New memeber and customer for life! Thanks PHARMACOMSTORE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

New memeber and customer for life! Thanks PHARMACOMSTORE

So I've dealt with a couple other "stores" and was not happy with the products, shipping or customer service. They all had great reviews but didn't live up to it. Pharmacomstore was by far the best. Product was great, communication was top notch, the shipping looked like a present from my mom it was packaged so well.
    I already take 200 mg of test cyp for trt.
    What I ordered is the following with my results.
    1 10ml of Pharmatren E 200
    4 10 ml of Pharmatest P 50
    10 Aurogra-100
    I started around middle of May at 198 lbs and a 38 inch waist. I made a mistake by "stretching" the tren out for 200 mg a week mixed with test cyp and prop. I got some ok gains from it but would have been better if I upped it. I've been off the tren for a couple weeks now its been crazy. Their Pharmatest is the shit! I don't know if mixing them all together caused me to not get the full affect or what. If anyone has an opinion one it do tell. In the past two weeks I've seen most of my lifts go up by 30%!!!! Pharmacomstore Aurogra-100 was a pretty awesome dick pill. You could quarter them up and get 4 out of one pill. They also sent me some samples of another pill that worked great as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Current

Quote Originally Posted by worldmaa View Post
    So I've dealt with a couple other "stores" and was not happy with the products, shipping or customer service. They all had great reviews but didn't live up to it. Pharmacomstore was by far the best. Product was great, communication was top notch, the shipping looked like a present from my mom it was packaged so well.
    I already take 200 mg of test cyp for trt.
    What I ordered is the following with my results.
    1 10ml of Pharmatren E 200
    4 10 ml of Pharmatest P 50
    10 Aurogra-100
    I started around middle of May at 198 lbs and a 38 inch waist. I made a mistake by "stretching" the tren out for 200 mg a week mixed with test cyp and prop. I got some ok gains from it but would have been better if I upped it. I've been off the tren for a couple weeks now its been crazy. Their Pharmatest is the shit! I don't know if mixing them all together caused me to not get the full affect or what. If anyone has an opinion one it do tell. In the past two weeks I've seen most of my lifts go up by 30%!!!! Pharmacomstore Aurogra-100 was a pretty awesome dick pill. You could quarter them up and get 4 out of one pill. They also sent me some samples of another pill that worked great as well.

Started at 198lbs 38 inch waist. Now 212lbs 35 inch waist. I'm headed in the right dirrection

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you very much for your kind words and welcome to ASF.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Nice review mate