New-ish to BBing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

New-ish to BBing

What's up guys!

25 years old on HRT. 5'10 185lbs 12%BF. 8 years of consistent lifting experience.

Recently I have decided to stop being the big fat guy who just cares about stuffing his face and getting strong. I started at 215lbs and cut down to 175lbs and got nice and lean. Learned alot about my body when it comes to diet and body recomposition.

I made the decision to finally do a "clean" bulk... AKA no processed shit foods and try and be the healthiest version of me that I can.

Pretty much I wanted to post my diet and work out reoutine and hear some constructive criticism.

Current drug protocol

-250 mg Test a week
    -200mg Tren E a week
    -800mg EQ a week

Diet- Diet rotates weekly but same concept. 5 premade meals made by yours truly. Frozen and eaten every 3 or 4 hours. This week chicken was left out... Couldn't handle any more this week. All meals are weighed out

Meal 1:

Egg Whites 1 cup
    Oats 1/2 cup
    1 scoop whey

Meal 2:

Vennison patty
    1/2 cup jasmine rice
    1/2 cup mixed veggies

Meal 3:

Carne Asasa
    1/2 Mixed Veggies
    1/2 cup rice

Meal 3:

Elk patty
    1/2 cup rice
    1/2 cup mixed veggies

Meal 4:

90% ground sirloin patty
    1/2 cup rice
    1/2 cup mixed veggies

Meal 5:
    London Broil
    1/2 cup rice
    1/2 cup veggies

Meal 6:
    1/2 cup Oats
    1 scoop whey

Total Calories- 3,617
    Protein -360 grams
    Carbs- 299 grams
    Fats- 102 grams

Training:
    2X a day weight training 5 to 6 times per week. 40 minute session. Cardio 30 minutes low intensity daily. Lifting is primarily for isolation of whatever muscle group I am working with half of my volume being compound lifts. 3 to 4 sets of 10 reps 6-9 exercises daily. I really go for trying to get the pump. I break a sweat when I leave.

Goal:
    Build as much lean muscle mass as I can and keep the body fat minimal. Avoiding bloat the best I can.. Not at the point in my life where I wanna be Michelin man.

Thoughts?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,383 Posts
    Rep Points

First off, I'm jealous of the wild game protein.

Training. If I read this right you're planning on training two a days 5-6 days a week? That's overkill. Gaining lean tissue is about doing enough work to damage the muscle and getting a lot of rest. I think that's just way too much. Even 6 days a week is a lot imo but, that will come down to recovery in the end.

I don't like the cycle.

You're running a trt dose of test and 4x as much eq. I would recommend upping the test to 500 or so and either removing the EQ all together or leave it at 800. The tren would be fine at that dose.

Test, heavy training and lots of rest is gonna build muscle not, low test, lots of training little rest and high doses of eq.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    First off, I'm jealous of the wild game protein.

Training. If I read this right you're planning on training two a days 5-6 days a week? That's overkill. Gaining lean tissue is about doing enough work to damage the muscle and getting a lot of rest. I think that's just way too much. Even 6 days a week is a lot imo but, that will come down to recovery in the end.

I don't like the cycle.

You're running a trt dose of test and 4x as much eq. I would recommend upping the test to 500 or so and either removing the EQ all together or leave it at 800. The tren would be fine at that dose.

Test, heavy training and lots of rest is gonna build muscle not, low test, lots of training little rest and high doses of eq.
    Okay I have more than enough test on hand to facilitate 500mg a week for my cycle... Two a days too much? I wanted to try something new to shock my body into growth... However like I said a bodybuilding diet/ routine is new to me... Also, I love EQ.... Some of the best gains I ever made were on EQ so id like to keep it in but definitely will up my test. Will keep at 800 as that is my sweet spot.

Okay so I'll lower my training volume for this go.

How about diet? Everything look g2g? Trying to keep it as whole and natural as I can. The wild game meat has been on sale at my local grocery store so iv been lucky!

Looking for all forms of criticism lol.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,383 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Blaster_1 View Post
    Okay I have more than enough test on hand to facilitate 500mg a week for my cycle... Two a days too much? I wanted to try something new to shock my body into growth... However like I said a bodybuilding diet/ routine is new to me... Also, I love EQ.... Some of the best gains I ever made were on EQ so id like to keep it in but definitely will up my test. Will keep at 800 as that is my sweet spot.

Okay so I'll lower my training volume for this go.

How about diet? Everything look g2g? Trying to keep it as whole and natural as I can. The wild game meat has been on sale at my local grocery store so iv been lucky!

Looking for all forms of criticism lol.
    Yeah the food selections look fine imo. As long as you have the amounts figured out (you didn't list those for protein) to hit your target macros I think you're good.
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe I missed it, 25 and on hrt? What’s the story here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Maybe I missed it, 25 and on hrt? What’s the story here?
    Welp to be honest with ya I joined the military at a young age and abused anabolic during my time in. Mainly EQ and Test for its overall fittness improvement. Stayed on cycle for a coupon years and decided to try and come off. Came off the gear, waited a year and never recovered. Decided I would rather be on test for the rest of my life than spend the rest of my life with low T. Yeah it was stupid of me and now I will live with my choices.

'Twas young and thought I was invincible... Also all I cared about was being the strongest soldier I could be. Not only did I waste the potential of gear by not using it properly and at the right time in my life, but I used it for stupid reasons like "being the best"

Not trying to turn this into a morality discussion just hoping someone younger than me might read this and think twice about abusing steroids at 19 years old lol.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with montego here. This is overtraining to the max. You grow while resting outside the gym, not during training. Your diet looks fine, how much water are you drinkng? How many hours of sleep each night are you getting?

And thank you for your prior service to this country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I have been training twice a day for about a month and while I have seen growth my body is giving me the tell tale signs of overtraining. I have changed my routine to lifting daily with 30 minutes slow cardio after training session. Today is my next pin since advice to up test, so dosage will be changing tonight!

Thank you for your gratitude. Joining the Army was still the best decision I ever made despite my use of PEDs. I would recommend it to any young man looking for help in finding a life path.

- - - Updated - - -

Sleep is 7 1/2 hours a night and water is about 4 or 5 average bottles a day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    439 Posts
    Rep Points

Up your water if those are 16oz bottles. You need 1-1.5 gallons daily optimally.

I've been on TRT since 23 so I understand. Mine was either genetic or cause by one of the vaccinations I had in the Army. Who knows. Didn't seem like it started until after they made the anthrax vaccine mandatory and I started it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Will do, gonna pump those water numbers up. Also, good to see another Army member on the forums. Iv had so many vaccines pumped into me from my 5 years in who knows what they could have caused lol.

Its odd.. Do I hate having to pin weekly when just cruising? Yeah ofcoarse it gets old.. But as I told my family my quality of life has sky rocketed since I started taking testosterone. I actually use to have really bad anger issues until I started using testosterone.

I also suspect I has low T as a young adult before steroid use. I checked my bloodwork from before I started using at it was high 300s... I was 18 so those numbers may have gone up drastically if my PED use had not impacted it otherwise.

Regardless, all advice given is solid.. Thank you all for your opinions! Will take all advice as I feel it is sound and warranted.