Gorilla Pharm

Gp td

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gp td

150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok so i got the bright idea to take one more superdrol. Yea the whole 30mg pill. Just to see how i felt. Well by the time i got to work i could feel my bp was way up. I have a blown blood vessel in my left eye at the moment and the pressure was crazy. I dont recommend taking that much at one time. I was biting the pills in half and at times i would end up taking probably 20mg at times. Felt ok at that but 30mg was a bit much. All in all i liked the superdrol and i have enough left to run it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    184 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by machinist9 View Post
    Ok so i got the bright idea to take one more superdrol. Yea the whole 30mg pill. Just to see how i felt. Well by the time i got to work i could feel my bp was way up. I have a blown blood vessel in my left eye at the moment and the pressure was crazy. I dont recommend taking that much at one time. I was biting the pills in half and at times i would end up taking probably 20mg at times. Felt ok at that but 30mg was a bit much. All in all i liked the superdrol and i have enough left to run it again.
    I ran 30mg Superdrol per day, and I had to stop it completely by day 13 due to the overwhelming lethargy it gave me. It began getting real bad by the 10th day, and by the 12th day I could barely get out of bed and take a shower, let alone workout. I might try it again at 10mg daily. If 30mg beat me up that bad after just 10 days, I really had to wonder what it was doing to my liver. But I never planned on having bloods done merely 13 days into a gear cycle. I would love to try injectable Superdrol, but I don't know of any place that has it, that does domestic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

So what im hearing is anadrol>superdrol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk