anything.

damn dude “your people “ would be the people from whatever country you are from . I thought you were from Brazil but I could be wrong . If it is Brazil than I didn’t know that many natives were white unless you consider non black as being white .

That’s not even close to what I said

I apologize. For some reason I thought that "get over" meant "to forget".

damn dude “your people “ would be the people from whatever country you are from . I thought you were from Brazil but I could be wrong . If it is Brazil than I didn’t know that many natives were white unless you consider non black as being white .

Sorry.

No, white means from European descent with light skin. We were colonized by Portuguese people, which are white.

Example:

17525_foto.jpg

I apologize. For some reason I thought that "get over" meant "to forget".

Sorry.

No, white means from European descent with light skin. We were colonized by Portuguese people, which are white.

Example:

17525_foto.jpg

No it means stop using it as proof to say that white prople are all racist, in this counrty any white person that talks about facts regarding race is automatically labeled a racist, as far as race goes all the hate is mainly coming from one side and all they want to do is sit back and play the victim and cry racism every chance they get, it’s annoying

No it means stop using it as proof to say that white prople are all racist, in this counrty any white person that talks about facts regarding race is automatically labeled a racist, as far as race goes all the hate is mainly coming from one side and all they want to do is sit back and play the victim and cry racism every chance they get, it’s annoying

Let me ask you this and please bear with me here.

Say that you grew up with some neighbors. Every single day, while growing up, you saw the neighbor next door beat up your father, rape your mother, kill your uncle or humiliate your cousin.

A law passes that the neighbor can't do it anymore. After a few years, the neighbor's son sees you walking down the street and says "hey buddy, long time no see" and wants to talk to you. How would that go? How would you feel?

You feel that slavery happened a long time ago because you didn't witness it, but it was very recent. These people's great grandfathers were beaten to death, raped and hung on trees. Can't you understand where they're coming from or put yourself in their shoes for a second?

Let me ask you this and please bear with me here.

Say that you grew up with some neighbors. Every single day, while growing up, you saw the neighbor next door beat up your father, rape your mother, kill your uncle or humiliate your cousin.

A law passes that the neighbor can't do it anymore. After a few years, the neighbor's son sees you walking down the street and says "hey buddy, long time no see" and wants to talk to you. How would that go? How would you feel?

You feel that slavery happened a long time ago because you didn't witness it, but it was very recent. These people's great grandfathers were beaten to death, raped and hung on trees. Can't you understand where they're coming from or put yourself in their shoes for a second?
i'm itailian, so should I be mad that blacks came over from africa and murdered and raped my ancesters? what if I was jewish? should I start a gay BB forum and ban all germans from buying my brisket laced supplements. lets say your black, should you hate blacks for murdering your family and selling your children as slaves to colonists? maybe because of slavery the weaker tribes were spared because they now had a worth as slaves.

i'm itailian, so should I be mad that blacks came over from africa and murdered and raped my ancesters? what if I was jewish? should I start a gay BB forum and ban all germans from buying my brisket laced supplements. lets say your black, should you hate blacks for murdering your family and selling your children as slaves to colonists? maybe because of slavery the weaker tribes were spared because they now had a worth as slaves.

This is a good argument. The key word here is "recent".

And I don't know if you should be mad at blacks because they raped your ancestors, but you surely can be mad at them...

Being mad or angry is part of life. The part that I find absurd is that a black person can use the race card, but a white one can't. This is just ridiculous...

Little anecdote: during the world cup a group of Brazilian guys befriended a Russian girl and had her on video saying "I have a pink pussy" in Portuguese. They were drunk and told her that she was saying "hi everyone" or something like that. Video went viral and all the guys lost their jobs and were disgraced in national television.

Few days later there was a Brazilian male reporter covering the same event when a few Russian girls walked by and started calling him hot, touched his nipples and kissed him a few times. They seemed drunk too...

No one gave a damn.

So, don't they want equality? Let's have equality then...

Confucius says ...If you want a future you have to let go of the past

How to end racism🤔

DONT TALK ABOUT IT

Which will never happen. Racism forever, until we’re all the same color in a couple hundred years

America is built on racism, that's the way it is...why should whites break their backs when we had blacks and Asians to do the scumbag jobs ? MAGA

What's "my people"?

What country do you live in?

My new DEA work phone

America is built on racism, that's the way it is...why should whites break their backs when we had blacks and Asians to do the scumbag jobs ? MAGA
google construction or work and look at the images, count how many white folk you see doing something and if you find them how many black. just saying

google construction or work and look at the images, count how many white folk you see doing something and if you find them how many black. just saying

I just did an inspection on a multimillion dollar commercial construction job and the whole crew was black...100%. But generally I do agree, they don't like to work much. And I failed the contractor three times in a row, the fourth time I had to sit on site and babysit the crew to get em passed....pathetic knowing all their money was frozen in escrow and they weren't getting paid until they passed.

Back