• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lean bulk cycle

sosnius

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys! Im 22, 83 kg 183 cm and about 10% bf.
I had just finished a gw cycle (9 weeks) while cutting. I want to start a lean bulk cycle in the next month.
I thought about this cycle:
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed 10 mg am 10 mg pm
1-12 RAD-140 30mg day dosed 20mg in morning / the 10 mg afternoon

Id like to keep this cycle as cheap as possible (ofc as aafe as possible as well)

PCT - im not sure about this-

Clomid 50/25/25/25

What do you think?
Thanks in advance!

Lean bulk has more to do with calories and energy expenditure/training than the type of drugs you are on. You can cut or bulk on any steroid.

all that looks fine, but I would add nolva in your PCT. LGD is suppressive regardless of what people say, when I ran LGD for 12 weeks it shut me down

Lean bulk has more to do with calories and energy expenditure/training than the type of drugs you are on. You can cut or bulk on any steroid.
Okay thank you! And what do you think about my cycle?

all that looks fine, but I would add nolva in your PCT. LGD is suppressive regardless of what people say, when I ran LGD for 12 weeks it shut me down

Thanks mate ill add it to my PCT:)
One more question, do you think that I should replace something here with ostarine?

Okay thank you! And what do you think about my cycle?

Thanks mate ill add it to my PCT:)
One more question, do you think that I should replace something here with ostarine?
That’s up to you, the only SARM I would really vouch for would be S4, because it’s the only one I felt actually was worth the money. But that’s just my opinion.

That’s up to you, the only SARM I would really vouch for would be S4, because it’s the only one I felt actually was worth the money. But that’s just my opinion.

So you think that all the rest are just a waste of money?

I wouldn’t say that they are a waste, i have ran two SARMS cycles before I dove into AAS, and I did get some decent strength and size gains. I’ve ran LGD,S4,GW,and Ostarine. That being said they are pretty expensive compared to AAS. I’m not advocating for AAS and SARMS are a good way of getting your feet wet without the risk of major sides, but I think S4 is the best out of all the compounds I mentioned. Again just my opinion. If you have the money to run them and you are confident in your source then by all means run the cycle you posted, and you will get some gains out of it as long as your diet/training/recovery are on point

I wouldn’t say that they are a waste, i have ran two SARMS cycles before I dove into AAS, and I did get some decent strength and size gains. I’ve ran LGD,S4,GW,and Ostarine. That being said they are pretty expensive compared to AAS. I’m not advocating for AAS and SARMS are a good way of getting your feet wet without the risk of major sides, but I think S4 is the best out of all the compounds I mentioned. Again just my opinion. If you have the money to run them and you are confident in your source then by all means run the cycle you posted, and you will get some gains out of it as long as your diet/training/recovery are on point

I keep my diet, training and recovery the best I can. As for for the compunds - if I'll run them for a shorter period - such as 8 weeks for instance, would it be effective or a 12 weeks period is a "must"? Thanks again!

SARMS are a good way of getting your feet wet without the risk of major sides

I don't know...

Makes me wonder. No one really knows what the long term effects of these drugs are. Most common steroids, OTOH, have been around for 60 years.

I don't know...

Makes me wonder. No one really knows what the long term effects of these drugs are. Most common steroids, OTOH, have been around for 60 years.
I completely agree, but I was so afraid of the illegality of AAS that in the beginning research chems seemed like a better choice. There really isn’t enough studies done on SARMS to really consider the “safe” alternatives to AAS, but I will say that my experience with them I had less sides than a simple Test C cycle. Long term effects...who knows. But that is one of the reasons why I decided on using Test.

IML Gear Cream!
I completely agree, but I was so afraid of the illegality of AAS that in the beginning research chems seemed like a better choice. There really isn’t enough studies done on SARMS to really consider the “safe” alternatives to AAS, but I will say that my experience with them I had less sides than a simple Test C cycle. Long term effects...who knows. But that is one of the reasons why I decided on using Test.

Okay thank you guys, I think I'll run this cycle.

Back