• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Need help motivating

I think I understand this completely to be honest. At least...it hit really close to home from some shit in my past.

Im glad you made it through tho brother.

So far so good. You'll be ok brother. They say time heals all wounds. Bullshit!! Some things you just learn to deal with and they never go away. Just smile and try not to kill anyone.
I just watched the rock talk to the L A lakers about life and the shit he's been through. It happens to a lot of us. Some of us are just ment to go through hell. I still dont know why. But it makes us stronger. You know if it doesn't kill you it just makes you stronger.

How do you guys motivate yourselves at the absolute lowest? I'm not gonna lie, if it werent for being emotionslly dead from the tren I am taking i would have probably killed myself after this last weekend because of just how shit life went in a matter of hours.

My diet the last few days has been liquor, whatever my friend fed me while i was blackout drunk, a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of parmesan cheese thats in my fridge. I have no motivation to meal prep. No desire to even eat. Police ransacked my bedroom and I havent even bothered to clean up my room and have opted to sleep on top of whatever is on my bed.

I mean. "Break ups make bodybuilders" but how the fuck do you even find that spark to move.

Im sure Ill get a good number of "dont be a pussy" posts but figured maybe a fair number of you guys have been in similar spots and can relate somewhat to the spot I am in
Honestly?

Motivation comes from within.

And if you do not do this for the right reasons, you will burnout.

The one and only reason why you do this is for yourself. Not to impress someone else or get the accolades.

Things that make it even harder:

A wife or significant other. If you have a wife or girlfriend that is a hindrance or is not supportive it is only harder. Having a significant other that is a burden in general can make gym time less enjoyable. If she is more pain then joy you need to think about where this is going.

Same thing goes for friends and family.

Hormones. You love them and you hate them. While we need them, too much can make life unbearable, this part I know from blasting.

Drugs. Other than prescribed medicine for real disorders or disease they will warp your sense of well being. You will depend on them to not feel worse, not to feel better.

I agree with the small obtainable goals, and stick to your plan. You have to find the things that are truly worth fighting for.

Back