• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Test E???

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pharmacom
Alpha Pharma
Spectrum Pharma
Zhengzhou
ZPHC

Which company carries the best Test E? and vials or Amps?

Go with Spectrum Pharma. I'm running their Test E now. Highly recommend.

Lol, the correct answer would be what's the legit source of Test E. Test E is very simple thing, it will work unless it's fake. But you also want to get higher quality gear, because it's your health.

Personally I prefer pharmacom. Look at their videos of their production line. Look at the quality of the boxes, security codes, vials, stickers on vials and etc. You can feel how professionally it's done. They probably equipped better than some pharmaceutical companies and fully automated. Now, if you spent so much money on such expensive equipment, would you ruin your reputation by producing crappy gear ? That will be a shot in your own leg.

Hope this helps.
Spectrum blood work doing sub q shot mon,wed,fri, 125mg per shot so 375mg week. Took blood 24 hrs after last pin. Just got bloodwork last week for SP labs for my cruise. Just started Canadian peptide test e yesterday so will pull blood in about 5 weeks then I will jump on ZPHC test e after.
I'll keep you posted on results. But here is spectrum it's awesome brand tren a is really good as well.
039be3398cc324715afedbe20b2a0a9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hope this helps.
Spectrum blood work doing sub q shot mon,wed,fri, 125mg per shot so 375mg week. Took blood 24 hrs after last pin. Just got bloodwork last week for SP labs for my cruise. Just started Canadian peptide test e yesterday so will pull blood in about 5 weeks then I will jump on ZPHC test e after.
I'll keep you posted on results. But here is spectrum it's awesome brand tren a is really good as well.
039be3398cc324715afedbe20b2a0a9e.jpg

Where do you pin SubQ Jimmy,in your belly or arm fat? I've never tried regular test SubQ. I have pinned test no ester SubQ tho. I'm running Canadian Peptides Test Cyp 500mg a wk and feel amazing btw...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks, brother!

Where do you pin SubQ Jimmy,in your belly or arm fat? I've never tried regular test SubQ. I have pinned test no ester SubQ tho. I'm running Canadian Peptides Test Cyp 500mg a wk and feel amazing btw...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ya belly towards side or love handles lol. I never did sub q but been trying it last couple months. The reason why I actually tried was because I was going to start test, primo, mast cycle and was trying to cut down on the volume of my shots so wanted to figure it I could get rid of test shots so sub q is the way to go. No lumps under skin with 3 pins a week at .5 each shot so I'm satisfied with results. Spectrum didn't burn at all, SP labs did a little bit but nothing I couldn't handle and CP was no burning so far. I'm curious about ZPHC cause the carrier oils is tee seed oil. I did good with ZPHC intermuscular so we will see how I react sub q but should be fine.

CP is awesome brand all products I've tried were awesome have no complaints at all. Gunna start CP primo soon just waiting on some bloodwork to come back before I start to blast.

Lol, the correct answer would be what's the legit source of Test E. Test E is very simple thing, it will work unless it's fake. But you also want to get higher quality gear, because it's your health.

Personally I prefer pharmacom. Look at their videos of their production line. Look at the quality of the boxes, security codes, vials, stickers on vials and etc. You can feel how professionally it's done. They probably equipped better than some pharmaceutical companies and fully automated. Now, if you spent so much money on such expensive equipment, would you ruin your reputation by producing crappy gear ? That will be a shot in your own leg.
Best source for pharmacom? DG seems to be out of stock on most of the goodies. I’m looking at BasicStero and PharmacomStore. Any source you can recommend good sir?

Best source for pharmacom? DG seems to be out of stock on most of the goodies. I’m looking at BasicStero and PharmacomStore. Any source you can recommend good sir?
Used PharmacomStore once and many times Basicstero. Basicstero is cheaper, because they are not resellers, they are pharmacom. But the product itself is the same. Delivery times are about the same. Also, I like Basicstero discreet shipping. It's another huge reason to use them. You'll appreciate it !

Back