• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I pinning scar tissue??

Bigtoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Noticed a few places I pin in, glutes mainly, the oil is about like pushing through a 32g. Gets to the point where my hand is cramping and the plunger is bending. When this happens it takes about 3 minutes to get 3ml in. Any idea what's going on?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

32 gauge or 23?
Lol no I use a 25 or 23 to pin just saying it's like pushing it through a 32 to get the oil in. I always warm the oil before pinning to so it's nice and thin

Someone more versed in fluid dynamics and hydraulics will chime in, I'm sure. But a smaller barrel, like 1ml, will let you push faster. Pinning more than about 1.5ml in a 3ml barrel and 23ga needle, and I always end up having to readjust my grip at least once. It's a tedious pain.

My wife says she hits spots like this when pinning me. She also tells me that she hits areas when inserting the needle that feel "crunchy". lol. That's the main reason I'm glad I have her to pin me because I can't hold the syringe and apply the pressure needed for that long when slamming 2.5-3 ccs of oil. My hands start sweating, the syringe digs into my fingers and I lose my grip on it.

Most likely scar tissue.

yeah probably scar tissue.

try pinning diff areas but make sure you start low volume .5ml-1ml and work your way up.

glutes , ventro , quads , delts , tris and chest are all easy spots

I pin 2mls quads glute and delts. Been wanting to try 1ml in chest. 3ml pins are always glutes.

My wife says she hits spots like this when pinning me. She also tells me that she hits areas when inserting the needle that feel "crunchy". lol. That's the main reason I'm glad I have her to pin me because I can't hold the syringe and apply the pressure needed for that long when slamming 2.5-3 ccs of oil. My hands start sweating, the syringe digs into my fingers and I lose my grip on it.

Most likely scar tissue.
Same shit i have to have really dry hands i have slipped dropped it a few times over the years and left the syringe hanging.

Yeah it's scar tissue.

The same will happen in my quads and I'll just pull the syringe out a tiny bit and it'll flow fine.

Hands slipping off isn't nearly as bad as accidently jamming the syringe an extra two inches in lol.

Yeah it's scar tissue like everyone else said. I get the same thing in certain places. You'll also start feeling a crunching sometimes when you poke. Try to change up your spots more, you can break it up a little if you do some muscle smashing on it using a bar/pipe/lacrosse ball.

IML Gear Cream!
You know your home when you hit the rice crispies.
I use the wifes rolling pin to break it up.

Yup yup I do the same thing in places dtm and roller will help

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Could be scar tissue. I get this problem pinning the VG to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll don’t know. My experience is recent. Switched off 1ml barrels I use on trt, and I am now using 3ml barrels. Same needles.

It is an absolute bitch to push the plunger on the 3ml barrels. The 1ml barrels glide so smoothly. My conclusion is that it has to do with the barrel itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always wanted to try the chest but been afraid too lol how bad is it? I’ve tried the lat and it sucks bad! Always been a glute/quad/shoulder guy

Always wanted to try the chest but been afraid too lol how bad is it? I’ve tried the lat and it sucks bad! Always been a glute/quad/shoulder guy
Im gonna try a ml in the chest for the fun of it. Tried my calf once thought that would work great.... that will never happen again.

about 2 inches above the nipple is my sweet spot on chest.

.5ml is a good start and try to use long esters , short ester will more than likely give you pip

about 2 inches above the nipple is my sweet spot on chest.

.5ml is a good start and try to use long esters , short ester will more than likely give you pip
Yeah, 2" up and about .5 to the center is my spot. I only use pecs if I'm doing a lot of short ester pins. No more than 1cc. They cramp bad at that too

Back