Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts
    Rep Points

Subq delivery allows for a smooth release of hormone throughout the week while IM gives you a solid quick kick which slowly decreases with time.
    The combo of both gives me a super high level of hormone for a longer period of time.. I've experimented with this quite a bit and just love the feeling of the combo of the deliver systems. Your point about scar tissue is just a bonus and a valid point.
    L

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    L, care to share your reasoning on this? Simply to not build scar tissue in excess?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    841 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been on trt for 6yrs now, 150mg a week is my prescription but I usually do 200. Most of the time I just do once a week injections and feel fine, I've tried twice a week a few times and didn't notice much difference. Several friends their prescription is 200mg every two weeks.

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I've been on trt for 6yrs now, 150mg a week is my prescription but I usually do 200. Most of the time I just do once a week injections and feel fine, I've tried twice a week a few times and didn't notice much difference. Several friends their prescription is 200mg every two weeks.
    same here...

people need to look at esters like time release drugs.. you can take as many time release meds as you want, only so much will make its way into the blood
    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES
    ::Click our banners below for direct store access::

For questions or concerns contact myself or our team sales associates via PM's

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Subq delivery allows for a smooth release of hormone throughout the week while IM gives you a solid quick kick which slowly decreases with time.
    The combo of both gives me a super high level of hormone for a longer period of time.. I've experimented with this quite a bit and just love the feeling of the combo of the deliver systems. Your point about scar tissue is just a bonus and a valid point.
    L
    Interesting.

I don't really like subq'ing oil, even in tiny amounts, but that makes sense.

Despite what studies say, I don't like the surge of hormone from one single big shot. At least not for TRT.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,738 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    same here...

people need to look at esters like time release drugs.. you can take as many time release meds as you want, only so much will make its way into the blood
    Huh?
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Huh?
    I'll let you think about that one.get back to me when you figure it out...
    you already know esters dictate the release of the parenting drug, much like a time released medication.. How do you not understand that analogy? its the most basic analogy one can give

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

you already know esters dictate the release of the parenting drug, much like a time released medication.. How do you not understand that analogy? its the most basic analogy one can give
    So you can take as many time released medications and you won't have higher levels of the medication in you? Like lets say it's 25mg time released tablet. If you took 4 tablets you wouldn't notice a difference from one?

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cypionator View Post
    So you can take as many time released medications and you won't have higher levels of the medication in you? Like lets say it's 25mg time released tablet. If you took 4 tablets you wouldn't notice a difference from one?
    Okay if two people are confused on this then maybe it's not a good analogy.. I'm really trying to find the best way to put this other than what I stated a few posts prior.. when a drug is designed to have a specific activation time, hang time, release.. like testosterone attached to a long Ester; taking one dosage a week or breaking it up into increments is not going to make a difference. the release time of a drug is the release time of the drug..

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cypionator View Post
    And what I mean is the overall dosage.. let's say the cmax was intended to be 80 with a drug that is Time released.. one tablet every 8 hours, taking 4 x 20s throughout different times is not going to bring you any closer..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,738 Posts
    Rep Points

No I get that the ester let's the hormone release over time but, the more of the compound you put in, the more hormone there will be in the blood stream.

Your post made it seem like you meant, no matter if you inject 200mg or 1000mg, only a certain amount would release despite the increased dose.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,177 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No I get that the ester let's the hormone release over time but, the more of the compound you put in, the more hormone there will be in the blood stream.

Your post made it seem like you meant, no matter if you inject 200mg or 1000mg, only a certain amount would release despite the increased dose.
    no no no.. I was talking about a set dose.. the frequency of the dose won't matter IMO, unless someone can correct me where I'm wrong.. one thing I know that is set in stone is timing.. Time everything.. one great example of timing os something you even mentioned on a unrelated topic, timing AI's the day after injection.. I been employing that and noticed a huge difference, I too brake up injections lately due to volume, but just 2 x a weeks..the following day I take my AI unlike just randomly scheduling it in my week..

my incoherent rant was stressing along the lines that the parenting hormone is limited, whether IM, sub-q, increased frequency and so on, only so much will happen due to its "structured allowance"

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,177 Posts
    Rep Points

I may have a piece of evidence that contradicts what I'm saying about the injection frequency, but as usual there's other information that's contradicting that... Give me sometime and let me get all this together.. it's rather interesting. From what I'm gathering it's mostly suggestions, but interesting to say the least.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    841 Posts
    Rep Points

Here
    Attached Images Attached Images