• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Closest call / scare

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's the closest call/scare you've had with getting in trouble with AAS?

Not going to give any details but I had to completely clean house one time because of people flapping their cock holsters. It wasn't able to be tied back to me at all and therefore no one actually got in trouble. On watchlists I'm sure though. That was years ago. I don't do anything that could warrant that kind of trouble anymore. I make enough money these days.

Definitely a hell of a scare though. Hell that's why I quit bodybuilding honestly

Nothing too bad. Surprise blood work from doc is probably the worst I've dealt with. Or accidentally leaving my stash out for the mizzus to find. :stupid:

Halo took my bp to 180/120...that was a little scary.

Back in the mid 80s before internet I had a local guy I bought from.He mailed it to us because he didn't want a bunch of people constantly showing up at his house.It was great I would call and order and in a couple of days it would show up in the mail.One day I was expecting a delivery and in my box was a yellow slip that said I had a package at the post office.I go to pick it up and they pull out a plastic trey that had a big padded envelope full of my stuff.Well a couple of bottles of test had hit each other and busted and oily test went everywhere.It caused the glue on the envelope to fail so this trey they hand me was full of test and a bunch of bottles of dianabol just laying there for everyone to see.So I start grabbing shit and saying yeah this is mine trying to get out of there and the postal worker is trying to hand me a form to fill out saying the stuff was damaged in shipping and I'm telling him "nah don't worry about it " and I mumbled something about some vitamins and got my stuff and got the Hell out of there.

Back in the mid 80s before internet I had a local guy I bought from.He mailed it to us because he didn't want a bunch of people constantly showing up at his house.It was great I would call and order and in a couple of days it would show up in the mail.One day I was expecting a delivery and in my box was a yellow slip that said I had a package at the post office.I go to pick it up and they pull out a plastic trey that had a big padded envelope full of my stuff.Well a couple of bottles of test had hit each other and busted and oily test went everywhere.It caused the glue on the envelope to fail so this trey they hand me was full of test and a bunch of bottles of dianabol just laying there for everyone to see.So I start grabbing shit and saying yeah this is mine trying to get out of there and the postal worker is trying to hand me a form to fill out saying the stuff was damaged in shipping and I'm telling him "nah don't worry about it " and I mumbled something about some vitamins and got my stuff and got the Hell out of there.
Fuuuuuuuck. Way to power through! Lol.

I probably would have said it wasn't mine.

Couple different occasions, actually.

The first scare was my first experience with tren cough. I had read about it many times prior to using tren and thought I knew what to expect, but until you experience it first hand, all the reading in the world won't prepare you for it. It was my fist cycle on tren, I think it was 2008. I was using tren ace, can't remember what dose I was on. I could feel it coming a mile away as soon as I started pinning. It started as a mediciney, metallic taste in my mouth that got stronger and stronger until I could feel a burning sensation in my lungs. Luckily I was done pinning by the time the full force of it hit me. I was literally on the floor on my hands and knees coughing uncontrollably, sweating, eyes watering, spit coming out of my mouth, thinking I was going to die. I grabbed the phone and was prepared to call 911 and I remember thinking to myself please God let me live and I will never touch tren again, but then I could finally feel the sensation subsiding. In reality the event probably only lasted a minute or two, but if felt like forever. Two days later I pinned it again. I lied to God. fml...

The other event was back in 2016 when I was on a heavy blast of test, deca, tren, and proviron. I was on the treadmill doing some LISS cardio after a training session and about ten minutes into it I felt my heart flutter. I immediately became light-headed, dizzy, and short of breath. I remember gasping for air because I felt like I couldn't get enough. My heart started racing. My heart rate went from 125 bpm to 168 bpm and I thought I was experiencing a heart attack. My wife was on the treadmill next to me and I almost told her to call 911 because I felt like I was going to pass out. Luckily, I was able to calm down and get my heart rate back under control. I think the heart palpitation induced a panic attack. I was at the doctor's office later that week getting an EKG done. All was normal.

EDIT: Sorry Monte, I thought you meant health scares.

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuuck. Way to power through! Lol.

I probably would have said it wasn't mine.

That was before Mark Mcguire and Lance Armstrong and others and the general public wasn't very aware like now.Yeah today I would probably deny it was mine.

Last edited:

The first scare was my first experience with tren cough. I had read about it many times prior to using tren and thought I knew what to expect, but until you experience it first hand, all the reading in the world won't prepare you for it. It was my fist cycle on tren, I think it was 2008. I was using tren ace, can't remember what dose I was on. I could feel it coming a mile away as soon as I started pinning. It started as a mediciney, metallic taste in my mouth that got stronger and stronger until I could feel a burning sensation in my lungs. Luckily I was done pinning by the time the full force of it hit me. I was literally on the floor on my hands and knees coughing uncontrollably, sweating, eyes watering, spit coming out of my mouth, thinking I was going to die. I grabbed the phone and was prepared to call 911 and I remember thinking to myself please God let me live and I will never touch tren again, but then I could finally feel the sensation subsiding. In reality the event probably only lasted a minute or two, but if felt like forever. Two days later I pinned it again. I lied to God. fml...

The other event was back in 2016 when I was on a heavy blast of test, deca, tren, and proviron. I was on the treadmill doing some LISS cardio after a training session and about ten minutes into it I felt my heart flutter. I immediately became light-headed, dizzy, and short of breath. I remember gasping for air because I felt like I couldn't get enough. My heart started racing. My heart rate went from 125 bpm to 168 bpm and I thought I was experiencing a heart attack. My wife was on the treadmill next to me and I almost told her to call 911 because I felt like I was going to pass out. Luckily, I was able to calm down and get my heart rate back under control. I think the heart palpitation induced a panic attack. I was at the doctor's office later that week getting an EKG done. All was normal.
Same as tv8 honestly.....had panic attack induced from heart palpitations one night to the point where I wrote a letter to my wife and kids and taped it on the bedroom door.... I also lied to God that night... and injuries related to AAS use. Such as tendon ruptures.... being on disability in the middle of summer ain’t nearly as awesome as I had fantasized about. Sometimes I think it’s God telling us to slow the fuck down. Trying to make the most out of everyday now. Mind over matter, my friends! Stay happy!!!

EDIT: Sorry Monte, I thought you meant health scares.
Those work too lol

Left a prework out syringe in the office bathroom once..... I guess it was obvious who it belonged to because they came straight to me to dispose of it. But its a family business and I wont be fired ever so not really scary. Just kind of an oh fuck moment. never pinned prework out at the office again though.

IML Gear Cream!
Way back when full ban and re-classification was taking effect a reputable supplier was busted. Word was out his customer list was confiscated and LE was knocking on doors and arresting people. Lots of nervous people cleaning house and moving during those early days.

As far as legal "close calls", I do have one of those also.

Back in 1999 a neighbor of mine went to Thailand. He planned to ship back a bunch of AAS while he was there. I gave him some recommendations on how he could increase his chances of getting it home safely and avoid being pinched. We lived in an apartment complex at the time. I gave him all of Dan Duchaine's advice, like pack it in several small packs, don't use your name, let it sit in the mailroom of the apartment complex for a few days, after picking it up write "return to sender" on the box and place it next to your front door for a few days, etc, etc.

He ignored all of my advice and packed it all in one big box with his name on it. He picked it up from the mailroom the day it arrived and proceeded to tear into it as soon as he got home like it was fucking Christmas morning. He said as soon as he cut open the box there was a green powder everywhere. A few seconds later a loud knock at the door. Controlled delivery. He was arrested and taken to jail. He posted bail several hours later and he told me that he incriminated me in the deal since some of the steroids he brought home were for me. Fucking dick. I was eventually questioned but I denied everything and never heard another word about it. I moved out of that apartment complex shortly after that and never spoke to the fucking dick again.

Back in 1999 a neighbor of mine went to Thailand. He planned to ship back a bunch of AAS while he was there. I gave him some recommendations on how he could increase his chances of getting it home safely and avoid being pinched. We lived in an apartment complex at the time. I gave him all of Dan Duchaine's advice, like pack it in several small packs, don't use your name, let it sit in the mailroom of the apartment complex for a few days, after picking it up write "return to sender" on the box and place it next to your front door for a few days, etc, etc.

He ignored all of my advice and packed it all in one big box with his name on it. He picked it up from the mailroom the day it arrived and proceeded to tear into it as soon as he got home like it was fucking Christmas morning. He said as soon as he cut open the box there was a green powder everywhere. A few seconds later a loud knock at the door. Controlled delivery. He was arrested and taken to jail. He posted bail several hours later and he told me that he incriminated me in the deal since some of the steroids he brought home were for me. Fucking dick. I was eventually questioned but I denied everything and never heard another word about it. I moved out of that apartment complex shortly after that and never spoke to the fucking dick again.

What a dick move on his part geesh

Scariest legal for me was getting pulled over for speeding and I completely forgot about the igf in a pin sitting in the cup holder. The cop asked me what it was and I told him the truth. He just laughed at me ,wrote my ticket,and went on his way. It was obvious he didn't give a fuck about it. Once he saw it wasn't dope he was cool....

Fucking exploding packs get ya every time lol

I guess I'll share mine.

I had a friend who would order thousands of dollars worth of mass produced garbage from China at a time and then resell them.

One day I showed up at home and there was a box the size of a microwave on my door step.

I took it inside and opened it not thinking. Full of gear. I had no fucking clue what was going on.

Buddy called and asked if a box showed up. He had the shit sent to my apartment because his previous order was seized.

Needless to say I mother fucked him for a good ten minutes then charged him a nominal fee for delivery

Ugghh. Had a pack that said it was delivered to mailbox. Go check, nothing there. About three hours later here comes my neighbor with pack in hand. "this was accidently put in my mailbox"

My neighbor is a county sheriff. Heart beat a little bit faster for a few minutes there.

I guess I'll share mine.

I had a friend who would order thousands of dollars worth of mass produced garbage from China at a time and then resell them.

One day I showed up at home and there was a box the size of a microwave on my door step.

I took it inside and opened it not thinking. Full of gear. I had no fucking clue what was going on.

Buddy called and asked if a box showed up. He had the shit sent to my apartment because his previous order was seized.

Needless to say I mother fucked him for a good ten minutes then charged him a nominal fee for delivery

Dude that's would PISS me off! Man that's shady

I had a pack with a nice orange sticker on the outside saying contents repacked due to damage . I guess the cartoon was smashed so they were nice enough to stick all of my gear in a new box . This stuff was just in a big sandwich bag could see all of my roids talk about paranoid .

Fucking exploding packs get ya every time lol
Kinda like those dye packs used by banks to foil bank robbers.

Closest call is when I realized I left an empty vial of test in the hospital restroom went quickly yet carefully not to arouse suspicion to retrieve it before anyone noticed. No incident afterwards and I now learn not to rush and to clean up ALL traces of evidence after I was done pinning. As I work in a hospital, many restrooms have sharps containers and I dutifully toss my needles in them but I don't throw my empty vials in the trash bins there.

Get Shredded!
Back in the 90s i made a trip to Mexico with my gym partner to get some gear. We crossed into Mexico and went to pharmacy after pharmacy. Fuck i was having a blast. Talk to them at the counter and they would pull all kinds of stuff out. My partner know what he wanted and told me what to get. I didn't know shit. Always just did what be told me. Well we got all tbis gear and syringes needles and we are ready to cross back. So we pull around to a side street and pull the passenger door panel back. I start pushing all this shit in the door and he is standing behind me door open. Mexican cop drives around the corner and pulls in behind us. Two white guys on a side street looking real suspicious. My buddy tells me he is behind us as i am pushing the last of the shit in the door. He turns to talk to this cop and neither one of us speak spanish. Tells the cop i am taking a piss. Cop points to a restaurant a ways away and tells him to go there. Gets back in his car and drives off.

I don't know what would of happened if we got caught but still scared the shit out if me. We got to the boarder and the agent had to ask me twice what my country of origin was because i was still shook up.
Fucking good times. Lmao.

Sickness wise probably last year when i ended up in the hospital wasn't sure what caused my problem but felt that in the back of my mind gear had something to do with it. Was a ruff 11 days in the hospital.

I almost forgot. It was my boss's truck we were in.

Had a pack of peptides shipped to work and the GM thinks just cause its arrives here he can open anything with anyones name on it. He didnt really know what to think. it was BPC-157 and TB500, nothing illegal to have, yet. He opened up my pack of kratom another time, told me my heroin arrived. Lmao. Hes been cool since then though. Another time went to pin in the restroom at work and someone followed me in, went to pull it out of my pocket in the stall and it fell on the floor and rolled outside of the stall. Got some dirty looks. Told them it was TRT and dont judge me, Jerk.

Luckily, its a family owned business, (not my family, but really close to them) and i have no real fear of being fired. I just dont like having to explain to someone else what im doing.

Wow- some fucked up stories- only one I have is health related back in the late 90s I was on dbol and test. The dbol jacked my BP. I got a nose bleed that wouldnt stop and had to go to the ER. MY BP was crazy and they gave me nitro but then it shot down too low and they had to bring it back up. I ended up spending the night there for a nose bleed. My gf at the time (wife) now said it was pretty scary and I turned ghostly white numerous times and lost consciousness a few times. There was a couple of times the staff were 'panicky'. No more dbol after that shit.

Last edited:
That was nice of you then. I would have kept it all and then told him if he ever did that again, he would get the box shoved up his ass. That is complete bullshit.
I guess I'll share mine.

Ive never heard of exploding packs on a controlled delivery. Just stolen bank money like someone else said. Seems excessive for a contolled delivery. Sounds like a nice guy implicating you. That little bitch sounds like he would turn on anyone in a hot minute to help ease the hammer coming down on him.

Wow- some fucked up stories- only one I have is health related back in the late 90s I was on dbol and test. The dbol jacked my BP. I got a nose bleed that wouldnt stop and had to go to the ER. MY BP was crazy and they gave me nitro but then it shot down too low and they had to bring it back up. I ended up spending the night there for a nose bleed. My gf at the time (wife) now said it was pretty scary and I turned ghostly white numerous times and lost consciousness a few times. There was a couple of times the staff were 'panicky'. No more dbol after that shit.

Dbol gives me crazy nose bleeds also. It's really frustrating when you are training at the gym and your nose starts to bleed.

LOL this brings back bad memories buuuut..this was bout 7 years ago and I was living in an apartment and kept my stash vials/needles/orals in a Nike shoe box. Anyways during that particular time in my life I was struggling with opiates and my mom said she wanted to come over to my place and clean for me and she had picked up a bunch of lil household stuff from Costcos or somewhere. I knew she meant well but I also knew that if she was coming over while I was at work she would look through all my shit not looking for AAS as much as evidence of opiate use ETC. pills, cuts straws. never messed with the needle, but anyways since I knew she was coming I took my shoe box and hid it in what I thought was a "super secret spot" in this back stairway that no1 every used within the apt. building. Well anyways.. when I was pulling up to my apt. complex I noticed 2 cop cars in my complex which I didnt think of much as first. As I walked in my building of course I see a cop holding my shoe box under his right arm and about passed out. So I walked straight out to another entrance. To make it worse as I walked in to the door to my floor I see another officer basically walking right around my door...lol I was coming from the gym after work and was wearing a cut off sleeve and was veiny as hell so Im thinking well this isnt obvious or anything. Luckily he started walking past my door in the opposite direction I was coming from and I got in to my apt. and about 5 min later I look out my window and see both squad cars just driving off... "big sigh of relief"

I don't do steroids.

No scares, yet.

Probably receiving letters is the closest call.

I have received some very sketchy looking packs from Pakistan. Never again

Probably receiving letters is the closest call.

I have received some very sketchy looking packs from Pakistan. Never again
Like in them appearing to have been opened and searched?

Back