• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More Test then Tren A or more Tren A

Paulie494

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lets say i love and hate tren but love it more lol
All my test tren cycles i usually run 700mg test e week and tren A 100mg eod. I'm starting to hear people say running tren higher then test is more beneficial. Anyone have an opion on that or even a Tren only qhich i hear people do.

I'll let others chime in. I'm not a big fan of Tren. Thanks for the question💪

All my test tren cycles i usually run 700mg test e week and tren A 100mg eod. I'm starting to hear people say running tren higher then test is more beneficial. Anyone have an opion on that or even a Tren only qhich i hear people do.

Yes! Another Higher Tren/lower Test vs Higher Test/Lower Tren thread!

You’re going to get a lot of varying responses on this. There’s no right or wrong way and you should try each and see which you prefer. Running short esters for this makes it easier to dial it in.

From a goal perspective:
high test low Tren = bulk
high Tren low Test = cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. Since i already did high test I'm gonna do high tren now. May e like 125 mg tren eod and test maybe like 300 mg week. See how that goes

Just be your own lab rat and experiment. Tren makes me a paranoid schizophrenic😢

Thanks for the input. Since i already did high test I'm gonna do high tren now. May e like 125 mg tren eod and test maybe like 300 mg week. See how that goes

I never got that side but it doea make me inpatient and also very horny too where i call me ex up and nothing good comes from that. Hahahah

Just be your own lab rat and experiment. Tren makes me a paranoid schizophrenic😢

It’s a personal preference. This all started because people on the internet started saying to run tren higher because test and tren fight for the same receptors. That is complete bro science. Yes they bind to the same receptors, but you have millions of receptors in the body. It is impossible to saturate every receptor in the body making it harder for one drug or the other to bind. Your body is constantly changing and cycling and new receptors are being born. The higher tren/ lower test thing is all just personal preference. I’ve ran it high tren low test, low tren high test and both even many many times, and honestly didn’t notice a difference other than the amount of oil I was pinning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks bro i appreciate the info. I'm 2 weeks in doing 750 test week and tren 100mg eod so switching now probably wouldn't be that much of an issue. I'm just curious to see if there is a difference with me. Someone even said doing tren alone is good which in all my years i was always told you need some amount of test with anything you do
It’s a personal preference. This all started because people on the internet started saying to run tren higher because test and tren fight for the same receptors. That is complete bro science. Yes they bind to the same receptors, but you have millions of receptors in the body. It is impossible to saturate every receptor in the body making it harder for one drug or the other to bind. Your body is constantly changing and cycling and new receptors are being born. The higher tren/ lower test thing is all just personal preference. I’ve ran it high tren low test, low tren high test and both even many many times, and honestly didn’t notice a difference other than the amount of oil I was pinning

People saying that they fight for the same receptors so the test will be less effective always baffled me. That’s like saying if I take norco and Percocet together that one will be less effective because they are both opiates. Nope, you will get double f’d up! Can’t really comment otherwise because I’ve only ever ran test higher which has been fine, minimal sides.

IML Gear Cream!

Yep this is where it came from.

I do notice less side effects from lower test/higher tren and I used to think that was the way to go. I now think that higher test with lower tren works better. Not sure where you sit dosage wise but 750-1g test plus 525 tren would be a pretty potent combo. Use proviron or stinging nettle root for increasing free test. Proviron makes you feel better than nettle but the nettle is proven to work too. Keep your estrogen where it needs to be with aromasin or adex, that's very important to lessen the sides.

Well said bro.

QUOTE=GarlicChicken;1423144]Yep this is where it came from.

I do notice less side effects from lower test/higher tren and I used to think that was the way to go. I now think that higher test with lower tren works better. Not sure where you sit dosage wise but 750-1g test plus 525 tren would be a pretty potent combo. Use proviron or stinging nettle root for increasing free test. Proviron makes you feel better than nettle but the nettle is proven to work too. Keep your estrogen where it needs to be with aromasin or adex, that's very important to lessen the sides.[/QUOTE]

If you think about it tren is a much more powerful steroid compared to test.

Only seems to reason why you do not need more tren over test.

But I do not speak from experience with higher test over tren as for the most part have run test and tren equally at 350mg a week each.

At that dose I was very happy with results.

But man it has been years since I ran tren ace, I miss it.

Right now I'm doing 750mg test and 400 tren but thinking of uping tren to 525. My doctor has me on arimedex and cabergoline
Yep this is where it came from.

I do notice less side effects from lower test/higher tren and I used to think that was the way to go. I now think that higher test with lower tren works better. Not sure where you sit dosage wise but 750-1g test plus 525 tren would be a pretty potent combo. Use proviron or stinging nettle root for increasing free test. Proviron makes you feel better than nettle but the nettle is proven to work too. Keep your estrogen where it needs to be with aromasin or adex, that's very important to lessen the sides.

I ran 300 Test Cyp and 500 Tren E.. and won't ever make that mistake again.. The sides were absolutely death..
Equal parts or higher Test than tren...

Like how many years since you pinned Tren Ace? Are we talking Parabolan days😂

If you think about it tren is a much more powerful steroid compared to test.

Only seems to reason why you do not need more tren over test.

But I do not speak from experience with higher test over tren as for the most part have run test and tren equally at 350mg a week each.

At that dose I was very happy with results.

But man it has been years since I ran tren ace, I miss it.

Just be your own lab rat and experiment. Tren makes me a paranoid schizophrenic
if I was to see a therapist during a moderate tren run I would be diagnosed with border line personality disorder and agoraphobia. Mixed with irresponsible increase in libido. I call it “tren-wrecked”. Loved the results tho...

Lol....no doubt!!!

if I was to see a therapist during a moderate tren run I would be diagnosed with border line personality disorder and agoraphobia. Mixed with irresponsible increase in libido. I call it “tren-wrecked”. Loved the results tho...

Get Shredded!
funny thing is i see a psychiatrist and they ha e me on medication but i didn't tell them I'm on tren just that i am short fused.. lmfao

Whoa...Tren is now your psychiatrist💪

funny thing is i see a psychiatrist and they ha e me on medication but i didn't tell them I'm on tren just that i am short fused.. lmfao

Isn’t tren hex the only one approved for human consumption? I thought I heard that somewhere...

I remember having to buy the finiplex pellets that they gave to cows online then melting those down into injectable tren

I’ve ran it both ways and didn’t notice a difference One of my favorite cycles I’ve ran was a simple 600-750mg Test E and 400-500mg Tren E.

Tried Tren A both higher and lower than test and didn’t see angle difference like I said earlier, but everyone responds differently.

Just have to try both and see what you like better.

Back