Pharmacom Store

Superdrol, No thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally have to agree with your decision but id disagree with the fact youre blaming superdrol. Superdrol is the oral i can run in higher doses without lethargy or headaches. Dianabol the harshest along with winny for me. Everyone is different although most people cant run superdrol or anadrol i have a friend who cant run anadrol at all but grows big on sdrol with no sides . I usually run superdrol/tren/test combo with no sides. 20 mg of dianabol id get a heart attack in the deli lines from rage. I almost got kicked off a plane on dbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anonim View Post
    I personally have to agree with your decision but id disagree with the fact youre blaming superdrol. Superdrol is the oral i can run in higher doses without lethargy or headaches. Dianabol the harshest along with winny for me. Everyone is different although most people cant run superdrol or anadrol i have a friend who cant run anadrol at all but grows big on sdrol with no sides . I usually run superdrol/tren/test combo with no sides. 20 mg of dianabol id get a heart attack in the deli lines from rage. I almost got kicked off a plane on dbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply. If you read my earlier comment I said It didnt work for me and I also said I am sure many others have great experience with it. This was just my experience and my bodies reaction to it.

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    560 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I guess a gallon of water per day wasn't enough. I stopped anyway. Thanks for the advise.
    No, 1 gallon is not enough unless you weigh 150 and have a vagina.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medication. heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity. Do not contact me about sources or advertisers as I know nothing about their business.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    356 Posts
    Rep Points

10mg with sd goes a long way. Id bet you could gain 5-10 lbs of solid muscle off 5mg ed 4-5 weeks. To the guys who ran 40mg ed you must hate your liver.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    10mg with sd goes a long way. Id bet you could gain 5-10 lbs of solid muscle off 5mg ed 4-5 weeks. To the guys who ran 40mg ed you must hate your liver.
    You are probably right. Maybe that's what I've should have done. I feel so much better off of it that I have no desire to even try it at that lower dose. Ill stick to my regular TRT, Mast, Provi. The feeling of well being, energy and sex drive is crazy. Thanks for the reply.

NO LIMITS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points

SDROL rocks. everytime.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

You are probably right. Maybe that's what I've should have done. I feel so much better off of it that I have no desire to even try it at that lower dose. Ill stick to my regular TRT, Mast, Provi. The feeling of well being, energy and sex drive is crazy. Thanks for the reply.
    You need to give it another go but lower the dose. Test, mast, provi, and sdrol would make me look like a god lol

up the water and eat carbs when taking it

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    965 Posts
    Rep Points

those back pumps are horrible, no thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

Heavy nasty dirty androgens.
    I live in an internet fantasy dream world. Nothing I say online should be taken literally. So pay no mind to the old man's delusional drivel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

I take b12 shots and apparently that didn't help. I am not taking it again. Like I said, I have years of experience and know my body pretty well. This particular compound did not sit well with me and I have cycled pretty much everything including my all time favorite for pre contest Halo. No other compound made me feel the way I felt on Sdrol in one week. The entire feeling of well being was gone. I feel so much better off of it.

I was just sharing my personal experience. I am sure there are many brothers here that have no issues and totally love it.
    You did the right thing by coming off of it. Makes no sense trying to engineer a method of using the stuff. Its just a waste of your time. You know what works for you and what doesn't so stick to it, brother. Thanks for sharing this with us, we can all learn from it.
    I live in an internet fantasy dream world. Nothing I say online should be taken literally. So pay no mind to the old man's delusional drivel.