• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Princesses punisher log

Get Shredded!
Sorry for your loss kid. Keep your chin up!

So sorry for your loss. Focus on your mental health. We’re all hear for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I send my condolences you, your family and your brother are in my prayers.

I am sorry to hear that your brother has passed GP. Stay strong keep your focus and know that we are all here for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you to all of you. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Still alot to get done. No gym today. Maybe tomorrow we will see. You would never realize how much stuff needs to be completed after a death. It is very exaughting. Especially such an unexpected one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Made it to the gym yesterday for back and bis and a 10 mile cycling session.

Today was chest and tris. Not much going on with all the stuff happening right now. But hopefully after Wednesday I can get back on a schedule.

I am looking to maintain with weight training and get into some cycling goals until I hit my time to bulk.

This whole experience has me having a different outlook and reassessing my goals and what i want to accomplish.

Just getting back in routine but not 100%. Just having a different outlook on life. I am just wanting to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy life. So if I wanna have a night out I am gonna have it! If I want to go out for a nice meal, i am gonna! If it's a family gathering and there is food I will have some. Life is too short to suffer and restrict myself and I am just looking for that happy middle.

I am still tracking food and measuring and being mindful but no more being so hard on myself. Tonight's workout below

Db shoulder press
35lbs 15
40lbs 12,10
50lbs 7,4
Db power bombs
70lbs 5x12
Arnold's (35s)SS double arm seated isolated curls(25s)
10/12 8/10 8/12 7/11

20 min circuit on cables 10-20 reps per exercise
Rear delts
Triceps
Biceps

Cycle numbers for the week
11/27 - 24:36 10 miles
11/28 - 22:59 10 miles
12/2- 21:17 10 miles

Today is my endurance cycle day. 45 min
15 miles

2x a week endurance and 3x a week for speed.

Sitting between 60-75% lifting and 25-40% cycling. The goal is 50/50

That’s the best outlook you can have. You have to enjoy life. Live, don’t exist. Take risks. If you win, you’ll be happy. If you loose, you’ll be wise. We all have one life to live and we don’t know when will be the last day. So soak in and enjoy every moment. Glad to see you getting back in the swing of things.

Just getting back in routine but not 100%. Just having a different outlook on life. I am just wanting to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy life. So if I wanna have a night out I am gonna have it! If I want to go out for a nice meal, i am gonna! If it's a family gathering and there is food I will have some. Life is too short to suffer and restrict myself and I am just looking for that happy middle.

I am still tracking food and measuring and being mindful but no more being so hard on myself. Tonight's workout below

Db shoulder press
35lbs 15
40lbs 12,10
50lbs 7,4
Db power bombs
70lbs 5x12
Arnold's (35s)SS double arm seated isolated curls(25s)
10/12 8/10 8/12 7/11

20 min circuit on cables 10-20 reps per exercise
Rear delts
Triceps
Biceps

Cycle numbers for the week
11/27 - 24:36 10 miles
11/28 - 22:59 10 miles
12/2- 21:17 10 miles

Today is my endurance cycle day. 45 min
15 miles

2x a week endurance and 3x a week for speed.

Sitting between 60-75% lifting and 25-40% cycling. The goal is 50/50

On the Keiser cycle I usually warmup on gear 12 for 5 mins keeping my rpm’s in the 80’s. If it’s leg day I will do 7 mins with 30 second climbs on 23 at every 2 min mark. I just use it to warmup but it’s nice. I like your new outlook

IML Gear Cream!
That’s the best outlook you can have. You have to enjoy life. Live, don’t exist. Take risks. If you win, you’ll be happy. If you loose, you’ll be wise. We all have one life to live and we don’t know when will be the last day. So soak in and enjoy every moment. Glad to see you getting back in the swing of things.
Yes brother! We never do know.

Yeah I like cycling. I used to do it outside but after the baby we couldn't but I will work on it inside for the future. It should also naturally help with some weight loss and allow more carbs

On the Keiser cycle I usually warmup on gear 12 for 5 mins keeping my rpm’s in the 80’s. If it’s leg day I will do 7 mins with 30 second climbs on 23 at every 2 min mark. I just use it to warmup but it’s nice. I like your new outlook

Hey all! Still at it slowly. It surely. I am really loving my new healthy lifestyle outlook. It feels great to making progress in the right direction even off cycle. 100% me no boosters. Well my pre- workout haha.

Lifting is currently more volume as I continue to let everything have a rest from super heavy lifting. I am really liking the cycling and doing something new and setting new goals and limits for myself. It is nice to have a mix and switch it up.

Calories still currently at maintenance with 1 day a week being increased carbs. Usually my all you can eat sushi place . I put good use to the 5- 6 rolls I eat .

3d scan at the end of this week. We will see what happens! Excited to see where I am with being at maintenance no gear and enjoying myself.

I like keeping it simple. Taking the time on a d time off of gear equal and not getting to crazy with compounds. People don't realize the health damage that can be caused with not taking proper time off or overloading the body with crazy amounts of compounds. Still sticking to 2 compunds after 3 years.

Good night all! A few food photos below
cdab5087e90820150c1dce5fab9978c4.jpg
7c2d9f00c39cb403e928611b25fbceaa.jpg

Hey all! Just a small check in. Not much going on. Right now just maintaining. Current goal is to eat as much of stuff as I want without consequence. I am doing great! I really have been living it up. I have been enjoying my 2 favorite all you can eat buffets on a weekly basis . Also have been enjoying that new mcdonalds mushroom and swiss grilled chix! Maintaining my weight pretty well and not disappointed. Some food pics below!

Still working on my cycling goals and will be starting up a new log around mid january or beginning of February.
68f540441080be01c3d06c9bcbcabd83.jpg
9deddd45312a4bf58683041ed762a35a.jpg

Well another week of living life as I want. This has been a nice change for me. If I sent wanna workout I don't, if I wanna go out I do. No rules or obligations to stress me out. Hit my fav sushi place again yesterday. Some photos of what I am currently looking like. Is it my best ? Prob not. Am I happy? Yes! As I have said I havent been on a gym schedule and I havent been restricting any food. Of course I still workout and still track food for the most part but sometimes I eat something and dont log it. The best part is I actually dont feel guilty either. So that is a type of progress.

I have a few more cycles in me but after that my main goal is gonna be to be overall healthy and enjoy as much as I can without turning into someone I don't like. ( a big fatty )
435aa631739f8b9de1d7d91f0a6c0b12.jpg
f46f29704cb997fb838786f64f19aa5c.jpg
5ae834c585e2b5d9b8fe99397069460f.jpg
0f7df1e3bc933a9963c2318a40fa4b5d.jpg
20181221_092741.jpeg

Well another week of living life as I want. This has been a nice change for me. If I sent wanna workout I don't, if I wanna go out I do. No rules or obligations to stress me out. Hit my fav sushi place again yesterday. Some photos of what I am currently looking like. Is it my best ? Prob not. Am I happy? Yes! As I have said I havent been on a gym schedule and I havent been restricting any food. Of course I still workout and still track food for the most part but sometimes I eat something and dont log it. The best part is I actually dont feel guilty either. So that is a type of progress.

I have a few more cycles in me but after that my main goal is gonna be to be overall healthy and enjoy as much as I can without turning into someone I don't like. ( a big fatty )

That's the exact change in mindset that I have been through over the last several months. I've enjoyed the bodybuilding lifestyle for many years, but lately it has been making me feel like a prisoner in my own life and I have burned the fuck out. The stress of missing a workout, a meal, water consumption, gear, proper rest, etc...I've dialed back everything bodybuilding related and I am just focusing on enjoying life right now. I think I've been to the gym approximately 6 times over the last month, and frankly, I'm ok with that. Just wanted you to know that change in mindset that you have gone through is perfectly ok based on your experiences. I'm right there with you based on mine.

435aa631739f8b9de1d7d91f0a6c0b12.jpg
f46f29704cb997fb838786f64f19aa5c.jpg
5ae834c585e2b5d9b8fe99397069460f.jpg
0f7df1e3bc933a9963c2318a40fa4b5d.jpg
View attachment 38125

Still looking great. Everyone needs a break.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Just a small check in.

Still doing the same thing, relaxing eating whatever and going to the gym whenever. BUT....... yes soon will be a new log, it will be a bulk and I am excited to give a good push and see what happens.....

I hope you all will join along for the ride!!!!! Once its started I will share the link!

Looking to start in 1-3 weeks.

Feeling pretty good. My last cut did not go the best but you know what, I have maintained where I ended up. There is no point in pushing so hard and getting results just to lose them all once you come off cycle and take a break. Reminds me of the yo-yo diet haha.

Happy to know I can make things happen with hard work and sticking to shit and I dont necessarily need gear to make changes. Of course gear is a great friend to have but it's also important to not get in the rut of only making progress when you "are on"

Hope all of you had a good year and let's continue in this new year!!!!

wooohoooo….glad your still hangin in there babe :) been doing the same...still hitting the gym but cals are certainly up, luckily Ive maintained my loss, so im just looking at it as one giant refeed LOL. back at the cardio again, just starting slow so I dont eff up my heels again, feeling positive for the new year, hope you are too.
big hugs !!!!

Hello everyone. These past two months have been super tough with the passing of my Brother. I definately had 0 motivation to lift or keep any sort of diet. Although I feel I did pretty well at semi maintaining where i was at. Some of you may know and some of you may not, I have struggled with alcohol in the past and do have a diagnosed eating disorder. I am proud to say I did not relapse on alcohol. I am not willing to do that to my kids again. However, the eating disorder is easy, you have to eat everyday and it doenst hurt anyone else. But I don't wanna be there again either!

Ramping this log back up before I start my next log in cycle which will be starting once I get insurance stuff squared away.

Currently eating at maintenance
2295 calories
216p 223c 55f

Lifting as usual but gonna aim to do around 1:30 but an hour is always the minimum.

I have also gotten into cycling and am enjoying that. So 2 spin classes a week and then 20 min post lifting at least 2 times a week working to make progress in a variety of areas. Will be taking FTP testing today to see where I am at.

Breakfast part 1 - double scoop protein shake.

Breakfast part 2 - high fiber wrap, slice of Colby, turkey patty, and 5 egg whites.

Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. These past two months have been super tough with the passing of my Brother. I definately had 0 motivation to lift or keep any sort of diet. Although I feel I did pretty well at semi maintaining where i was at. Some of you may know and some of you may not, I have struggled with alcohol in the past and do have a diagnosed eating disorder. I am proud to say I did not relapse on alcohol. I am not willing to do that to my kids again. However, the eating disorder is easy, you have to eat everyday and it doenst hurt anyone else. But I don't wanna be there again either!

Ramping this log back up before I start my next log in cycle which will be starting once I get insurance stuff squared away.

Currently eating at maintenance
2295 calories
216p 223c 55f

Lifting as usual but gonna aim to do around 1:30 but an hour is always the minimum.

I have also gotten into cycling and am enjoying that. So 2 spin classes a week and then 20 min post lifting at least 2 times a week working to make progress in a variety of areas. Will be taking FTP testing today to see where I am at.

Breakfast part 1 - double scoop protein shake.

Breakfast part 2 - high fiber wrap, slice of Colby, turkey patty, and 5 egg whites.

well you didn't mention that. remember what you asked me about. Cortisol is your other enemy.

and thats a lot of protein meals 1 & 2 without carbs and fats......... you need them

Hang in there. Glad you didn't relapse. One day at a time.

Hugh is right, quite a bit of protein for just "maintaining"...unless you are getting ready to start building muscle again?

well you didn't mention that. remember what you asked me about. Cortisol is your other enemy.

and thats a lot of protein meals 1 & 2 without carbs and fats......... you need them
It was 14f 24c. 85p but those were split. My lunch meal and mid meal 1 will be heavier carb. I have that cycling test today so I need the carbs then. Generally breakfast has 50c.

I always appreciate your assistance and feedback. You and the wife's physique speak for your knowledge and dedication.

Yes, I will be bulking on cycle. I have been recently trying to gain some muscle off cycle as well. Once I take a week or so to balance back out protein will be around 180g to maybe 204g and carbs will go up to replace those. Anytime I "bulk" as a woman I call it a bulk recomp because I hope to lose or maintain bf. I think with the womans body it is made to store fat so an actual bulk can hender the overall goal. Just trying different things to see what works best for my body. I gain muscle easier then losing fat.
Hang in there. Glad you didn't relapse. One day at a time.

Hugh is right, quite a bit of protein for just "maintaining"...unless you are getting ready to start building muscle again?

Lunch- chicken breast and rice

Snack- triscuits, cheese, hummus
83b6ff96fced75b488deb8bafbe869b6.jpg
54fd71b3f14c8f083d95192c4361451a.jpg

Tonight hit arms and shoulders and then a 1 hour spin class with my ftp testing. I am currently at 137 ftp. So I will be working on getting this better. I am exhausted from the testing. The end was a reminder of birthing a child. Push come on almost there push push push .

Post workout meal.

Cheese raviolis (16) 2 cans of tuna.

Hope everyone had a great day!
744943a4c5d776f5ef738d07168dd115.jpg

Tonight hit arms and shoulders and then a 1 hour spin class with my ftp testing. I am currently at 137 ftp. So I will be working on getting this better. I am exhausted from the testing. The end was a reminder of birthing a child. Push come on almost there push push push .

Post workout meal.

Cheese raviolis (16) 2 cans of tuna.

Hope everyone had a great day!
744943a4c5d776f5ef738d07168dd115.jpg

One hour of spin is impressive 👍🏼

Good morning! Happy to announce my excess weight of about 6lbs has subsided!

Still keeping macros the same. I am wanting to get down just a little bit more to make room for a bulk/recomp for this next cycle.

At this time I don't feel mentally stable for a cut but a recomp/bulk I can handle right now. However, if I cant get to a decent starting point, a bulk/recomp wont be able to happen. I would like to put on a little more size. 5-10 more lbs of muscle would be ideal . Dont think that could happen at this point. No more newb gains. But I have the dexa scans now so I will be able to actually see what is happening inside this time around.

Anyways

Wake up meal- 2 scoop protein shake

Breakfast (2 hours later) - 5 egg whites, high fiber wrap, turkey patty, slice of Colby, 40g of oats

Total calories- 685 90p 51c 17f
Micros- 15 fiber 4g sugar 7 sat fat
b794424a175fc4d66982278587331ddf.jpg

Lunch was 4oz extra lean ground turkey 118g of vegetarian refried beans and a high fiber wrap

Pre workout snack- 9 triscuits, 1 slice extra sharp white cheddar cheese and 1 alice Colby jack cheese

Dinner- Mexican nachos

Macros were off today but claories right on point. Had more fat less carbs today hit protein. Micros werent perfect.

Managed to get a short back workout in. Our main car had the back windshield bust due to the damn cold. So it put us kinda behind. Also MIL is pretty sick so we have been dealing with that.

Gonna stay focused.

Tomorrow is another busy day.

Life insurance doctor person ( whatever they are called) coming out tomorrow so hopefully I can get the bloods and urine done asap to start this next cycle.

Also going to see the medical examiner in regards to my brothers death to at least ask some questions and hopefully get a little more closure. It's been a tough experience. We knew he wasnt feeling well but all of sudden he stopped responding to us.(Nov 1) Cops did a wellness check but wouldnt go inside since they seen him moving (Nov 5). The apt complex refused to let us in. We knew something was wrong. Cops wouldnt go out again. Finally on Nov 15th they did go out again and found him dead in his apt. Just sucks we will never get exact answers and the last weeks went thinking whatever was going on with him will pass and eventually he would reach out.

Guess this all pretty personal but I know alot of people on here are genuine and great support.

Everyone have a good night! May tomorrow be another day towards everyones goals.

Back