• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone therapy questions

kimbo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey they, first time post. I'm 53 and have been on t-cypoinate for 5 years now. I have settled on 200mg per week for the past couple years. Seems to be working good but a year or so ago I went down to 200mg every 10 days just to see what a lower dose felt like and didn't really like it so went back up to 200mg per week. Just curious about this dose level because most things I read recommend only going up to 100mg per week. Thanks and look forward to some great answers.

Last edited:
You would be better off doing 100 mg every 5 or 6 days rather than 200mg every 10 days. it's the same amount of test but keeps you more even with less up and down effects. and over time you get a little stock pile in case you want to do a short blast...:coffee:

I'm on 200 mg test a week. I pin 100 Monday & Thursday.

You would be better off doing 100 mg every 5 or 6 days rather than 200mg every 10 days. it's the same amount of test but keeps you more even with less up and down effects. and over time you get a little stock pile in case you want to do a short blast...:coffee:

I agree, the up's and downs are not fun.

The best way is to use a steroid calculator to indentify how often do you have to pin to have a stable concentration in your blood. Test E is 4 days. If you do it E5D then you’ll have up to 7-10% jumps in your blood which is not that bad but not good either. Every ester has it’s own number, it’s related to half-life, but it’s shorter

Welcome to the forum!

My prescription is 150mg once a week, bloodwork twice a year puts me 400-500 range 7 days from last pin. 250 a week puts me 900-1100 area

Back