• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Princesses punisher log

Get Shredded!
Power nap!!
No, but seriously... I don't know what they are. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass or anything!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
You have a bar on Your back and lean over hinging at the hips.

But I did a modified kind on a machine to hit more glutes and hams.

Not really a fan of food mornings but wanted to switch it up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You have a bar on Your back and lean over hinging at the hips.

But I did a modified kind on a machine to hit more glutes and hams.

Not really a fan of food mornings but wanted to switch it up.

I love food mornings. They're my favorite kind. Especially cheat days where we get breakfast lol

Hey all. This weekend was a blast and as we can see from the workout the reset did wonders!!!! Friday night was date night with a comedy and all you can eat sushi! I had 40 to 50 pieces. ( had to get my money's worth lol) Then we rolled into Saturday which started out with a yummy double chicken sandwich fries and half a chocolate shake. ( pic below). Finished the day off with a cheeseburger and later that night a lb of salmon and 15 pieces of sushi. We are 3 months deep now with about 10 weeks to go!! Plenty of time to keep pushing limits. Today everything back on track. Low carb day, water intake up, workout and cardio completed. Photo of what I am looking like after the reset. A little bloated but that will go in a few days.

Hack squat (plates per side)
- 1 plate 12
-1.5 plates 10
- 2 plates 10
-2.5 plates 10
-3 plates 10 ( big ass PR)
-3.5 plates 3
Reverse v squat (plates per side)
-1 plate 10
- 2 plates 10
- 3 plates 10
- 4 plates 10
- 5 plates 10 (another big ass PR)
- 6 plates 3 (yet again another PR)

Mini circut ( non-stop 15 min)
- leg extensions
- kneeling leg curls
- single leg leg press

25 min cardio spin bike 9 miles

925 calories burned in just a little under 2 hours.
9b6e5dd8c06b91ee4b94ded04877e268.jpg
20180930_194930.jpeg20180930_195039.jpeg

Super short on time but got something done! Any workout with multiple Prs is a good damn workout in my book!!!!!
Bench
135lbs 10
185lbs 5
205lbs 3
230lbs 2 (Pr)
235lbs 1 (PR)
135lbs 18
Incline db flys
40lbs 12
45lbs 12
50lbs 2x12
Single arm decline cable
20lbs 15 each side
Incline cables
30lbs 15
40lbs 7
30lbs 8
Decline cables
30lbs 3x10

Macros for last two days. I will try to get a shake in before bed but pretty full.
1bcf0e227ef5a562bebb679eff03b034.jpg
df1b835cb61a546b4ee2e4cfdb81617f.jpg

Super short on time but got something done! Any workout with multiple Prs is a good damn workout in my book!!!!!
Bench
135lbs 10
185lbs 5
205lbs 3
230lbs 2 (Pr)
235lbs 1 (PR)
135lbs 18
Incline db flys
40lbs 12
45lbs 12
50lbs 2x12
Single arm decline cable
20lbs 15 each side
Incline cables
30lbs 15
40lbs 7
30lbs 8
Decline cables
30lbs 3x10

Macros for last two days. I will try to get a shake in before bed but pretty full.
1bcf0e227ef5a562bebb679eff03b034.jpg
df1b835cb61a546b4ee2e4cfdb81617f.jpg

235!! Nice push

macros for today below

Took a rest day. Tomorrow will be back in the gym for some back!
298743f5e7a035ad5ae05c4e1abfd75d.jpg
9d4986f9f9dcd7ef7cb8b7019591b475.jpg

Are you hitting 235 on free weight bench? Damn girl!!

Video or it didnt happen..lol. .jk...keep smashing those weights.
I could get a video! I know I can do the 225 again for sure. Idk about 235. That was after I had my 2 day reset. All that food made me a killer haha. Back to low carbs and depressed that brownies and sushi are only a dream away.

Let take votes. Who wants a video????

I don’t believe u can do 235. I would have to see it to believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t believe u can do 235. I would have to see it to believe it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha shut up. You will be the one doing the video like before. Well setting up the camera and then spot me. Next chest day after some carbs !

Get Shredded!
Good Evening all.

Tonight ended up being arms and hiit. Fot a solid workout in. Macros for the day are below.

So let's talk about how the gear has been.

I have been running the primo at 50mg a week coming into week 3. Running the var at 15mg. Might bump back to 20 since I still notice a little bloat. We will see.

- think my hair is possibly thinning a bit, but like I have mentioned I have a ton of hair so if it will come back no biggie to me. I will take one for team me

- started to notice some sensitivity in the lady parts with certain activites. It has to be the primo since I have never experienced this before.

Other than that all is good. Will be at 8 weeks @ 50mg before I start to taper down. Var will be tapered down too.

Friday will be a monthly check in with all updates of any changes
9d505918f7b6ace34e25f71241d66a8f.jpg

Ok not trying to be a purve here. Honestly curious. Are you experiencing more sex drive or just more sensitivity to actual touch/feel?
I've been considering some things for my girl in the future.
Any idea what it could mean or have you done any research yet? Be careful!!!

Good Evening all.

Tonight ended up being arms and hiit. Fot a solid workout in. Macros for the day are below.

So let's talk about how the gear has been.

I have been running the primo at 50mg a week coming into week 3. Running the var at 15mg. Might bump back to 20 since I still notice a little bloat. We will see.

- think my hair is possibly thinning a bit, but like I have mentioned I have a ton of hair so if it will come back no biggie to me. I will take one for team me

- started to notice some sensitivity in the lady parts with certain activites. It has to be the primo since I have never experienced this before.

Other than that all is good. Will be at 8 weeks @ 50mg before I start to taper down. Var will be tapered down too.

Friday will be a monthly check in with all updates of any changes
9d505918f7b6ace34e25f71241d66a8f.jpg

Hopefully you got real Primo and not something else and youre starting to grow a weiner lol jk jk. Couldn't resist

Ok not trying to be a purve here. Honestly curious. Are you experiencing more sex drive or just more sensitivity to actual touch/feel?

Lol...I was wondering what she meant too. But didn't want to be the perv that asked. :p
Curious minds want to know.

Whose the Primo and Anavar from? If you don't feel like sharing, I understand.

Usually it starts with just increased sensitivity, and then some mild growth. Growth usually goes away after stopping the gear, depending on how much was ran, what compound, how the individual reacts to the compound, etc. Usually comes with more drive too. Obviously compounds react differently in women than men, things like nandrolone are very virilizing for women and others like primo are less so for the most part.

Usually it starts with just increased sensitivity, and then some mild growth. Growth usually goes away after stopping the gear, depending on how much was ran, what compound, how the individual reacts to the compound, etc. Usually comes with more drive too. Obviously compounds react differently in women than men, things like nandrolone are very virilizing for women and others like primo are less so for the most part.
Thanks man for the info.

Thanks man for the info.

Of course. Other risks to consider:

Increased body hair growth
Shedding hair on head
Deepening voice
Acne

Some things are harder in these than others. NPP seems to be very virilizing in some women while others have no problem with it. Var is pretty mild but can still cause sides. Winny is a gamble, it can really make hair shed compared to others from what I've seen.

Whatever she runs, make sure it's from a very reputable source. Especially var

How the heck is deca not tolerated well at 130:37 or something along those lines?
Because it's a 19-nor?
Of course. Other risks to consider:

Increased body hair growth
Shedding hair on head
Deepening voice
Acne

Some things are harder in these than others. NPP seems to be very virilizing in some women while others have no problem with it. Var is pretty mild but can still cause sides. Winny is a gamble, it can really make hair shed compared to others from what I've seen.

Whatever she runs, make sure it's from a very reputable source. Especially var

How the heck is deca not tolerated well at 130:37 or something along those lines?
Because it's a 19-nor?

Not sure but it's pretty virilizing on my fiancee. She's not having any negatives other than acne @ 7.5mg e3d, but she had serious voice deepening @ 15mg e3d. She's going to bump up a little soon to see how it goes. Great results though honestly. Seems to be working like tren for her lol. It's helping shed bodyfat and her pumps are ridiculous.

She stays on 10mg test cyp weekly and .25mg estradiol daily for HRT, and 1iu GH daily to help tighten her skin (she's lost a shitload of fat working with tren2k) and this on top of the hrt is incredible, even at the crazy low dose she's at.

Back