SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,611 Posts
    Rep Points

White Power

As is with most things, white is right

This latest batch of White Vein is amazing. Some of the best energy I've ever gotten from Kratom.

StraightUpKratom.com is running a 25% off sale atm when you use code back25 at check out.

You'll also get a free scoop and 50g of Green MD for free!
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice Iíll be ordering this next

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Its all about the red power for me! Makes me more social which is important. I could never talk to some one new and be fine with that. With a couple scoops of red ill be talking to randos on the street.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Its all about the red power for me! Makes me more social which is important. I could never talk to some one new and be fine with that. With a couple scoops of red ill be talking to randos on the street.
    Yep, totally agree. I do like to mix and match. A little white with red is fantastic if you also need a little energy boost. I love white with about all strains to be honest.

Monster Labs Lead Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    Rep Points

might have to get some..
    Monster Labs Rep

www.Mymonsterlabs.com

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    As is with most things, white is right .......
    Whoa boy... I expect a liberal lunatic to jump in here any minute.. and scream bloody racism ... (in walks Charley) ...

But no one notices because they're all jacked in to MileHigh Kratom, & trivial things like racism don't stand a chance against the better things in life, like coffee, real (not fake) news, and Democrats taking a beating in November ...

Please contact us regarding order and vip details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

White is an AMAZING strain., I tend to stick to the Reds and 20x or 50x resin for more severe pain., although I notice that I get some degree of pain relief from all the strains I have tried. I really enjoy blending White with any of my Reds.,gives me a nice clean energy bump., focus., real nice mood enhancement as well. I really liked that first batch of Super Red Borneo too. It reminded me of blending a Red MD and White MD.. I got pain relief and an energy bump while using just the Super Red Born. I use Kratom primarily as an alternative to hardcore pain meds. However after using it for years and discovering how different strains have different effects I've come to use other strains for different reasons. Green and Yellow make me more sociable in certain settings., Yellow was great for anxiety also., and so on... A plant with many benefits that has the ability to keep patients away from Big Pharma's drugs... hmmmm... wonder why they would wanna make it illegal(sarcasm).

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,611 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Whoa boy... I expect a liberal lunatic to jump in here any minute.. and scream bloody racism ... (in walks Charley) ...

But no one notices because they're all jacked in to MileHigh Kratom, & trivial things like racism don't stand a chance against the better things in life, like coffee, real (not fake) news, and Democrats taking a beating in November ...
    Lol.

The title was just for shock value but yeah. This forum has turned into a political shit heap lately.

Be glad to get back to talking about training, nutrition and drugs like normal meat heads.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,611 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    White is an AMAZING strain., I tend to stick to the Reds and 20x or 50x resin for more severe pain., although I notice that I get some degree of pain relief from all the strains I have tried. I really enjoy blending White with any of my Reds.,gives me a nice clean energy bump., focus., real nice mood enhancement as well. I really liked that first batch of Super Red Borneo too. It reminded me of blending a Red MD and White MD.. I got pain relief and an energy bump while using just the Super Red Born. I use Kratom primarily as an alternative to hardcore pain meds. However after using it for years and discovering how different strains have different effects I've come to use other strains for different reasons. Green and Yellow make me more sociable in certain settings., Yellow was great for anxiety also., and so on... A plant with many benefits that has the ability to keep patients away from Big Pharma's drugs... hmmmm... wonder why they would wanna make it illegal(sarcasm).
    Sounds like you have definitely done your research

Yeah all strains will help with pain but red seems to work best imo.

I agree with all your statements.

White has just turned out to be the best fit for myself.

I work crazy hours, all shifts, any day so I gotta have the energy. Nothing comes close to a few grams of white and some caffeine. Besides amphetamines I guess lol.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Sounds like you have definitely done your research

Yeah all strains will help with pain but red seems to work best imo.

I agree with all your statements.

White has just turned out to be the best fit for myself.

I work crazy hours, all shifts, any day so I gotta have the energy. Nothing comes close to a few grams of white and some caffeine. Besides amphetamines I guess lol.
    That's something else I've noticed man., we all seem to respond a little differently even sometimes to the exact same strains or the blends of different strains. So we definitely need to find what works best for our personal needs. I've seen some guys say that Green is very sedative., but Red makes them feel stimulated..I'm opposite of those when used stand alone. Just kinda one of those things that I feel comes down to ones own body chemistry and how it reacts to the Mitr. Spec.

I love my White too man., that clean energy is huge for me as I get shaky., and tweaky feeling from caffeine/coffee so I enjoy that natural energy feeling with no stim sides. Kinda like B12 energy., I respond well to B12 with no jitters., or shaky hands. Another nice thing about Kratom is that it wears off after a while and doesnt keep ya awake or sleepless like some amps/stims do.

It's a plant that has SO MUCH potential for MANY conditions and this "Schedule Kratom" shit has got to stop man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

That's something else I've noticed man., we all seem to respond a little differently even sometimes to the exact same strains or the blends of different strains. So we definitely need to find what works best for our personal needs. I've seen some guys say that Green is very sedative., but Red makes them feel stimulated..I'm opposite of those when used stand alone. Just kinda one of those things that I feel comes down to ones own body chemistry and how it reacts to the Mitr. Spec.

I love my White too man., that clean energy is huge for me as I get shaky., and tweaky feeling from caffeine/coffee so I enjoy that natural energy feeling with no stim sides. Kinda like B12 energy., I respond well to B12 with no jitters., or shaky hands. Another nice thing about Kratom is that it wears off after a while and doesnt keep ya awake or sleepless like some amps/stims do.

It's a plant that has SO MUCH potential for MANY conditions and this "Schedule Kratom" shit has got to stop man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

I love red bali. Tried plenty of greens and a few whites, but red always gave me the most energy and made me feel the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have been using the yellow as a pre-workout for years. Love it. I think I might try the red again based on y'alls posts.....