Princesses punisher log

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

Sounds good GP. Hope all is well with you now.
    #STEELERNATION
    Hey brother!!!!! I am doing ok for the most part. Taking it day by day.

#STEELERNATION

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    614 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymprincess1989 View Post
    Yeah I hate the you are strong for a girl shit. No no I am just strong

Yep you are really strong, my daughter weighs 130lbs @5’5”, she’s a wrestler and competes in the 4x2 and the 200, last week she ran the 100 at an invitational and pulled 3rd, she’s a freshman running against job and seniors, she’s an athlete through and through. she deadlifts 185 which is more than many boys at her school she’s awesome
    Sorry for the thread jack btw, you’re story is inspiring, thanks for sharing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    737 Posts
    Rep Points

maybe keeping my diet 50%to 60% of the time. But you know what I am still leaning out and my strenth is threw the roof. I have been there done that with the struggling all the cardio the constant feeling of starving or eating low calories and minimal food. But I have accomplished the dream goal! Turning this body into a muscle machine! I have been going out to all you can sushi weekly along with high end delicious Italian restaurants and still leaning out and crushing shit.

Of course my plan was to keep this diet and just go to get lean but honestly I am pretty satisfied with my body and my dream body isnt being all shredded and lean. I like the thick fit look and I feel like I am accomplishing that.
    While I would encourage you to continue getting leaner and get the diet in check, the main thing is that you are happy with your outcome. Why else would you be doing this? If you look in the mirror and like the changes you see, and are happy, then I am happy, too. Unless you are going to compete, bodybuilding is about building the body YOU want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    Yep you are really strong, my daughter weighs 130lbs @5’5”, she’s a wrestler and competes in the 4x2 and the 200, last week she ran the 100 at an invitational and pulled 3rd, she’s a freshman running against job and seniors, she’s an athlete through and through. she deadlifts 185 which is more than many boys at her school she’s awesome
    Sorry for the thread jack btw, you’re story is inspiring, thanks for sharing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's awesome. I love that more females in the younger generation are pushing themselves and doing things never thought of before. My daughter keeps counting down until the time she can start hitting the gym floor with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    While I would encourage you to continue getting leaner and get the diet in check, the main thing is that you are happy with your outcome. Why else would you be doing this? If you look in the mirror and like the changes you see, and are happy, then I am happy, too. Unless you are going to compete, bodybuilding is about building the body YOU want.
    I agree 100%. Would never complete. It's just not my thing. This is just something I enjoy doing. I switch my goals here and there and usually am just leaning towards an overall balance. I can always respect some peoples top priority being their physique. But again not everyones dream physique is shredded. My body can add the mass but struggles with getting so lean. It is just unbearable days of being short tempered bitchy and hungry. Maybe later in life when things calm down and I have less home responsibility I will be excited for a goal of how lean can I get. But I really dont wanna lose the muscle, size and strength I have worked for for so many years.

My life goal would have to be eat as much good food as possible and still be in decent shape. I am not into the garbage fast food but I do love a high end good quality restaraunt. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

This made me smile
    With all of the rough stuff youve had to deal with the last few months, makes me happy to hear that your in a good place
    a good place to be indeed

Hey all small check in.

So where I am currently at is pretty damn happy. Lets keep it 100 here. I have been maybe keeping my diet 50%to 60% of the time. But you know what I am still leaning out and my strenth is threw the roof. I have been there done that with the struggling all the cardio the constant feeling of starving or eating low calories and minimal food. But I have accomplished the dream goal! Turning this body into a muscle machine! I have been going out to all you can sushi weekly along with high end delicious Italian restaurants and still leaning out and crushing shit.

Of course my plan was to keep this diet and just go to get lean but honestly I am pretty satisfied with my body and my dream body isnt being all shredded and lean. I like the thick fit look and I feel like I am accomplishing that.

I am not one to follow the crowd and what everyone wants to paint as the "bodybuilder". You don't have to be super low body fat just to be a body builder. If you arent competing trading muscle for leaness is building it taking.

I have found a happy balance in my life. Enjoying my favorite things and still looking good. I love my food and I dont want to give it up or be fat and I have managed that.

I always have to remember I came from being a fat 225lbs size 20 to a muscular 195lbs size 8. Now that's some hard work and accomplishment!

We have one month left at this point. I am gonna calm down the food a little and try to keep to my one cheat a week. Will keep you guys posted. Havent logged any lifts because I am just focused on the workout. But am regularly hitting my 225lb bench for 3 to 4 each chest session and leg lifts are still going strong hit a pr on reverse vsquat with 12 plates for 8!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsrobinson View Post
    This made me smile
    With all of the rough stuff youve had to deal with the last few months, makes me happy to hear that your in a good place
    a good place to be indeed
    Hey sweetie! I hope you are well to. Summer is coming soon and then no school again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

A small update pic. Measurements this coming friday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Rep Points

Tonight was chest!!!!!!!

I am so stoked about today's lift. I mastered both prs I had in mind.

Started off hitting the 225lbs for 5.

Followed by 235lbs x1 245lbs x1 and then the big 250lbs for 1. I tried 255lbs but failed that one.

Back down to 225lbs for 4

185lbs for pause reps followed by dropset to 135lbs pause reps

Incline dbs

Decline hammer

Cables all three positions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks doll - doin GREAT actually. Ive been put on a small hiatus (AGAIN - always something LOL) but this one is good. Pain was getting so unbearable - couldnt squat, dead, etc. & was making popping noises just doing curls
    Found a new Chiro, and YAY... he lifts. So been doing adjustments and ART and OMG, I havent felt this good in YEARS. The odd thing is, the constant bloating ive been dealing with has almost completely gone away too - Bonus
    As bad as I was he wanted me to take it easy for a bit. Going to start working on The PF in my feet shortly and hes confident he can get me running again. Would be a huge game changer for me. So Im hopeful I can start catching up to you soon

Hey sweetie! I hope you are well to. Summer is coming soon and then no school again.

SWEEEEET... look at those arms & Lats!!!! way to GO GF!!!!!

A small update pic. Measurements this coming friday.

150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    362 Posts
    Rep Points

Tonight was chest!!!!!!!

I am so stoked about today's lift. I mastered both prs I had in mind.

Started off hitting the 225lbs for 5.

Followed by 235lbs x1 245lbs x1 and then the big 250lbs for 1. I tried 255lbs but failed that one.

Back down to 225lbs for 4

185lbs for pause reps followed by dropset to 135lbs pause reps

Incline dbs

Decline hammer

Cables all three positions

Still killing it. Like i knew you would. Glad your doing well princess.