• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacy grade testosterone - Many options

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I used that Sust 250 for 3 years off and on once upon a time. Good stuff!

I have plenty of experience with Organon's Durateston (Sustanon's name here), also same product made by Schering-Plough. Simply superb. The first 2 or 3 cycles I did back in the day were just these.

Aburaihan too. Probably best enanthate I have ever used.

Have not tried the others. Galenika has a great reputation, though.

Oh, almost forgot...

Nebido too.

https://www.pharmacomstore.ws/products/nebido/

e27895d0f22dc2898dc968c1733230ac.png

Nice choices. But unfortunately it’s very stressful to invest in some human grade ampules since even lesser known brands are being counterfeited in Bulgaria and China and the sources don’t even know. Better off sticking to pharmacom or similar style lab with verification in place.

Nice choices. But unfortunately it’s very stressful to invest in some human grade ampules since even lesser known brands are being counterfeited in Bulgaria and China and the sources don’t even know. Better off sticking to pharmacom or similar style lab with verification in place.

PharmaComStore has been in business for over 10 years without ever selling counterfeit products or any type of BS business.

All the pharmacy grade products are acquired directly from pharmacies in countries where they are sold.

Need to get me some more of that Nebido for my overseas trips. Helps get you through a couple weeks without dropping off real bad

I agree with what you say about the reputation, But this shop sold exclusively pharmacom for many years so counterfeits not an issue. This store has only recently widened its inventory. I’m hoping more stores will sell human grade so that more people get bloods and simec testing on These items so we can see if these are the quality we are paying for.

I agree with what you say about the reputation, But this shop sold exclusively pharmacom for many years so counterfeits not an issue. This store has only recently widened its inventory. I’m hoping more stores will sell human grade so that more people get bloods and simec testing on These items so we can see if these are the quality we are paying for.

Counterfeits can have good Simec results.

Hello Sir,

These pharma grade products that we sell are provided by pharmaceutical companies directly so we can't buy or sell fakes on our website...We have a hardly built reputation in more than a decade and we wouldn't risk using unverified suppliers for our business .

Thank you

I’m giving you guys a shot.. just saw you guys also price match and 100% rate on touchdowns that’s impressive

- - - Updated - - -

Need me some HG sust in my life

Im going to miss pharma 300 test e and Deca 300 ... I love there brand I understand they are pushing the new brands.. I just hope someday it comes back :(

Pharmaceutical companies directly ? Maybe u mean a pharmaceutical wholesaler at least. I do think bayer for example is selling thousands of amps to pharmacom store.

Pharmaceutical companies directly ? Maybe u mean a pharmaceutical wholesaler at least. I do think bayer for example is selling thousands of amps to pharmacom store.

Hello Sir!
Big pharma grade players like Bayer and Pfizer NEVER sell directly to anyone, not even big drugstore chains, hospitals nor to governments.

There are separate entities, pharma distribution companies, with exclusivity to buy all the batches and distribute them along the retail chain.

Those pharma distribution companies have warehouses in key regions from where you can purchase directly with various licenses depending on the local jurisdiction.

Thank you!

Good enough explanation Thank you. I try to buy pharma grade test whenever I can but it’s always a gamble. I’ve had more good experiences than bad. But, if you lol hard enough you can find many things have tested fake. Ive seen articles on German sites where they seized thousands fake amps of Eifelfango Test e that contain a little bit of cyp. I’ve seen aburihans on wedonosnthat contain literally nothing and I have even bought afew myself. The middle eastern stuff is probably the safest bet

Bump for pharmacy grade testosterone.

A+++++ on the Sustanon 250 for org... that was the very first test I ever did and it was awesome I’m going to have to break the bank and buy more then enough to get me into the dog house for weeks... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back