• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to dry after autoclave

xeaven

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have pressure canner to sterilize my equipments and vials etc...

I cover everything with aluminium foil and after sterilizing ı am release the pressure gauge and waiting to cool down, about 4 hours later when It cools to room temp. but when I take out for example vials or stoppers they always a bit wet.

So what do you do to get them dry?

I am thinking to buy a mini oven put it in hoodflow but damnn I dont have flow I am working near the lpg bunsen burner. So IDK how to get them dry in this set up.

Dude, making AAS is not your thing. You are going to end up giving someone a terrible infection or kill someone. Your posts on making these are a train wreck.

Are you fucking joke? Do you have any fucking idea how is my setup? I bet my fucking floor is cleaner than your flow, just trying to see what others do in my place there is no small flows for hobby things or sth, when you tried to import it is unpossible because of the certifications things so instead I have other cautioins. For the wet load if you use autoclave cottons it goes out dry. But just wanted to see what others do... If you wont share just stfu. And last thing once I asked if sytnhesis grade benzyl benzoate is proper to use and Tone replied yess np filterin will be solve everything. But even Tone was wrong this grade benzyl benzoate has %98.5 purity and whatever is %1.5 gives you terrible pip so not proper to use all needs to be around %99.5 purity or more to be safe. Dont fucking talk if you dont have idea

Large Toaster oven 250F 30min

Are you fucking joke? Do you have any fucking idea how is my setup? I bet my fucking floor is cleaner than your flow, just trying to see what others do in my place there is no small flows for hobby things or sth, when you tried to import it is unpossible because of the certifications things so instead I have other cautioins. For the wet load if you use autoclave cottons it goes out dry. But just wanted to see what others do... If you wont share just stfu. And last thing once I asked if sytnhesis grade benzyl benzoate is proper to use and Tone replied yess np filterin will be solve everything. But even Tone was wrong this grade benzyl benzoate has %98.5 purity and whatever is %1.5 gives you terrible pip so not proper to use all needs to be around %99.5 purity or more to be safe. Dont fucking talk if you dont have idea

Mother fucker, aren't you the one that started out posting here because your "gear" was making people sick? Suck my dick you towel head fuck.

My gear never made people "SICK or INFECTION" It was just pip and It was because of %98.5 purity benzyl benzoate. And what is the rest of compounds in BB are "Benzyl benzoate is a benzyl compound that can be synthesized by reacting benzyl chloride with sodium benzoate in the presence of tetrabutylaramonium iodide." One of these gives PIP so I just changed my BB and problem solved.

You wrote here just to post sth like a flood, YOU REALLY DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS STUATION AND EVEN YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT WET LOADS IN AUTOCLAVE.

some of good guys left forum in 2 years this is because of some members as you. In the past when you open topic in this section U get tons of answers but now nobody in here thats because you and other retards like you.

I am not a really experienced guy like tone or coach but even I am out anymore, and wont be back untill this retards cleans...

and dudes... chill out.. no need to turn this area into a cesspool.. it not about who started what, just both act like adult, if you disagree, move on!

Back