• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Body swelling from Test C injections

mvhitchman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on Test C for 3 weeks now and my body is swelling like a boloon. Anyone ever had this problem?

Are you taking an AI?

What’s your dose? And yes, you can really bloat that bad after only three weeks. This stuff starts working immediately after injection, which means aromatization is happening as well. Some people are more sensitive than others. Sounds like you may be one of them.

250 mg 2x a week. I was doing fine up until my last pin on Friday. Now I'm bloated every where

I know that if I don’t take my AI religiously I will bloat up like a mfer like I’ll jump 5-7 lbs on the scale after like 3 days... sounds like you are just a heavy aromatizer like myself... which means you need an AI ASAP because bloating may be the least of your concerns very soon

^this. I don’t mean to scare you, but that shit is very real. And it’s annoying to have to deal with, and get rid of.. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

If I were you, and I’m assuming since you posted this in TRT... I would drop your dose down to either 250 x1 per week or 300 split per week (150mg every 3 days) until you can get either adex or aromasin, and hopefully that will keep any sides from presenting themselves.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely drop down. How long does the bloat usually last

With an AI you can reverse it within a day or so, it’s just a matter of your estrogen being too high. Drop down your dosage and hopefully that can keep the bloat at a minimum until you get your AI

No problem brother, hope everything gets better for you

Definitely no fun! Had this problem many moons back not quite as bad as the picture. But enough for me to have them cut out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Were you able to get insurance to cover it or did you have to pay out of pocket?

Back