• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nutrobal mk-677

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys gonna finish up a 600test/ 50mg dbol run with some mk677. My question is 25mg looks to be the usual dosage to go with. I've read that it creates lethargy so would I be able to take it before bedtime? Any and all feedback would be greatly helpful. Please chime in thanks!

Hey guys gonna finish up a 600test/ 50mg dbol run with some mk677. My question is 25mg looks to be the usual dosage to go with. I've read that it creates lethargy so would I be able to take it before bedtime? Any and all feedback would be greatly helpful. Please chime in thanks!
Yeah 25mg with the last meal of the day is the best way imo. You may wake up feeling a bit hung over but it passes in thirty minutes or so.

I personally couldn't handle the hunger from 25mg. I would wake up and almost be like sleep eating. 12.5mg worked for me.

Have you heard anything about it desensitizing the pituitary to secrete gh? Read a cpl of threads from 2012 and it was a complaint.

Have you heard anything about it desensitizing the pituitary to secrete gh? Read a cpl of threads from 2012 and it was a complaint.
Nah
It doesn't. I use it between gh blasts and never see anything that would lead me to believe that

Nah
It doesn't. I use it between gh blasts and never see anything that would lead me to believe that
Yeah I don't think so either. No clinical studies I've seen on that either. You will definitely get pituitary fatigue from running it long term. I posted a study a while back where it produced amazingly high GH serum and IGF-1 counts for a couple weeks, then went down at one month, and progressively lowers from there. I think your pituitary can only sustain high GH output for so long. I was thinking of trying EOD dosing in the future sometime to see what happens with igf scores. I think that would be a more sustainable long term use scenario. Or taking breaks. I don't really know because there's not much data out there

Back