• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somatropin 200???

slayer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the word on this product? I've seen a few positives. I'm very interested but want to hear more feedback on it.

What's the word on this product? I've seen a few positives. I'm very interested but want to hear more feedback on it.
I see your new hear. So allow me to help you.

Here is the mass spec test for
Screenshot_2018-08-10-23-44-14-1.png
Should give you some reassurance.

Last edited:

The somas will give you the most bang for your buck when you look at purity to cost ratio. Though all of our other gh is pretty much right there with the somas. Phenomenal product at a very good cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like what I'm hearing! Just about everyone outside of Forum members claim that all internet hGH is either fake or under dosed. I'm running some Ansomone right now that I got from a sponsor here and it's fire.I'm not familiar with this products maker. Do they have any security codes or authentication verification?

I'm not questioning anyone's integrity. I just have the same protocol on every product I put in my body. I like to check every avenue of its authentication. I go through steps ending proto with blood tests. I'm interested in the An 200 and wanted to know if there's any initial things I can check. The makers web doesn't get into that on their site.

Part of me wants to order the 1000iu bulk packing and run 4ius as long as I can lol
I want to do bad

I like what I'm hearing! Just about everyone outside of Forum members claim that all internet hGH is either fake or under dosed. I'm running some Ansomone right now that I got from a sponsor here and it's fire.I'm not familiar with this products maker. Do they have any security codes or authentication verification?

No, there is no authentication codes on the somas. Psl had a third party testing done on purity which has been posted in this thread. No matter if there are authentication codes or not, I always recommend the user get bloods drawn

Part of me wants to order the 1000iu bulk packing and run 4ius as long as I can lol
I want to do bad

You should. Sounds like a phenomenal idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

if you come to have a party, I have to pull out something good

Worl Pharma in this bitch ? Lol

He was funny but Ik other sponsors carry AP as well. Very good quality gear that you don’t see much anymore.

Back