• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need Guidance On Bloods/Defy?

crazyqban24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been self-diagnosing my trt and also have done many blast/cruises over the last 10 years.

28yr male.

I NEED to get bloods done as well as have an expert read them to me and advise accordingly.

I have a few m8s who are using Defy-Medical and going the TRT route, but theyre getting scripts directly from them.

I still use my UGL.

Was wondering if there is an alternative to Defy-Medical for people who recreationally use gear.

Or if you know firsthand that Defy Medical will work with someone who occasionally adds compounds to their TRT prescription.

I would be completely transparent with them. Optimizing everything is my PRIMARY goal.

Why would you want to do that? I wouldn't see the benefit and if you are adding to the prescribed dose, they are going to lower your dose. Seems like a waste of money to me.

I just started the process with defy medical.

First thing I did is I told them I self prescribe and buy test on the black market.

They said fine just follow their protocol on dosage and when to draw blood after last injection.

I came back a little high at 913ng/dl and so far no issue.

I have a phone call with physicians assistant later this week to get my prescription.

They did not bat an eye at that test level.

Awesome. That's what I was looking for.

Im not really looking to get a script from them.

Just want to make sure all of my bloods are ok,

as well as thyroid and any other important markers that may need addressing.

Thx m8 !

I just started the process with defy medical.

First thing I did is I told them I self prescribe and buy test on the black market.

They said fine just follow their protocol on dosage and when to draw blood after last injection.

I came back a little high at 913ng/dl and so far no issue.

I have a phone call with physicians assistant later this week to get my prescription.

They did not bat an eye at that test level.

You can do all of that on your own without going through Defy. Just go get blood drawn and post your results. No need in paying 500 dollars to someone for reading blood work if you are using black market gear and do not need the script. Makes 0 sense.

You can do all of that on your own without going through Defy. Just go get blood drawn and post your results. No need in paying 500 dollars to someone for reading blood work if you are using black market gear and do not need the script. Makes 0 sense.

There is a lot more to a TRT clinic than test and E2 levels then coming on here to get advice.

Test, free test, SHGB, TSH, T3, T4 and IGF-1 are hormones that are tested and treated should there be deficiencies.

Plus health markers like hemoglobin, hematocrit, RBC, PSA, cholesterol and how to treat those symptoms should they be out of balance due to TRT.

Between the analysis and consultation it might be around $500 then you get prescription for what may help bring you into balance with hormones and health markers.

As an example, I now have a prescription for therapeutic phlebotomy. Not something I can pursue on my own.

In closing I do think it is worth the money.

But to each their own.

What is therapeutic phlebotomy? Is that basically in place of donating blood if you can not because your hemoglobin or hematocrit are too high?
There is a lot more to a TRT clinic than test and E2 levels then coming on here to get advice.

Test, free test, SHGB, TSH, T3, T4 and IGF-1 are hormones that are tested and treated should there be deficiencies.

Plus health markers like hemoglobin, hematocrit, RBC, PSA, cholesterol and how to treat those symptoms should they be out of balance due to TRT.

Between the analysis and consultation it might be around $500 then you get prescription for what may help bring you into balance with hormones and health markers.

As an example, I now have a prescription for therapeutic phlebotomy. Not something I can pursue on my own.

In closing I do think it is worth the money.

But to each their own.

What is therapeutic phlebotomy? Is that basically in place of donating blood if you can not because your hemoglobin or hematocrit are too high?
Yes.

Basically they are giving me the option to donate blood on regular schedule and donate blood in less than 56 days to keep my RBC and hematocrit lower.

My blood results showed elevated numbers but not out of range. So they want me donate on an accelerated schedule of less than 56 days if/when needed.

Also added HCG to my TRT. After talking to doctor I had no idea how necessary HCG is for testicular health and orgasms. Think about it.........how good is an orgasm when you dribble semen compared to tossing white ropes around the bedroom? :)

I will be on 500ius twice a week from now on.

I am having blood drawn in three months as we are going to check test and E2 plus address my thyroid TSH, T3 and T4 and just to make sure my A1C is still in acceptable range.

Based on first lab report they think my thyroid may need some hormone therapy, most likely T4.

Back