Gear Church


NWill135's Log with GC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Nwill135's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    913058211

    Chest/Tri 25mg Dbol and 100mg test suspension Pre

    DB Incline 2 warm ups, 3 sets x10-15 reps working up to 120x15. Big increase in strength today. The 120's felt light and probably could've gone to 20+ if I kept going. Unfortunately new gym only goes up to 120's
    BB Incline 1 warm up, 3 sets 10-12 reps up to 255
    HS Decline Press 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Incline DB Flye 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Pec Deck 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Rope Pushdown SS Overhead Rope Ext 1 warm up, 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Machine Tricep Pressdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

    Pump was insane today. Triceps were feeling like they wanted to split after a few super sets. Strength increases all across the board.

    Sides:
    Pro:Pumps are great, strength increases coming daily now
    Con: Back pumps are leg day have been brutal

    Training back later today.

  2. #47
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    814
    Thanked in
    601 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How many calories are you eating per day?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nwill135 View Post
    Chest/Tri 25mg Dbol and 100mg test suspension Pre

    DB Incline 2 warm ups, 3 sets x10-15 reps working up to 120x15. Big increase in strength today. The 120's felt light and probably could've gone to 20+ if I kept going. Unfortunately new gym only goes up to 120's
    BB Incline 1 warm up, 3 sets 10-12 reps up to 255
    HS Decline Press 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Incline DB Flye 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Pec Deck 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Rope Pushdown SS Overhead Rope Ext 1 warm up, 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Machine Tricep Pressdown 3 sets 10-12 reps

    Pump was insane today. Triceps were feeling like they wanted to split after a few super sets. Strength increases all across the board.

    Sides:
    Pro:Pumps are great, strength increases coming daily now
    Con: Back pumps are leg day have been brutal

    Training back later today.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Nwill135's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    913058211

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    How many calories are you eating per day?
    Aiming for 3800-4000 at the moment. I have noticed my appetite is slowly becoming more suppressed. Iím guessing from the Dbol at this point. Usually happens with DBol or drol then when I drop it about a week later it explodes and Iím hungry all day again.

    I notice Iím hungrier at night then in the morning and through the day. Find myself playing catch up later in the day, but still getting most of the cals in.

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Nwill135's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    913058211

    Back/Bi 25mg DBol Pre

    Close Grip Pulldown SS Straight Arm Pulldown 2 warms ups, 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Machine Underhand Row 1 warm up, 3 sets 10-12 reps
    SM Rack Pull with 3 shrugs each rep 3 sets 10 reps
    Hammer Strength High Row 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Seated Machine Row 3 sets 10-12 reps
    DB Preacher Curl SS DB Curl 3 sets 10 reps
    Machine Curl 3 sets 10 reps
    Standing Calf Raise 2 warm ups, 4 sets 10-12 reps

    Back and biceps felt like they were going to explode today. Being a pump day didnít go super heavy, but everything felt lighter today. Starting to notice Iím looking bigger in the mirror too. Shirts tightening up in chest and sleeves.

    Sides:
    Pro: Awesome pumps and strength going up. Starting to looks bigger.
    Cons: Slight loss of appetite, back pumps

    Shoulders/light Triceps tomorrow

  5. #50
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    814
    Thanked in
    601 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good info


    Quote Originally Posted by Nwill135 View Post
    Aiming for 3800-4000 at the moment. I have noticed my appetite is slowly becoming more suppressed. Iím guessing from the Dbol at this point. Usually happens with DBol or drol then when I drop it about a week later it explodes and Iím hungry all day again.

    I notice Iím hungrier at night then in the morning and through the day. Find myself playing catch up later in the day, but still getting most of the cals in.
    - - - Updated - - -

    Love that feeling!


    Quote Originally Posted by Nwill135 View Post
    Back/Bi 25mg DBol Pre

    Close Grip Pulldown SS Straight Arm Pulldown 2 warms ups, 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Machine Underhand Row 1 warm up, 3 sets 10-12 reps
    SM Rack Pull with 3 shrugs each rep 3 sets 10 reps
    Hammer Strength High Row 3 sets 10-12 reps
    Seated Machine Row 3 sets 10-12 reps
    DB Preacher Curl SS DB Curl 3 sets 10 reps
    Machine Curl 3 sets 10 reps
    Standing Calf Raise 2 warm ups, 4 sets 10-12 reps

    Back and biceps felt like they were going to explode today. Being a pump day didnít go super heavy, but everything felt lighter today. Starting to notice Iím looking bigger in the mirror too. Shirts tightening up in chest and sleeves.

    Sides:
    Pro: Awesome pumps and strength going up. Starting to looks bigger.
    Cons: Slight loss of appetite, back pumps

    Shoulders/light Triceps tomorrow

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  6. #51
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    814
    Thanked in
    601 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bro,

    Tell me about your workouts a little more. So you have heavy days and then you have pump days? Interesting...this works well for you?

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Nwill135's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    297

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    913058211

    NWill135's Log with GC

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Bro,

    Tell me about your workouts a little more. So you have heavy days and then you have pump days? Interesting...this works well for you?
    Iím following one of John Meadows high frequency training programs. He rotates body parts every 4 weeks.

    So right now Iím doing high frequency back which makes the week look like:

    Monday: Heavy Back
    Tuesday: Chest/Tri
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Back/Bi lighter with high intensity techniques
    Friday: Shoulder/Pump Tri
    Saturday: Back Pump
    Sunday: Off

    I am loving it so far. I modify it a little bit because some of the exercises he uses I donít feel correctly or donít work the best for me. I stick to his sets and rep ranges though.

    I have one more week of high intensity back then 4 week chest, 4 weeks legs, and then 4 weeks of arms

  8. #53
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    814
    Thanked in
    601 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Copy that...just wondering.
    L


    Quote Originally Posted by Nwill135 View Post
    Iím following one of John Meadows high frequency training programs. He rotates body parts every 4 weeks.

    So right now Iím doing high frequency back which makes the week look like:

    Monday: Heavy Back
    Tuesday: Chest/Tri
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Back/Bi lighter with high intensity techniques
    Friday: Shoulder/Pump Tri
    Saturday: Back Pump
    Sunday: Off

    I am loving it so far. I modify it a little bit because some of the exercises he uses I donít feel correctly or donít work the best for me. I stick to his sets and rep ranges though.

    I have one more week of high intensity back then 4 week chest, 4 weeks legs, and then 4 weeks of arms

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  9. #54
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    497

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    1048648987

    To help with the appetite do some fasted cardio 25-30 mins 3-4 times a week, need to get the insulin sensitivity back. You could also cut back on the carbs to lower calories for one week in addition to this( donít worry you wonít lose muscle in a week) and then your appetite should come back and be more sensitive to the food you are eating. Just a tip

Similar Threads

  1. NWill135's Log with GC
    By Nwill135 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 10-06-2017, 10:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums