• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

When is DG going to get some new inventory? Lot of stuff out of stock

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When is DG going to get some new inventory? More specifically Alpha Pharma? Looking through the Test E selection and almost everything is out of stock.

Last edited:
Stock update should be coming this week.

Man your not kidding! Been waiting on somethin for months now too. Even cyps are out of stock. I wonder what's goin on

Bump. ANY UPDATES PLEASE???? Seems like the owner is dropping the company or something. He’s selling off expired products and everything else that’s worth while seems to be out of stock.

Bump. ANY UPDATES PLEASE???? Seems like the owner is dropping the company or something. He’s selling off expired products and everything else that’s worth while seems to be out of stock.
What are you talking about? He recently just got new items in stock!

Oh I got you. Your talking about alpha.

What are you talking about? He recently just got new items in stock!

Oh I got you. Your talking about alpha.

You’re right. I just checked. But I guess what I’m asking is where is Alpha Pharma products? Because they aren’t on the site anymore. I wanted to get some Test E and Deca. What companies on DG are good? I see ZPHC and Spectrum for Test E and ZPHC, Spectrum, and Pharamacom for Deca? Which of these companies is reliable for each product? I’m asking because I’ve only used alpha pharma from DG.

I've ran Deca from Pharmacom this past winter and it was GTG. Currently on Tren-Ace from Pharmacom and Test E from Spectrum. So far so good. I should be getting in a package today from DG with ZPHC Tren-Ace to finish my cycle. Hope the ZPHC treats me good like Pharmacom. So to answer your question, the products I've used from Pharmacom and Spectrum have been good to me.

IML Gear Cream!
Which brand do you guys think has the least pip?

Back