• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Experiment

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
36l37.jpg

Trip hooked me up with gearz! So i offered to return the favor by doing some labwork on Monsters Test and Proviron. I just started my first pin today of Test Cyp at my regular trt dose which is 200mg weekly total split Monday and Thursday. Also 3 days ago i started the Proviron at 50mg ed. My trt labs are scheduled in September so i want to show Monsters Test in comparison to my script Test as well as show how the Proviron lowers SHBG and raises free test. So i will be comparing my labs from Febuary to the new labs coming up.

The NPP/Mast P blend is my favorite combination so i will be adding this in after my trt labs are finished. But right up front i wanted to say that ive had great Proviron and bunk Provi. Imo the Provi from Monster is pretty damn good. The first day i took 100mg all in one shot and it feels exactly like good Provi i had in the past. Instant rise in libido and focus were compatible with proper Provi ive had in the past.

So i will keep everyone posted once i finish labs and ill post up my results in comparison to my typical trt results.

Also, big shout out to Trip for being a stand up dude an offering this opportunity when he really didnt need to or owe me anything... i appreciate it buddy!

I like monster.. Using some of their stuff now also. :winkfinger:

36l37.jpg

Trip hooked me up with gearz! So i offered to return the favor by doing some labwork on Monsters Test and Proviron. I just started my first pin today of Test Cyp at my regular trt dose which is 200mg weekly total split Monday and Thursday. Also 3 days ago i started the Proviron at 50mg ed. My trt labs are scheduled in September so i want to show Monsters Test in comparison to my script Test as well as show how the Proviron lowers SHBG and raises free test. So i will be comparing my labs from Febuary to the new labs coming up.

The NPP/Mast P blend is my favorite combination so i will be adding this in after my trt labs are finished. But right up front i wanted to say that ive had great Proviron and bunk Provi. Imo the Provi from Monster is pretty damn good. The first day i took 100mg all in one shot and it feels exactly like good Provi i had in the past. Instant rise in libido and focus were compatible with proper Provi ive had in the past.

So i will keep everyone posted once i finish labs and ill post up my results in comparison to my typical trt results.

Also, big shout out to Trip for being a stand up dude an offering this opportunity when he really didnt need to or owe me anything... i appreciate it buddy!
That blend is awesome.

I ran some a while back and liked it.

I like monster.. Using some of their stuff now also. :winkfinger:

Im def loving the Provi myself... what did you tinker with from them?

That blend is awesome.

I ran some a while back and liked it.

Its the perfect blend especially for guys who like to control their own test amounts. I have something similiar thats NPP150/MastP150 and this is even better on pin volume.

Im def loving the Provi myself... what did you tinker with from them?

Its the perfect blend especially for guys who like to control their own test amounts. I have something similiar thats NPP150/MastP150 and this is even better on pin volume.

Im picked up some NPP myself. I have used monster NPP and liked it before. Really liking it now with a little better diet and not having blasted gears in a long while.

I'm excited for thia one! Rapts always been good to me so I was very enthusiastic to set him up. And big thanks to rapt for throwing this log together, I wasn't expecting that at all! He is doing this to return the favor, that's a true bro right there.

Furthermore, I think we all Know and can agree that rapt calls them like he sees them. Always has and always will. If he likes the products and bloowdork is solid he will say so. If he doesn't and bloodwork comes back faulty, he will also say so. And monster expects nothing but exactly that, the extreme truth.

Loving all the monster love in this thread so far. Every single one of you, monster has your back if you need anything.

I really like monster there Cyp & Enanthate are really good, just got my 50 mg of Dbol in cant wait to run it. Think Im going to bump my Enanthate up to 750mg a week and 50 mg of Dbol for the first 5 weeks, Monster is my go to.There TAs has always been on time and the reps have always been very fast at answering questions and such.

Thanks TJ

Last edited:
Ive been running their npp/mast mix for about 8 weeks now. I was pretty dissapointed in the size gain until 6 weeks in i went on vacation to cancun with some friends and their reactions to me sealed the deal. That and when i see myself in photos i cant believe its me. I went from 6% body fat at 184 to 206 at 7% lol

The girlfriend always pokes fun at how terrified i am of gaining fat when bulking but thanks to amazing gear that is never the case. You will love it.

As always I tell myself I’ll take picstures “later” but have one right before vacation that I took out of never seeing my back like that lol
37cb2a09a5211fc98155d5139fdacdae.jpg

And one from 3 weeks in, up 12 lbs
35047b63bd583be1fc89e0b84a9459d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking good Q , great progress forsure!

Thank you. Ive been very impressed with the NPP. Did not expect this much vascularity, but definitely not complaining.

Its still aways with labwork but i thought i would do a quick update. Ive bumped my daily dose of provi to 100mg ed and will be staying there til labs are drawn... the erections are stiff and i want to fuck anything that walks. That is all.

Its still aways with labwork but i thought i would do a quick update. Ive bumped my daily dose of provi to 100mg ed and will be staying there til labs are drawn... the erections are stiff and i want to fuck anything that walks. That is all.
I'm keen to see results

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Raptor, what happened here? Was following for the results.

LowT

Rap had sent me a pm that the lab results for the test were spot on and he would post that info but he disappeared again.

Back