• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bunk or.... vets please chime in

Ryu7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I didn’t get much feedback on my other post so I figured changing the title would help.

I am currently in my 5th week of pct. clomid nolva at 100/40 100/40 50/20 50/20 50/20. My bloods were pulled Tuesday which was the first day of week 5. My lh and fsh are bottomed out and test is low..... so my question is.... is my clomid and nolva bunk because the lh and fsh numbers should be above reference as I have seen on others blood work? Or am I just not gonna pct outta this? Even if I couldn’t fully recover I wouldn’t expect numbers that low being on these 2 compounds.

3e8bd1b225e66db794e63456e4a6f5e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks like you're on GH based on those IGF-1 and thyroid levels.

You should have some recovery by now if you were going to recover, even without clomid. Lots of variables here though. Here's some other things that would be useful to know:

Time since last pin
Compounds ran

You may just not recover. I didn't after my first one at 23, but I already had real low test levels and infertility.

Also of note, that's exactly what my bloods looked like afyer PCT and a couple weeks after starting prescribed clomid therapy after my first cycle. 100mg clomid daily. I hope this isn't the case for you, but it's a gamble we take using gear

Looks like you're on GH based on those IGF-1 and thyroid levels.

You should have some recovery by now if you were going to recover, even without clomid. Lots of variables here though. Here's some other things that would be useful to know:

Time since last pin
Compounds ran

You may just not recover. I didn't after my first one at 23, but I already had real low test levels and infertility.

Esters were prop and acetate so I waited 5 days for pct. so about 30 days since last pin or so. Was mainly test tren and var. yes I was using gh as well and continued it through pct to aid recovery. I’m 36 and this was cycle 4

Yeah I figured that's what the GH was for lol.

Tren is notorious for shutting people down hard. The esters are cleared long past active life at this point. Your age is a big factor here I think. Did you have bloodwork prior to this run? I'm curious how much lower you actually are

i would have added HCg to your PCT.

i would have added HCg to your PCT.
I don't think it would have helped honestly. His problem is LH/FSH, so it the pituitary that's not signalling.

Question OP, did you notice any of the normal clomid side effects, especially at week 2 of the high dose? Whiney, bitchy, sad, eyes watering for literally no reason? Clomid overall would make me feel like a bitch while I was on it. I think that's the same for most people (but correct me if I'm wrong)

I don't think it would have helped honestly. His problem is LH/FSH, so it the pituitary that's not signalling.

Question OP, did you notice any of the normal clomid side effects, especially at week 2 of the high dose? Whiney, bitchy, sad, eyes watering for literally no reason? Clomid overall would make me feel like a bitch while I was on it. I think that's the same for most people (but correct me if I'm wrong)

Yes I had bloods pulled before and was around my normal baseline of 550ish. No sides to speak of during pct other than trails.... like on acid.... hard to explain but a visual disturbance where if I waved my arm I see it like 50 snap shots..... kinda like Bruce lee in that movie where he appears to have many arms.... not sure many will understand that lol.

I would run a pct again. Maybe even try a different brand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Yes I had bloods pulled before and was around my normal baseline of 550ish. No sides to speak of during pct other than trails.... like on acid.... hard to explain but a visual disturbance where if I waved my arm I see it like 50 snap shots..... kinda like Bruce lee in that movie where he appears to have many arms.... not sure many will understand that lol.
It's been so long since I PCT'ed that I forgot about that one. I had the same thing with clomid.
I would run a lot again. Maybe even try a different brand

You think he should try blasting clomid again? I think that's his best bet. I want to say the doctors put me on something like 200mg daily. I'll have to see if I can pull it up on my medical history

It's been so long since I PCT'ed that I forgot about that one. I had the same thing with clomid.
You think he should try blasting clomid again? I think that's his best bet. I want to say the doctors put me on something like 200mg daily. I'll have to see if I can pull it up on my medical history

I have some clomid from another source and I was able to get nolva from the pharmacy today (thank god for Hialeah) lol. Just gonna start over at 100/40 and redo my pct

I have some clomid from another source and I was able to get nolva from the pharmacy today (thank god for Hialeah) lol. Just gonna start over at 100/40 and redo my pct
Wait a second before you start. I'm gonna try to see what they prescribed me years ago. I'd like to hear some other people's opinion too

Wait a second before you start. I'm gonna try to see what they prescribed me years ago. I'd like to hear some other people's opinion too

I also have some toremifene citrate on hand as well.... what do you think about taking 40-60mg a day along with nolva and clomid?

I must be one of the lucky ones, I have never had any of those side effects using Clomid @ 50/day for 4 weeks PCT and have always recovered fine, so glad lmao.

I get what you’re saying. Prami does that to me. Almost like my eyes were shaking really fast.

I’d about wager that one of the products contained a bit of deca.

Back