Thread: Test/tren cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Test/tren cycle

Lets say i love and hate tren but love it more lol
    All my test tren cycles i usually run 700mg test e week and tren A 100mg eod. I'm starting to hear people say running tren higher then test is more beneficial. Anyone have an opion on that or even a Tren only qhich i hear people do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

You are going to hear numerous opinions on both sides. My recommendation is to try low test/high tren and decide for yourself.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree high tren low test has treated me best gains wise...
    Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    You are going to hear numerous opinions on both sides. My recommendation is to try low test/high tren and decide for yourself.
    Ironlion@keemail.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds good. Gonna give it a shot going high tren. Now should i stay with 100mg eod and do like 250 test week or maybe like 125mg tren eod
    Last edited by Paulie494; 08-12-2018 at 06:05 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    Rep Points

We all have our theories and things that work for "joe" may not for " tom"

Try the test 250 @ 125mg Monday nd Friday(prop would be better)

Tren a 100 eod see how it goes and adjust accordingly

Good luck happy gaining

Ironlion@keemail.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I had good success with high tren/low test

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

You may get a bit flat with mid tren and low test. Eat more carbs if that happens. It's a great combo for mirror, not for gaining tons of weight and size.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually live on the keto diet. I'm gonna stay with whatbqorks 750mg test and 500 tren A

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    You may get a bit flat with mid tren and low test. Eat more carbs if that happens. It's a great combo for mirror, not for gaining tons of weight and size.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie494 View Post
    Lets say i love and hate tren but love it more lol
    All my test tren cycles i usually run 700mg test e week and tren A 100mg eod. I'm starting to hear people say running tren higher then test is more beneficial. Anyone have an opion on that or even a Tren only qhich i hear people do
    I would never just run 250mg/week Test. Youíre basically shutting your body down and replacing with synthetic. Pointless. Youíre better off running tren alone than doing that (which Iím not recommending at all). Iíd do a minimum of 500. As for tren, higher dose=more sides. I wouldnít go more than 500mg. Iíve done 500 and noticed no more results than doing 300-350/week, but the sides increased noticeably. For me itís diminishing returns. Gains donít out weigh the sides once I go over 350. Youíre better off running a more normal dose for longer. Sides will be less drastic, and the gains will be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jdwaca View Post
    I would never just run 250mg/week Test. Youíre basically shutting your body down and replacing with synthetic. Pointless. Youíre better off running tren alone than doing that (which Iím not recommending at all). Iíd do a minimum of 500.

Okay.

This literally makes no sense whatsoever. There's a marked difference in running tren alone vs running it with a low dose of test. Your HPTA is shutdown one way or the other, regardless of how much test is in there. Unlike most, I've ran tren alone instead of test for replacement. It has it's strengths and weaknesses. But it's not testosterone. The loss of mental clarity without testosterone is marked, so saying you might as well run tren alone instead of along with a replacement dose is flat out dumb.

Will you see better gains with more test? Of course. More total androgens. It will always yield more results. But you could also replace the test with nandrolone too, which again is not optimal for mental clarity but it's great for mass gain. Or you could run a replacement dude of test and add in nandrolone with the tren to enhance mass gain.

I don't understand your thinking here at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Okay.

This literally makes no sense whatsoever. There's a marked difference in running tren alone vs running it with a low dose of test. Your HPTA is shutdown one way or the other, regardless of how much test is in there. Unlike most, I've ran tren alone instead of test for replacement. It has it's strengths and weaknesses. But it's not testosterone. The loss of mental clarity without testosterone is marked, so saying you might as well run tren alone instead of along with a replacement dose is flat out dumb.

Will you see better gains with more test? Of course. More total androgens. It will always yield more results. But you could also replace the test with nandrolone too, which again is not optimal for mental clarity but it's great for mass gain. Or you could run a replacement dude of test and add in nandrolone with the tren to enhance mass gain.

I don't understand your thinking here at all
    If you read carefully, I said I DID NOT RECOMMEND TAKING TREN ALONE. It IS dumb. Thatís why I said it.

The point that I was getting at, is that running test that low will not do anything. My point is to run more test than 250. If youíre going to run a TRT dose, why run it at all?

Once again....thatís not what Iím suggesting.

Iíve seen some crazy shit. I donít know why people donít just stick to the basics. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel. If pros and top level contenders have been doing it for years with amazing results, youíd think people would follow suit and quit overthinking shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jdwaca View Post
    If you read carefully, I said I DID NOT RECOMMEND TAKING TREN ALONE. It IS dumb. Thatís why I said it.

The point that I was getting at, is that running test that low will not do anything. My point is to run more test than 250. If youíre going to run a TRT dose, why run it at all?

Once again....thatís not what Iím suggesting.

Iíve seen some crazy shit. I donít know why people donít just stick to the basics. People are always trying to reinvent the wheel. If pros and top level contenders have been doing it for years with amazing results, youíd think people would follow suit and quit overthinking shit.

I see your point. I used to like lower test but now I definitely like higher test than tren. You just get better mass gain that way, with the exception of nandrolone imo. Anyhow, I see what you're saying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I see your point. I used to like lower test but now I definitely like higher test than tren. You just get better mass gain that way, with the exception of nandrolone imo. Anyhow, I see what you're saying
    I agree completely.