• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Princesses punisher log

IML Gear Cream!
How the heck is deca not tolerated well at 130:37 or something along those lines?
Because it's a 19-nor?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I would not use the anabolic/androgenic table as a guide.

It is based on a calculation that I would not use to determine if tolerable for women.

Honestly all this AAS use for women is a mystery for me.

That's crazy the microdoses compared to us that work for them.
Not sure but it's pretty virilizing on my fiancee. She's not having any negatives other than acne @ 7.5mg e3d, but she had serious voice deepening @ 15mg e3d. She's going to bump up a little soon to see how it goes. Great results though honestly. Seems to be working like tren for her lol. It's helping shed bodyfat and her pumps are ridiculous.

She stays on 10mg test cyp weekly and .25mg estradiol daily for HRT, and 1iu GH daily to help tighten her skin (she's lost a shitload of fat working with tren2k) and this on top of the hrt is incredible, even at the crazy low dose she's at.

Ok not trying to be a purve here. Honestly curious. Are you experiencing more sex drive or just more sensitivity to actual touch/feel?
I've been considering some things for my girl in the future.
Any idea what it could mean or have you done any research yet? Be careful!!!

It is uncomfortable haha. Honestly by the end of the night I dont feel like doing anything much. But if it doesn't happen I find myself feeling like an animal on a hunt while in the gym.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It is based on a calculation that I would not use to determine if tolerable for women.

Yeah I am unlucky and losing my fucking hair bye bye primo. It is getting too thin.

I'm not sure on the circumstance here either. Probably not so let's just not lol
I am not sure if I can share since they are no longer a sponsor on here?

Well the primo is making my hair fall out. I ran 30mg a week for like 4 weeks and 50mg for 3 weeks.

I took whinny I think up to 20mg maybe it was only 15mg ED but didnt have any issues
That's crazy the microdoses compared to us that work for them.

It is uncomfortable haha. Honestly by the end of the night I dont feel like doing anything much. But if it doesn't happen I find myself feeling like an animal on a hunt while in the gym.

I’m on the hunt right now🧐

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

Anabolic:Androgenic ratios are a very weird science. You're def right though. They're just numbers at the end of the day. Real world results can vary so much.

Haha no, a Weiner wouldnt grow from the inside of a hole

Hey Doll, How Ya been ??? Sorry I havent checked to see how your doing recently....Oh yes....yes you CAN grow a weiner babes ;) It makes your clitoris grow, in some instances it resembles a little dick :roflmao:..seriously. Its a huge fetish for the big girl schmoes LOL....."mrs. R's perverted education of the day"
Did you stop the primo ?
Started Microdosing the tbol we talked about :winkfinger: the scale started moving in the right direction again, and the weight is getting easier - YAY. Might be a consideration next time ?????

Anabolic:Androgenic ratios are a very weird science. You're def right though. They're just numbers at the end of the day. Real world results can vary so much.

I swear mast is androgenic the way I feel and look when using it yet the table says low androgen, but supposedly acceptable for women.

IDK, with my experience plus what is publicity stated about okay for women to use is a mystery.

Monthly check in

Gear- have stopped the primo completely. I lost over half of my hair and I feel like my voice was heading towards deepening. Will. Not be touching this compound again.
Var- 20mg for a week and then tapering off
This is my.final month.

Macros- low 93c med 146c high 197
3 low 3 med 2 high protein 247g fat 54g

Measurments and photos below

Weight- it goes up and down but inches lost so I guess this was more of a recomp although I have lost weight since the start.
350c7bcc22139ed2fd27ad39401fc6fd.jpg
76cca3f07b1f0b18fd6cd39f12da22d3.jpg
b08a73bbfc7905a46ad0d0de0c6fc93c.jpg
c51359ee6b10e59d24451b44181b101c.jpg
d64b26731016c7bab95d0e61b2bab958.jpg

You look good princess. Sorry the primo wasn't what you thought it would be. Everybody is different and this is how we find out what works for each of us. By trying different things. Your dedication is inspirational. You have great drive. You will get to where you want to be. Very nice log.

Hey all! As promised my video of my 225lb bench.

Sorry been behind on the log. Still depressed about my hair.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18bR7WqPb3YtvklbVmHg8SXBepOY2oL8b/view?usp=drivesdk

But here is some food from today
e08fd95af88aa4ea8e95188abeaa5678.jpg
25c05965cef9efa563b1028901367bfa.jpg

That’s awesome GP! You are part of the group that’s willing to do today what others are not willing to do so that tomorrow you can achieve what others can not. I love the drive and dedication that you are putting into everything you are doing. Keep it up girl you are inspiring.

Thanks push! I am doing my best. This last month will be a grinder. But gotta finish it off. The hardest part is not gaining the fat back during the bulk
That’s awesome GP! You are part of the group that’s willing to do today what others are not willing to do so that tomorrow you can achieve what others can not. I love the drive and dedication that you are putting into everything you are doing. Keep it up girl you are inspiring.

Mac and cheese with tuna on top? Fawking rad. Will try.

Oh and good log. Glad to see a female stick around with all us misfits here.
Yes! I love this meal. I get the low fat deluxe mac. Only 4.5g of fat for 8 oz and then add 3 packs of tuna creations. So high protein, lower fat. Kinda higher carb too but that was my meal a few hours before lift. session.

There is also some good homemade protein mac n cheese where you use low fat or ff cheese and greek yogurt and add tuna. Woek has been crazy so no time to get too fancy.

I appreciate all of you guys!! I take small breaks from the board but I keep pushing. My next log I do will finally be a bulk. Gonna try something new to maintain my leaness a little more. Last round I got nasty with the food and added like 4 inches to my waist

CHECK IN- my body I think is almost getting to its limit. I am always really hungry, irritable and tired. So this week taking cardio off. Will see what happens. I also upped my fat on my lowest carb day to bring my calories just a little higher. Still deciding if I am gonna grind out this last month of my cut ( most likey will) or just start heading in the other direction to lead to my bulk.

Cycle- 20mg var this week, 15mg following week and 10mg last 2 weeks and then a long break to reset my body.

My biggest goal is going to be not to gain as much fat during my bulk. I have a ton of new ideas of things I will be trying this time around for my bulk ( still doing some cardio, using gear, keeping carbs a little lower than usual) as well as my next cut. ( using the cardio tool from the beginning and slowly increasing it along the way, possibly cycling my carbs and fats to keep calories straight across the board instead of calorie cycling with my carbs)I am ready to try something new and see what happens.

**** IF ANYONE HAS FEEDBACK IF THESE IDEAS ARE GOOD OR BAD PLEASE CHIME IN*****

Not sure if my goals are unrealistic or I am just never satisfied with my results. But I am never happy at the end of my cuts. Does anyone else ever feel like this??

There are so many components to play with but I cant see paying for a coach when this is just my lifestyle and i am not getting ready for anything.

I think overall i should be happy. I am pretty strong and dont look terrible.

Have been still hitting the gym regularly and diet is on track. Just havent logged as much because I am bitchy and tired

All I have to do is look at carbs and I gain weight! It’s different for everyone. I can cut better than I bulk because I can run a deficit easier than a surplus of calories. You have to do what you feel is right for you. If you find that you made a bad choice, you back up, reevaluate and make a different plan. Bodybuilding to me has been research and trial and error. As I said not everyone is the same and we don’t all respond to the same things.
It’s kind of like these neat little boxes that all healthcare providers, dieticians and such think we should all live in! We don’t all fit in those boxes.
As far as whether you should complete your cut, that’s a tough one because I am a firm believer in see things through to the end. That being said, if you can not give 100% to the rest of your cut, I would begin the transition into my bulk and not waste time.
Cuts are tough on the body and soul. Sometimes we just need a 2 week or so recoup as we roll in to a bulk. My last cut was around 22 weeks. Longest cut I’ve ever bet done and there were times I wasn’t sure I’d make it till the end. That’s where forums like this come in. The support that we give each other is invaluable and even a small complement here and there is sometimes all we need to get motivated for that next week.
It’s like eating an elephant! You don’t do it all at one time, you do it one bite at a time. I don’t think you bit off more than you can chew. You got this and we are here for you. What ever you decide the choice is yours and I think you will make the right decision for you.

Back