• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💪💪💪GC 1 Year Anniversary Sale💪💪💪

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brothers,

In honor of GC's 1 year anniversary, the 20% off all injectibles will continue for the entire month of August!

This is a great time to stock up!!!

Thanks again to our loyal customer base that we have come to know over the last year. We are grateful and appreciate you!

L

Congrats on 1year anniversary...keep doing what your doing..props to this lab for sure

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Hell yes! Congratulations devil dog, keep doing what you’re doing and you will be around for many years to come!!

Thanks bro...much respect💪

Congrats on 1year anniversary...keep doing what your doing..props to this lab for sure

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks my brother....always faithful💪

Hell yes! Congratulations devil dog, keep doing what you’re doing and you will be around for many years to come!!

Brothers,

In honor of GC's 1 year anniversary, the 20% off all injectibles will continue for the entire month of August!

This is a great time to stock up!!!

Thanks again to our loyal customer base that we have come to know over the last year. We are grateful and appreciate you!

L

Congrats!! One year of straight gains! A toast to many more years to come. You guy are the best and one of my only trusted brand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro..grateful.

L

Congrats!! One year of straight gains! A toast to many more years to come. You guy are the best and one of my only trusted brand!

For you guys that like to blast and cruise...I highly recommend the GC TPP/NPP blend. Pin 1ml every M-W-F. It's a good little cruise. I also add Mast E to the mix as I'm just a huge Mast lover. Anyway, all these goods are currently on sale💪

Lol.... I just put back to back orders thinking it was over... GC never quits!!! Thanks guy's... Loyalty is my game..

Cheapthreads out..

IML Gear Cream!
Do you like blends? I always worry one ingredients dose will be off or something. Debating with my next cycle whether to get test and npp separately or get the blend and throw in some test c to increase my test dose.

For you guys that like to blast and cruise...I highly recommend the GC TPP/NPP blend. Pin 1ml every M-W-F. It's a good little cruise. I also add Mast E to the mix as I'm just a huge Mast lover. Anyway, all these goods are currently on sale

Yeah...I like blends...I understand your concern though. You will love our blends Devildog....I run them all the time. Plus....it saves me a few pins per week which is great....pinning gets old.😢

Do you like blends? I always worry one ingredients dose will be off or something. Debating with my next cycle whether to get test and npp separately or get the blend and throw in some test c to increase my test dose.

Oh oh I have absolutely no doubt the blend will be good! If I use the blend I can stick with the 3cc syringe and my dose will be precisely what I want. If I go with separate vials I’ll have to go to 5cc and my dose will either be 15mg short or 30mg over. Decisions decisions! Guess it’s time to ask Mr. Green!

Yeah...I like blends...I understand your concern though. You will love our blends Devildog....I run them all the time. Plus....it saves me a few pins per week which is great....pinning gets old.

Reminder on the sale💪

They have great blends, I love the test launch test c and prop. I use 2 cc and the prop hits so good the next day lifting wise you feel like deadlifting a car!

Im definitely going to give their tpp/npp blend a try! I’ve used the test prop and it was great!!

They have great blends, I love the test launch test c and prop. I use 2 cc and the prop hits so good the next day lifting wise you feel like deadlifting a car!

Can I get a current list

Im definitely going to give their tpp/npp blend a try! I’ve used the test prop and it was great!!

Yeah it’s really good stuff. Let me know how it is I have not gotten to try that. I wanna try it, yeah but there test prop is good stuff. I also love the sus 250 as well.

💪

Yeah it’s really good stuff. Let me know how it is I have not gotten to try that. I wanna try it, yeah but there test prop is good stuff. I also love the sus 250 as well.

I heard a lot of good thing about GC, got to get my blends on this sale!

If you love Tren and have never tried our GC Tren Base or Tren/EQ Base....now is your chance! It's like jet fuel!

Back