• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

16 or 24 week cycle?

mcreject83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was going to post this in the Anabolic Steroids section but I’ll be running Church’s gear so thought your guys opinion would be relevant and appreciated. So my next cycle as it is currently laid out is the following
1-16 - tpp/c 750mg/wk
-npp 600 mg
-Eq 600 mg
1- 4 - Dbol 50mg preworkout
17-18 -test c 250mg

All ancillaries and pct in line. I am a seasoned user, multiple cycles under my belt (15is) which include test, deca, and tren(both e and a.)
stats 5’6. 205lbs, 13-14% bodyfat.
my question is simple, what are your opinions on adding tren a 350mg/wk at week 17 and running it 8 weeks with test c 250/wk? I respond well to tren at the dose with minimal sides. That would be a 24 wk total cycle, I understand that is pretty long and recovery would be hard. Is it genius, or just plain stupid? All criticism is welcome . Tell me I’m an idiot, tell me you like it, just want thoughts.

I think the low doses of test and tren at that point would be pointless and kind of a let down. If you kept the test at 750 and switched the npp for tren I think that would work much better. I'd say 525 tren ace a week (150 EOD) would treat you much better. Depends on your tolerance though

:thinking: I’ve just never been over 400mg tren. Of course with the short esther I could drop it if it’s too much. I’m liking this idea.

I think the low doses of test and tren at that point would be pointless and kind of a let down. If you kept the test at 750 and switched the npp for tren I think that would work much better. I'd say 525 tren ace a week (150 EOD) would treat you much better. Depends on your tolerance though

Devildog,

I'm not a Tren fan but I like your gear selection without Tren. I never put time limits on my gear use...I let my labwork do all the talking. Without rambling, I not a fan of PCT but you know your body. Stay on top of your Hematocrit while running EQ.
L

Yea, I’m on the fence about a few things. The 16 weeks is going to be great by itself. With tren a I got some night sweats and mainly started losing hair, which I don’t want. So I’m still back and forth. With pct, I’m debating on whether to do it, or just cruise for a while. I have a few bottles of the test c lying around. I honestly feel so much better when I cruise. I like to come completely off for a few months every now and again but it’s always depressing lol. But I promised the Mrs that I would take a little break after this one so I’m just trying to get the most out of it.

Devildog,

I'm not a Tren fan but I like your gear selection without Tren. I never put time limits on my gear use...I let my labwork do all the talking. Without rambling, I not a fan of PCT but you know your body. Stay on top of your Hematocrit while running EQ.
L

Just blast and cruise.....do your blast and then cruise on 275-300mg for 2-3 months then repeat. I don't know your situation on having babies so take my recommendation with your best interest in mind.

Yea, I’m on the fence about a few things. The 16 weeks is going to be great by itself. With tren a I got some night sweatsbabies and mainly started losing hair, which I don’t want. So I’m still back and forth. With pct, I’m debating on whether to do it, or just cruise for a while. I have a few bottles of the test c lying around. I honestly feel so much better when I cruise. I like to come completely off for a few months every now and again but it’s always depressing lol. But I promised the Mrs that I would take a little break after this one so I’m just trying to get the most out of it.

Done with babies. Have enough of them, getting the ol nut factory shut down soon. I’m thinking the cruise is my best option when it comes to that aspect of the cycle

No doubt💪

Done with babies. Have enough of them, getting the ol nut factory shut down soon. I’m thinking the cruise is my best option when it comes to that aspect of the cycle

Yeah I agree with cruising. If you're going to play this game for the long run coming off isn't an option imo.

If you can't handle the tren I wouldn't bother honestly. Or throw it in earlier at the lower dose and up it gradually to keep getting a little more out of the blast

IML Gear Cream!
What’s your opinion on mixing tren and npp? I had thought about it but see mixed reviews.

What’s your opinion on mixing tren and npp? I had thought about it but see mixed reviews.
My favorite cycle to date is test/tren/NPP. The pump and fullness from the test/NPP combined with the nutrient partitioning of tren is really hard to beat IMO. Keep caber on hand, but keep a close eye on estrogen. It needs to be kept in control to prevent the prolactin gyno sides.

But I haven't tried anything else that I like as much to date

What were your doses and cycle length? I’ve thought about and researched this cycle A LOT because it seems like an amazing combination. I always have caber and letro on hand. Never had prolactin gyno but very sensitive to estrogen gyno, letro is the only thing that works for me.

Back