• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who am I?

It isn't me. He was using that screen name on BOP and said he went to the hospital with a infection from a lab. They ask for proof like hospital release form stating why he was there. Turned out he never went to the hospital or there was no stated infection. They banned him. Then he pops up under the name GearGod. Starts repping a lab and they find out about him being antjb1017 and ban him again. Then he comes here saying he is 100% ASF now. I pmed him and asked him about the infection when he showed up. Said it wasn't him. Like 4 days later on BOP he said it was him. I was just like fuck this guy

Post a picture of yourself or get the fuck out. You have that all wrong, and clearly just want to stir some shit up.

Did you get banned from yet another shithole board? You seem to have pissed off a lot of people OP

Lol no. An old sponsor was telling me about someone. But I agree on the shithole part if you’re talking about BOP.

In 2017 I was pretty new to the forum scene and did some shit. But I’ve changed a lot. I can tell you one thing though, people here one thing and stretch it to something completely fucking different like a Junior high school on the internet & that’s a fact.

And most of the people talking shit are fat fucks who don’t lift. Fact #2.

Cypionator go fuck yourself.

Everyone else, you’re cool.

In 2017 I was pretty new to the forum scene and did some shit. But I’ve changed a lot. I can tell you one thing though, people here one thing and stretch it to something completely fucking different like a Junior high school on the internet & that’s a fact.

And most of the people talking shit are fat fucks who don’t lift. Fact #2.

Cypionator go fuck yourself.

Everyone else, you’re cool.

Gotcha. And I do agree many people on forums like this one (and BOP) are either fat or skinny nonlifters.

If that's you in the avatar you sure have done well.

It’s really just the camera angle & good lighting. I’m nothing special but I really appreciate that.

And don't get me wrong there are some great people on the forums who DO work hard to get where they are.

Well that shit went sideways fast. I remember a thread on here about this, but don’t remember details. My guess for person #1 is Chucks
#2 Bomber

Bro, I think you’re onto something here. I mean the child to job ratio alone speaks volumes.
Unless it’s that dough boy Poirot, then all bets are off.
Such a sad story, poor chap. Being born without a penis and all.

Bro, I think you’re onto something here. I mean the child to job ratio alone speaks volumes.
Ouch that’s brutal.

Get Shredded!
It's Cheapthreads.. Did i win? What did i win let me guess a bottle of infection?....

Patriot is not who he says he is.

Cheapthreads out..

It's Cheapthreads.. Did i win? What did i win let me guess a bottle of infection?....

Cheapthreads out..

Expose some more people while you're at it.... Cypionator... cough...

Cheapthreads out..
Nah you are well liked here actually and we find you entertaining.

What part of the story I told was a lie? You said you have changed a lot hahaha. WTF does that mean. You don't suck dick anymore so you're not a faget. Good luck with that.

I’m not even going back & Forth with you anymore. The people who take the time to actually know me, interact with me on a daily basis outside of the forums as well.

Cheapthreads is not who you think he is..

Cheapthreads out..

Expose some more people while you're at it.... Cypionator... cough...

I like to bang your sister.. Ill expose you at the same time.. Lady fingers...

Cheapthreads out..

I think a lot of folks know that! Well I do at least. Lmao!

In my guesstimation there are more gimmicks here than real members that post anyway

In my guesstimation there are more gimmicks here than real members that post anyway

By gimmicks do you mean non lifters hiding behind a keyboard? Bc that’s what I see..

IML Gear Cream!
By gimmicks do you mean non lifters hiding behind a keyboard? Bc that’s what I see..
No, people who hide behind alter egos rather than their main account. Pussies they are 😂

Yes many are nonlifters

You've seen my juicy cock...now, when and where bitch?

My new DEA work phone

You've seen my juicy cock...now, when and where bitch?

My new DEA work phone
Lol let’s keep the gay talk out of this entertaining thread :)

is this still a guessing game? I mean he's asking " who am i" you try to guess now you " exposing " not sure what to think.. Ill guess and i always 100% right even when i wong yes wong..... Your are BSR... Bam nigga gimmie my infection bottles so i can keep these dice rollin.... Btw i do lift i do have a press comp on sat im no pussy and i wash dishe....

Cheapthreads out..

Sounds like he’s talking about mods at bop, I have no clue who they are never been to that forum, not sure why he’s so scared to post who they are

Sounds like he’s talking about mods at bop, I have no clue who they are never been to that forum, not sure why he’s so scared to post who they are
Frank the Tank is one and he chased OP over here. What a fool.

Back