• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Estrogen level

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do you like your estrogen levels? Last check I was at 62, a little high but too low and I have trouble with gains. Thoughts range?

62 is plenty high enough for gains. My nipples get puffy at about 45 so I like to keep mine below that.

Everyone is different but around 20 is what seems to work best for me.

It really depends on what I'm taking and dosages.. because the reality is It's Perfectly Natural for estrogen to increase within reason when other levels increase.. as maintenance with the physicalogical process, with the stimulus and the system of checks and balances I don't mind the elevation long as it's within a certain Spectrum... Estrogen is extremely important, but what is further important is knowing what side effects to look out for and how to Target and treat them.. when my testosterone is well above 2000 I'm not trying to have my estrogen sitting at 20.. if it goes up at around 45-60, and I have tamoxifen on hand and I incorporate an AI throughout the week I'm not overly concerned... sometimes a lot of guys feel like shit when they're running a pretty heavy dose of andros but their astragin is on the lower end of the parameter, not entirely crushed but on the lower end, for myself when I'm running a pretty hefty dose I often feel at my best during that state when my estrogen is on the higher end of the spectrum . like I said I don't get overly concerned about side effects because I will Target them accordingly.. everything balances out... I don't know where the information came from and why it has been regurgitated to keep estrogen somewhat on the lower end when running High androgens or even moderate dosages.. estrogen plays a very pivotal role... Unless you are extremely sensitive and prone to estrogen related side effects that are completely unbearable for you then that's a different story.. but this is what works for me..

I feel best with mine in the 35-40 range on cycle

It's not so important the absolute value but the ratio with testosterone.
e2/total test ratio of 1:40 in general it's fine

If yours E2 is 60, you need your test at 2400.
what is your test value?

Yeah this doc knows his stuff. Notice he never said anything about ratios or keeping higher estrogen when taking 500mg test a week. He keeps his patients around 20 no matter what they take.

How can he treat ALL his patients the same? When my E2 is low I feel awful..

20 is not low, its right in the middle.

I'm not saying it's low, I'm saying it's lower for ME.. and I was referring to that set standard range for EVERYONE.. is a gold standard once again being used, it seems to work for the clients he speaks of...

I feel like absolute dog shit with e at 20, don’t know why. 35-40 feel much better. I’ve had my estrogen get way way out of hand on ment and dbol bulk 5 years ago, not even the slightest nipple itch.

I feel like absolute dog shit with e at 20, don’t know why. 35-40 feel much better. I’ve had my estrogen get way way out of hand on ment and dbol bulk 5 years ago, not even the slightest nipple itch.

Same here.. unless my estrogen is obviously way over, 45 is around the area I need to be..

Thanks to everyone, great information as usual. My test right now is around 2500. I like others would like my estrogen more sound 30 - 45 when test is this high. I think 60 is a little high for me but I generally don't feel great or get the benefits when it's around 20 or lower. Again thanks for the input.

Back