• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Trest is here!!

I tried to do a little research on this but didn't quite see all that I wanted. Just wondering why would someone want to take this over something like Tren or Deca as a nadrolone. Just don't know much about this.

It's a very strong compound. The estrogen conversion is the main thing to watch out for. Just have to find the right balance. Personally I really like this compound. Great for mass, strength, and feel like Superman.

250mg a week had me aggressive and irritable, 100mg a week on top of my trt dose and I felt awesome

50mg Test Prop and 50mg Trest Ace eod was awesome!

50mg Test Prop and 50mg Trest Ace eod was awesome!
I imagine this is very nice and comfortable. I've ran a bunch of trest when a certain company first released it years ago. Its like nothing else. Strength, density, power. Its almost scary what it can do.

My only suggestion to bros who want to try this is make sure you AI game is at hand and ready. even those who generally don't need any or if anything a very small dose, those guys notice with trest it is a must.

Monster doing big things!! Trest sounds like a heavy hitter from all the reviews and research I’ve done. I have not got around to using it just yet. Hopefully soon!

Back