Ironlion-Lab

Coinbase is a fucking joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Coinbase is a fucking joke

I order $1,000 worth of bitcoin through Coinbase expecting that once the funds cleared my account they would be available to send. Turns out Coinbase is doing updates and the funds are not available until August 28th. This is from their site "Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out improvements to your Coinbase account that will increase your buy and sell limits. When this change is enabled, you will be able to buy up to $25,000 a day, have immediate access to trading your digital currency purchases, and sell the full balance of digital currency in your account. We hope that this increased flexibility will result in a better investing experience on Coinbase."

When purchasing the bitcoin it made no mention that my account would be on hold for nearly a month. I should have done a Google search prior to my purchase because there are a ton of complaints, including a SEC investigation and a low BBB rating. I'm sure there are other reputable ways to purchase and sell bitcoin but Coinbase is not one.

Additionally, in the five days since I bought the bitcoin, which I cannot fucking sell or send, it has lost nearly $100 in value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    470 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol yeah thatís why a ton of people have switched over to other platforms to initially do a fiat purchase. Iíve personally had shit exactly like this happen with them a few times.

Ironic though today coinbase announced the updates they are doing is to allow instant purchases... hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Rep Points

This is exactly why I quit using BTC. It's become a pain in the ass and a huge expense to use. There's no BTC ATMs where I live either so unless you're in a very populated area you're stuck with something like Coinbase. There are other purchasing sites though, I just haven't looked into them yet
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow. What a crock of shit that is...
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lokthan View Post
    Lol yeah thatís why a ton of people have switched over to other platforms to initially do a fiat purchase. Iíve personally had shit exactly like this happen with them a few times.

Ironic though today coinbase announced the updates they are doing is to allow instant purchases... hahahaha

Isn't that the whole point?!? Lmao....

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points

That's total bullshit. Circle was the last good payment option that didn't lose your money regardless.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    I order $1,000 worth of bitcoin through Coinbase expecting that once the funds cleared my account they would be available to send. Turns out Coinbase is doing updates and the funds are not available until August 28th. This is from their site "Over the next few weeks, we will be rolling out improvements to your Coinbase account that will increase your buy and sell limits. When this change is enabled, you will be able to buy up to $25,000 a day, have immediate access to trading your digital currency purchases, and sell the full balance of digital currency in your account. We hope that this increased flexibility will result in a better investing experience on Coinbase."

When purchasing the bitcoin it made no mention that my account would be on hold for nearly a month. I should have done a Google search prior to my purchase because there are a ton of complaints, including a SEC investigation and a low BBB rating. I'm sure there are other reputable ways to purchase and sell bitcoin but Coinbase is not one.

Additionally, in the five days since I bought the bitcoin, which I cannot fucking sell or send, it has lost nearly $100 in value.
    Pmd you.

Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/

http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

Who is this guy? Didnít even know he still lifts

Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    http://ironlion-lab.net/

http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    470 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Who is this guy? Didnít even know he still lifts

Barely lol. Didnít realize both of us being in school full time was going to consume our lives lol. Havenít even had the focus or good environment to stay on diet

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Check out Gemini

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

Barely lol. Didnít realize both of us being in school full time was going to consume our lives lol. Havenít even had the focus or good environment to stay on diet

Man you would be focused if you used the gym at my university, but the focus would not be on lifting.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    844 Posts
    Rep Points

Man you would be focused if you used the gym at my university, but the focus would not be on lifting.
    Nice....eye candy for days huh. My gym sucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Rep Points

Cash app has worked out pretty good for me so far. no fees for purchasing, but transfering to BRD wallet was a fee as well as sending payment.