• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Princesses punisher log

IML Gear Cream!
Lunch was 4oz extra lean ground turkey 118g of vegetarian refried beans and a high fiber wrap

Pre workout snack- 9 triscuits, 1 slice extra sharp white cheddar cheese and 1 alice Colby jack cheese

Dinner- Mexican nachos

Macros were off today but claories right on point. Had more fat less carbs today hit protein. Micros werent perfect.

Managed to get a short back workout in. Our main car had the back windshield bust due to the damn cold. So it put us kinda behind. Also MIL is pretty sick so we have been dealing with that.

Gonna stay focused.

Tomorrow is another busy day.

Life insurance doctor person ( whatever they are called) coming out tomorrow so hopefully I can get the bloods and urine done asap to start this next cycle.

Also going to see the medical examiner in regards to my brothers death to at least ask some questions and hopefully get a little more closure. It's been a tough experience. We knew he wasnt feeling well but all of sudden he stopped responding to us.(Nov 1) Cops did a wellness check but wouldnt go inside since they seen him moving (Nov 5). The apt complex refused to let us in. We knew something was wrong. Cops wouldnt go out again. Finally on Nov 15th they did go out again and found him dead in his apt. Just sucks we will never get exact answers and the last weeks went thinking whatever was going on with him will pass and eventually he would reach out.

Guess this all pretty personal but I know alot of people on here are genuine and great support.

Everyone have a good night! May tomorrow be another day towards everyones goals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Your nutrition is literally driving me nuts.

Plenty of water all day and night for your blood work

Also going to see the medical examiner in regards to my brothers death to at least ask some questions and hopefully get a little more closure. It's been a tough experience. We knew he wasnt feeling well but all of sudden he stopped responding to us.(Nov 1) Cops did a wellness check but wouldnt go inside since they seen him moving (Nov 5). The apt complex refused to let us in. We knew something was wrong. Cops wouldnt go out again. Finally on Nov 15th they did go out again and found him dead in his apt. Just sucks we will never get exact answers and the last weeks went thinking whatever was going on with him will pass and eventually he would reach out.

Guess this all pretty personal but I know alot of people on here are genuine and great support.
That sounds pretty terrible. It must have been frustrating at the time, and even more so now that you know what ultimately happened because you could not get in.

What am I doing so wrong?? I will take any advice. I set my macros and just hit those.

I did drink alot of water for the blood work at least.
Your nutrition is literally driving me nuts.

Plenty of water all day and night for your blood work

Yeah it sucks but I am religious so I can only believe he was not meant to get saved. It was his time to go. GD doesnt less us ruin His plans.
That sounds pretty terrible. It must have been frustrating at the time, and even more so now that you know what ultimately happened because you could not get in.

I find any kind of cheese or dairy products very counter productive in any kind of meal plan. Not to mention nacho cheese is extremely high in saturated fats.

If you have a day you cannot follow your macros I understand but that day you posted is total sabotage.

What am I doing so wrong?? I will take any advice. I set my macros and just hit those.

I did drink alot of water for the blood work at least.

I'd imagine he's going to say it's because you're eating garbage lol. I'm assuming you're doing IIFYM, which in most opinions, including my own, isn't nearly as effective as real clean eating. For example,I can run down everything I eat in a pretty simple list, and it still tastes pretty good:

Chicken
Lean beef
Egg whites
Oats
Brown and white rice
Cottage cheese
Vegetables

That's it. I use condiments and make tasty calorie free gravy for the chicken and rice, sugar free syrup for the egg whites and cottage cheese, and I have all kinds of recipes for the beef.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that's where he's going with that lol. You would see much better results from eating clean like that vs IIFYM

DING DING DING

cheese, crackers, wraps, trisquits? wtf refried beans...................you are sabotaging yourself

all macros aren't the same. I could go to Mcdonalds and fit into my macros daily. and look like shit doing it.

DING DING DING

cheese, crackers, wraps, trisquits? wtf refried beans...................you are sabotaging yourself

all macros aren't the same. I could go to Mcdonalds and fit into my macros daily. and look like shit doing it.

Harsh but true. All macros are not created equally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Does come off harsh but I will say GP, he's one of the most knowledgeable here. He can impart some great knowledge for those willing to listen and follow, and you will get results

DING DING DING

What is recommended for replacements?

I thought triscuits were ok snacks cuz they are whole wheat low fat

- thought beans were ok. And vegetarian refried beans have 0 fat 15c and like 5p

The wraps I bought were high fiber with flaxseed. I thought they were healthy. 50 cal 11g of fiber 1.5f

Obviously the nachos werent and I knew that

Harsh but true. All macros are not created equally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am well aware of that. I thought carbs from things like rice, whole wheat, beans, potatos were all ok.

yeah maybe a little, I tend to come across pretty blunt
No problems there. I am not one to want smoke up my ass. I want to learn whatever I can. I have lost weight multiple times in the past (60+) and never had an issue. I honestly didnt know that those things were bad.

What is recommended for replacements?

I thought triscuits were ok snacks cuz they are whole wheat low fat

- thought beans were ok. And vegetarian refried beans have 0 fat 15c and like 5p

The wraps I bought were high fiber with flaxseed. I thought they were healthy. 50 cal 11g of fiber 1.5f

Obviously the nachos werent and I knew that

where are your good natural starches? all I see is modified, processed starches.

triscuits are still crackers. modified starches. add stay away from "low fat, whole wheat" that usually means full of shit

No certain beans are good, but in very tight moderation. Refried beans are "refried" meaning they have been cooked again in oil doubling up the fats and usually vegetable oil which is omega 6s. too much omega 6 leads to excess inflammation which leads to bloating and water retention etc etc

Wraps especially "low fat, high fiber, low carb" are all bullshit. you'd be better off just eating a normal flour tortilla.

Hell the other day you ate ravioli.

Whats with all the cheese? Please tell me you aren't considering that your protein source. The only meal I saw that was okay was the chicken and rice. But the rice looked like bag bought dirty rice or something. Shit probably had 900mcg of salt per serving.

Fuck now Im ranting

where are your good natural starches? all I see is modified, processed starches.

triscuits are still crackers. modified starches. add stay away from "low fat, whole wheat" that usually means full of shit

No certain beans are good, but in very tight moderation. Refried beans are "refried" meaning they have been cooked again in oil doubling up the fats and usually vegetable oil which is omega 6s. too much omega 6 leads to excess inflammation which leads to bloating and water retention etc etc

Wraps especially "low fat, high fiber, low carb" are all bullshit. you'd be better off just eating a normal flour tortilla.

Hell the other day you ate ravioli.

Whats with all the cheese? Please tell me you aren't considering that your protein source. The only meal I saw that was okay was the chicken and rice. But the rice looked like bag bought dirty rice or something. Shit probably had 900mcg of salt per serving.

Fuck now Im ranting
Thank you. I guess i am looking for some good alternatives that can be easy and semi quick? I do read the labels. I didn't see those things in ingredients list that you mentioned. When I buy items I usually look that they have a fewer amount of ingredients. I am just maintaining right now and I am not competing or anything and it's not my Hope's to. I am just trying to stay as healthy as I can and enjoy training at the gym. I have 2 jobs and 3 kids so this cant be my top priority. I am just doing what I can. Sometimes it means getting things that are quick. I dont even have 2 hours where I can put aside all the time for the meal prepping. This is something I do to maintain my sobriety and control my eating disorder.

I just do the best I can with what I have to work with. The eating disorder isnt a help. I already know I can't do what some can. I dont have the disipline to do it and I can own that. I also want to live my life. I want to have a lifestyle not something that I feel is unbearable or torture. I am willing to take advice and work towards slowly making better choices and the changes I need to. My goal is never to be the leanest or biggest or strongest there is. I am happy to improve myself each year and have balance of each area.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and honesty.

I'm not sure what kind of eating disorder you're dealing with, but my fiancee might be able to help some on that. Let me know, PM me if you want.

How do you like chicken and rice? I put low cal gravy, different salsas, ranch, buffalo ranch, chili sauce, soy, low cal teriyaki, other Asian sauces, you name it I cover it in it. Vary the type of rice (basmati, calrose, regular long grain, brown types, etc) too. Swap in sweet potato, I have a simple recipe for what is basically sweet potato pie filling with no added crap that's easy as hell. For beef I go between ground 90/10, cheap steaks, and lean roasts to make suffering stews out of, meatloaf, Italian meatballs, whatever. Homemade marinara is good on beef and chicken too and low sugar.

I also suggest buying an instant pot. Cuts meal prep time down by like 60-70%, no shit. Plus it's easy and greatly expands the variety of your meat dishes. Great investment imo. Best one I've made for meal prep.

At a time like now where you're basically maintaining, try following the 90/10 rule - 90% of your meals are good and the other 10 can be a little more lax. Just try not to blow it hard lol.

I also am an alcoholic amongst having problems with other substance abuse, and that's also very difficult. I've managed to finally get that under control though with the regimentation of bodybuilding. I do understand where you're coming from though

I have Belemia. It sucks but I have kept it in control for years now. But having it is like food is a drug but one you cant just cut. So not becoming overweight all these years is an accomplishment. I also do have to watch to not be overly restrictive as that can lead to a different issue. .

Thanks. That a good idea. The crock pot. That is something u can leave sit around and forget about and then just put in Tupperware for meals. I am sure there are recipes online for all kinds of stuff.
I'm not sure what kind of eating disorder you're dealing with, but my fiancee might be able to help some on that. Let me know, PM me if you want.

How do you like chicken and rice? I put low cal gravy, different salsas, ranch, buffalo ranch, chili sauce, soy, low cal teriyaki, other Asian sauces, you name it I cover it in it. Vary the type of rice (basmati, calrose, regular long grain, brown types, etc) too. Swap in sweet potato, I have a simple recipe for what is basically sweet potato pie filling with no added crap that's easy as hell. For beef I go between ground 90/10, cheap steaks, and lean roasts to make suffering stews out of, meatloaf, Italian meatballs, whatever. Homemade marinara is good on beef and chicken too and low sugar.

I also suggest buying an instant pot. Cuts meal prep time down by like 60-70%, no shit. Plus it's easy and greatly expands the variety of your meat dishes. Great investment imo. Best one I've made for meal prep.

At a time like now where you're basically maintaining, try following the 90/10 rule - 90% of your meals are good and the other 10 can be a little more lax. Just try not to blow it hard lol.

I also am an alcoholic amongst having problems with other substance abuse, and that's also very difficult. I've managed to finally get that under control though with the regimentation of bodybuilding. I do understand where you're coming from though

IML Gear Cream!
I have Belemia. It sucks but I have kept it in control for years now. But having it is like food is a drug but one you cant just cut. So not becoming overweight all these years is an accomplishment. I also do have to watch to not be overly restrictive as that can lead to a different issue. .

Thanks. That a good idea. The crock pot. That is something u can leave sit around and forget about and then just put in Tupperware for meals. I am sure there are recipes online for all kinds of stuff.

Hey Girlie,
An instant pot is a WHOLE different monster than a crock pot...they do EVERYTHING. Was going to get one at xmas...Sold out :( Check them out, might be a godsend.
Have one of those air fryers too, its pretty good for preparing things quick.
Know its not easy trying to keep a family fed and do your own :( its definitely a struggle. Im trying to look at it as a learning thing for my kids and incorporate more of what im eating into their meals so hopefully THEY start making better choices. But OMG...finding the time …
:wits:

Hey Girlie,
An instant pot is a WHOLE different monster than a crock pot...they do EVERYTHING. Was going to get one at xmas...Sold out :( Check them out, might be a godsend.
Have one of those air fryers too, its pretty good for preparing things quick.
Know its not easy trying to keep a family fed and do your own :( its definitely a struggle. Im trying to look at it as a learning thing for my kids and incorporate more of what im eating into their meals so hopefully THEY start making better choices. But OMG...finding the time …
:wits:
Thanks lady! I thought an insta pot was the same as crock pot . I will look into em.

Montego1 turned me on to the instant pot and it’s been awesome. I cook all my meats in it for the week and it takes no time at all.

Montego1 turned me on to the instant pot and it’s been awesome. I cook all my meats in it for the week and it takes no time at all.
I am gonna invest in one. Anything time efficient is an A+ in my books

I need one of these too....but GDI, where in the heck will I put it, my counters are jammed and will still have to keep out the foreman grill and the air fryer ;)
still....it does all of this:
Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances - pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer

And Id REALLY like to know if anyone has tried the YOGURT maker? YOGURT???

I need one of these too....but GDI, where in the heck will I put it, my counters are jammed and will still have to keep out the foreman grill and the air fryer ;)
still....it does all of this:
Replaces 10 common kitchen Appliances - pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, saute/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer

And Id REALLY like to know if anyone has tried the YOGURT maker? YOGURT???
I haven't tried it yet but I've been thinking about it lol

I haven't tried it yet but I've been thinking about it lol

Really ??? I SO want to know how to do this. Garlic, if you make it you have GOT to post up how it goes :winkfinger:
wondering if its one of those things that tastes completely different when you make it yourself

Yeah it sucks but I am religious so I can only believe he was not meant to get saved. It was his time to go. GD doesnt less us ruin His plans.

But there's also a thing he allows....our own free will. There's God's will, and then there's ours. FWIW, I once heard someone speak on his "perfect" will for our lives, and then his "permissable" will. He let's us choose. Sorry for the digression here, but since you brought it up, I thought I'd make mention of that.

I am not christian. But we do have free will but if Gd decides it's time to go then you will go.
But there's also a thing he allows....our own free will. There's God's will, and then there's ours. FWIW, I once heard someone speak on his "perfect" will for our lives, and then his "permissable" will. He let's us choose. Sorry for the digression here, but since you brought it up, I thought I'd make mention of that.

Back