• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting Over Log

Short update for yesterday.

Chest day:

Machine Press: (rp style)
205x8
225x8
245x8

Incline BB (pause on chest)
135x6
145x6
155x6

Flat DB press:
90x10
90x8>70x8>55x6

Pronated DB incline fly
25x15 (3 second stretch at bottom)

Tricep pushdowns
100x8x3
100x8>80x8 (30 second hold at midpoint on last rep)

Reverse grip pushdowns

80x8x2
80x8>60x8 (30 second hold at midpoint)

Hanging leg raise
3 sets 15

Seated calf raise

70x15x3 (1 second hold at top, 3 second hold at bottom)

20 minutes recumbent bike at 10 resistance

Dont know my macros. Had a yotal of 7 cups cooked jasmine rice, 12 oz of cook ground beef. 8oz of cooked chicken breast, 3 scoops of whey and 6oz of steak with some pasta roni.

Calves and abs are sore as fuck this morning.

Off to hit shoulders abs and calves

Add up those macros man. how are you going to make changes to it if you dont what you were eating to begin with. I eat the same shit every day to make it easy. I add it all up once and repeat that shit.

Add up those macros man. how are you going to make changes to it if you dont what you were eating to begin with. I eat the same shit every day to make it easy. I add it all up once and repeat that shit.

I just meant for that day. I normally do 5 meals a day. 1 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup either pinto and black beans and 4oz of chicken/steak/ground beef. 1 serving of Sleeping Giant protein and 1 to 2 scoops of regular whey protein.

I just had an off say and was trying to stay roughly along what I eat (meat wise) to at least hit protein that day

I just meant for that day. I normally do 5 meals a day. 1 cup jasmine rice, 1 cup either pinto and black beans and 4oz of chicken/steak/ground beef. 1 serving of Sleeping Giant protein and 1 to 2 scoops of regular whey protein.

I just had an off say and was trying to stay roughly along what I eat (meat wise) to at least hit protein that day

You eat 5 cups of rice and 5 cups of beans per day? that's a ton of carbs for some one blasting DNP and Tren.

Your Protein would be around 200... Your carbs would be at around 450.

What are your main goals with this cycle and meal plan?

You eat 5 cups of rice and 5 cups of beans per day? that's a ton of carbs for some one blasting DNP and Tren.

Your Protein would be around 200... Your carbs would be at around 450.

What are your main goals with this cycle and meal plan?

Literally my goal is get control of whT I can control.

Im eat based solely off what I can afford....which is basically nothing. I actually had a few extra bucks to last me till his friday so I spend my last 10 on 4 dozen eggs (on sale 99c each) and a 5lb pack of pork sirloin that was 1 day out from expiration so it was half off (79c a lb).

I have a huge ass container of beans and a huge container of rice and a lot of chicken frozen. Has to last me till I am above water.

Basically 2 5lbs of chicken breast lasts me for 2 days (cooks down to about 30oz.

Add in 6 eggs (2 whole 4 whites) every morning with (depending on my neighbor) may include 2 or 3 slices of high fiber, wheat toast that he brings home from work (leftovers at his bakery).

Im slowly recomping. Dropped about 5lbs with the short run of dnp and that is after the last few days of letting my glycogen refill and such.

Oh. I also have between 2 and 3 protein shakes since I have so much from when my wife would get "paid"from her sponsor.

At days end Im sitting at roughly 300g protein and about 400 to 450g carbs a day (i dont remember if my macro app counts fiber or subtracts it).

When i started this...i was eating whiskey, cigarettes and parmesan cheese basically. Right now its getting accustomed to the (almost ) same shit everyday and getting into a routine

Sorry for the lack of updates. Learned rock bottom isnt quite rock bottom. Deal went south, lost a big chunk of change. Got cut off and brake checked by some dumbass so rear ended a truck and fucked my shit up. Was working out at my job, some asshole nabbed my gym bag and emptied it. 200$ and some equipment all gone so now my bills are past due.

Only positive is I got 2 feet above ground and my barber charged me 15 instead of 25 for my haircut this afternoon.

Gonna drag my sorry ass to the gym in a bit to hit chest and shoulder.s.

Back