Gear Church

16 or 24 week cycle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

16 or 24 week cycle?

I was going to post this in the Anabolic Steroids section but Iíll be running Churchís gear so thought your guys opinion would be relevant and appreciated. So my next cycle as it is currently laid out is the following
    1-16 - tpp/c 750mg/wk
    -npp 600 mg
    -Eq 600 mg
    1- 4 - Dbol 50mg preworkout
    17-18 -test c 250mg

All ancillaries and pct in line. I am a seasoned user, multiple cycles under my belt (15is) which include test, deca, and tren(both e and a.)
    stats 5í6. 205lbs, 13-14% bodyfat.
    my question is simple, what are your opinions on adding tren a 350mg/wk at week 17 and running it 8 weeks with test c 250/wk? I respond well to tren at the dose with minimal sides. That would be a 24 wk total cycle, I understand that is pretty long and recovery would be hard. Is it genius, or just plain stupid? All criticism is welcome . Tell me Iím an idiot, tell me you like it, just want thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Ps -labs will be drawn before, at 8 weeks, and 16 weeks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    432 Posts
    Rep Points

I think the low doses of test and tren at that point would be pointless and kind of a let down. If you kept the test at 750 and switched the npp for tren I think that would work much better. I'd say 525 tren ace a week (150 EOD) would treat you much better. Depends on your tolerance though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve just never been over 400mg tren. Of course with the short esther I could drop it if itís too much. Iím liking this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I think the low doses of test and tren at that point would be pointless and kind of a let down. If you kept the test at 750 and switched the npp for tren I think that would work much better. I'd say 525 tren ace a week (150 EOD) would treat you much better. Depends on your tolerance though

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

Devildog,

I'm not a Tren fan but I like your gear selection without Tren. I never put time limits on my gear use...I let my labwork do all the talking. Without rambling, I not a fan of PCT but you know your body. Stay on top of your Hematocrit while running EQ.
    L
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea, Iím on the fence about a few things. The 16 weeks is going to be great by itself. With tren a I got some night sweats and mainly started losing hair, which I donít want. So Iím still back and forth. With pct, Iím debating on whether to do it, or just cruise for a while. I have a few bottles of the test c lying around. I honestly feel so much better when I cruise. I like to come completely off for a few months every now and again but itís always depressing lol. But I promised the Mrs that I would take a little break after this one so Iím just trying to get the most out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Devildog,

I'm not a Tren fan but I like your gear selection without Tren. I never put time limits on my gear use...I let my labwork do all the talking. Without rambling, I not a fan of PCT but you know your body. Stay on top of your Hematocrit while running EQ.
    L

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

Just blast and cruise.....do your blast and then cruise on 275-300mg for 2-3 months then repeat. I don't know your situation on having babies so take my recommendation with your best interest in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mcreject83 View Post
    Yea, Iím on the fence about a few things. The 16 weeks is going to be great by itself. With tren a I got some night sweatsbabies and mainly started losing hair, which I donít want. So Iím still back and forth. With pct, Iím debating on whether to do it, or just cruise for a while. I have a few bottles of the test c lying around. I honestly feel so much better when I cruise. I like to come completely off for a few months every now and again but itís always depressing lol. But I promised the Mrs that I would take a little break after this one so Iím just trying to get the most out of it.
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Done with babies. Have enough of them, getting the ol nut factory shut down soon. Iím thinking the cruise is my best option when it comes to that aspect of the cycle

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

No doubt💪

Done with babies. Have enough of them, getting the ol nut factory shut down soon. Iím thinking the cruise is my best option when it comes to that aspect of the cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    432 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I agree with cruising. If you're going to play this game for the long run coming off isn't an option imo.

If you can't handle the tren I wouldn't bother honestly. Or throw it in earlier at the lower dose and up it gradually to keep getting a little more out of the blast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís your opinion on mixing tren and npp? I had thought about it but see mixed reviews.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    432 Posts
    Rep Points

Whatís your opinion on mixing tren and npp? I had thought about it but see mixed reviews.
    My favorite cycle to date is test/tren/NPP. The pump and fullness from the test/NPP combined with the nutrient partitioning of tren is really hard to beat IMO. Keep caber on hand, but keep a close eye on estrogen. It needs to be kept in control to prevent the prolactin gyno sides.

But I haven't tried anything else that I like as much to date

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

What were your doses and cycle length? Iíve thought about and researched this cycle A LOT because it seems like an amazing combination. I always have caber and letro on hand. Never had prolactin gyno but very sensitive to estrogen gyno, letro is the only thing that works for me.