• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Princesses punisher log

IML Gear Cream!
Todays workout

Bench
135lbs 10
185lbs 3x6

CIRCUIT 1 rounds 5 reps 12 each
Db shoulder press
Db curls
Db power bombs
CIRCUIT 2 ROUNDS 5 REPS 15 EACH
Upright db rows
Single arm db rows
Shrugs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good morning asf.

Yesterday was a rest day. But did some sale shopping at nike to get set for these winter workouts and gains.

Breakfast- 2 scoop shake upon wake up
1 hour later whole wheat bagel w/ 28g of reduced fat cream cheese ( minus a few bites the little stole)
3edf36d9695deb6588394be806d981dd.jpg

Good morning asf.

Yesterday was a rest day. But did some sale shopping at nike to get set for these winter workouts and gains.

1 hour later whole wheat bagel w/ 28g of reduced fat cream cheese ( minus a few bites the little stole)

Nice! Yeah we've been having to buy new clothes over the last month. She's getting smaller and I'm getting bigger up top and smaller at the waist lol. I'm now fitting a small in gym shorts and an XL in tops lol

Nice! Yeah we've been having to buy new clothes over the last month. She's getting smaller and I'm getting bigger up top and smaller at the waist lol. I'm now fitting a small in gym shorts and an XL in tops lol
I am a medium in bottoms. I can fit medium tops for clingy stuff but large is more comfy and leaves some grow room. Reg tops like tanks are a small. Pretty much anything either a stretch back and no arms lol

Good morning asf.

Dang youuu!!!! I like the colour leggings!

Good morning asf.

That's like 3k worth it clothes lol.

I took my oldest daughter on a father daughter day at the mall a few weeks back....... I couldn't belive how much clothes are. I spent a big chunk of money and didn't think the return on investment was worth it lol. The time together was great though lol

I took my oldest daughter on a father daughter day at the mall a few weeks back....... I couldn't belive how much clothes are. I spent a big chunk of money and didn't think the return on investment was worth it lol. The time together was great though lol
Need to go to the outlets. Everything is so dam expensive now.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Your girl knows how to shop. Hit the outlets , only bought stuff that was 30% off then had a special friends and family 30% off of total purchase. I got it all for about 300 bucks .

Get Shredded!
Yeah I got those when I am feeling quarky haha.

Lol. Maybe help with those gains ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Clothes are expensive as fuck. I have a hard time splurging on myself. I cant justify it. Ill only purchase something if on sale or clearance.

Lol. Maybe help with those gains ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Clothes are expensive as fuck. I have a hard time splurging on myself. I cant justify it. Ill only purchase something if on sale or clearance.
I have this problem as well and have money to spend. I just like it in my account.

Alot of shit going on lately..... With everything happening right now havent had much of an appetite but doing what I can to hit my macros. But got some lifting in

Squat- 135 10
185 5
225 5
275 4
295 3x3
225 10
Sumos- 135 10
185 5
225 5
275 3
225 3x5
Straighteg deads
185 10, 8, 5,

Cables front and lateral raises
3x10 each arm each way
Db shoulder press
40lbs 10
50lbs 10,8,8,6
Seated Db front and lateral raises
20lbs 10,8,6 both ways

CALORIES BURNED: 683
POST WORKOUT MEAL: steak and sushi

Some of the new gym gear

cf905df67dd413e9e581d92934a13164.jpg
1f254709fb9e221c5ce7aaa896e83847.jpg

Good morning!!!!! As of now it has been about 3 weeks since the end of my cycle and a little more like 6 weeks since I ended the primo. My hair seems to have stopped falling out now and is growing back slowly.

DIET- swapped a few things around and heading to maintenance not to far from there now. My body seems to be balancing out good and weight has dropped from last weigh in! Finally some good news though all the riff raff that is going on lately in the home and work life.

LETS MAKE GYMPRINCESS GREAT AGAIN!
21cc1fbfc06012908bde04b529507efb.jpg

I'm jealous of your clothes game!!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
I buy mainly gym clothes since thats all I do. Bedroom closet is all gym stuff. Hallway closet is more gym stuff, usually the out of season and a few normal peeps outfits lol.

I buy mainly gym clothes since thats all I do. Bedroom closet is all gym stuff. Hallway closet is more gym stuff, usually the out of season and a few normal peeps outfits lol.

I hear you. I have like 2 pairs of regular non workout shorts I think lol

Good morning asf.

Daaaaaayum Girl :) If I liked Nike I would be seriously jelly ;) Thats quite a nice haul, Love getting new gym stuff, just makes me all the more motivated to get to it!

IML Gear Cream!
Happy weekend to ya!!

Daaaaaayum Girl :) If I liked Nike I would be seriously jelly ;) Thats quite a nice haul, Love getting new gym stuff, just makes me all the more motivated to get to it!
What???? You don't like nike????

Last 3 days workouts

THURSDAYS LIFT

Reverse v squat- 4 warm up sets
Working sets 5x5
5 plates + 10 each side
Angled leg press- 3 warm up sets
Working sets 5x5
6 plates each side
Hack squats
2 plates each side 5
3 plates each side 5
Hip thrusts w/ step for extra ROM 5x5
2.5 plates each side (4)
2 plates each side (1)

Random single leg variations on smith

FRIDAYS LIFT
Bench- 5x5 @ 185lbs
Incline bench- 5x5 @ 155lbs
Incline db flys @ 50lbs 12,11,10
Hammer strenth decline @ 60lbs 4x8

2 tabatas

SATURDAYS WORKOUT

Circuit 1 5 rounds
Db shoulder press
Double arm db rows
Seated db curls

Circuit 2 5 rounds
Abs
Shrugs
Single arm power bombs

Circuit 3 5 rounds
Cable overhead tricep presses
Cable straight bar curls
Plate raises

Circuit 4 5 rounds
Double arm Cable tricep pushbacks
Cables lat side pull downs
Db front raises

Hope all is well, very interested in any updates on your progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What???? You don't like nike????

Nah..It flattens my arse and the shoes are too narrow :( I have 32 pair of gym shoes...no nikes.
I DID order 4 pairs of gymshark leggings yesterday though :O - been working hard....my fashion motivation...LOL

Not doing well at all. My brother just passes recently at only 37. Bad circumstances. Unexpected.

As of now havent been going to the gym and not really eating either. For awhile I will be just trying to maintain with at least 3 days a week of lifting and maybe cardio to clear my thoughts and focus on getting enough food in me until around February when I will be starting my bulk.

The whole experience has opened my eyes and made me realize I should focus on what really important. We never know when someone will be gone.
Hope all is well, very interested in any updates on your progress!

Not doing well at all. My brother just passes recently at only 37. Bad circumstances. Unexpected.

As of now havent been going to the gym and not really eating either. For awhile I will be just trying to maintain with at least 3 days a week of lifting and maybe cardio to clear my thoughts and focus on getting enough food in me until around February when I will be starting my bulk.

The whole experience has opened my eyes and made me realize I should focus on what really important. We never know when someone will be gone.

Sorry to hear that gymP

Very sorry to hear that. I’m sure you’ll pull through.... not to sound cliche.. or whatever the word is.. but I’ve found in life when my whole world is turned upside down .. I can control my diet and focus on training even if I can’t focus or control anything else and that
Has never let me down

Oh NO :( Im so sorry to hear this hun :( No ….we dont, need to live each day as fully as we can, and try our best for no regrets.
Big hugs your way sweetie. If you need anything, you know were to find me :kiss:

Back