• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Air bubbles in test e

Captain kdawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So first brew ever.. used the calculator for measures. All the solute is dissolved but I've got tiny air bubbles uniformly suspended in the oil. I've not filtered it yet. I think it may be water droplets but I thought these would sink rather than sit uniformly?

Could I heat it on a higher temp to evaporate any moisture? If not is it still usable?

Thanks

Why would you have moisture in your brew? You shouldn't as it makes cloudy gear. Bubbles are normal. Go ahead and filter it.

Just been reading around and apparently moisture can cause bubble issues? But if it's normal? Just doesn't look like the ugl stuff I've used which is bubble free. Or will they just settle?

Bubbles shouldn't be an issue. As stated water will make it cloudy. You can heat it in the microwave for 60 seconds to bring the temp up if you want but I would just filter it and you should be fine.

the micro bubbles can just be from it dripping in from the spout.. these clear up!

always reheat after you filter it... this clears things right up and adds that extra touch!

So it's been sitting a week. Today I reheated and filtered it and it's looking straight up cloudy. is this usable or good for the bin?

So it's been sitting a week. Today I reheated and filtered it and it's looking straight up cloudy. is this usable or good for the bin?

You could have dosed it too high.. but I have a question for you when you poured it into the filtration coplink, how hot was your oil? Because you could have melted the filter a little bit causing the discoloration, or slight moisture

It's dosed 400mg/ml with b.a/b.b at what the calculator suggests. Can't remember percentages.

So i should drop it down to 300mg/ml first? If that doesn't work is there anything I can do to reduce water in it?

It was warm when I filtered. Nowhere near boiling. Also it was cloudy prior to filtering.

Thanks for your help btw!

The cloudiness is due to the fact of the high dosage and all of the activity per mole... It's not necessarily A Bad Thing.. you can try to reheat it again, cover the top with some foil but let it receive some air do this for 24 hours and then refill through it again at room temperature..

.22um pdvf syringe filter. Um? Gso carrier. Maybe it is just crashing a little then? I'll reduce to 300mg/ml first and see what it looks like.

IML Gear Cream!
no heating method was just glass beaker in a water bath and stirring with spoon..this is my first time. I might invest in some better equipment in the future. hot plate and magnetic stirrer sound useful. I've tried reheating yes, but perhaps not high enough temp. I've filtered 2x10mls straight into vials and they're cloudy.

So I've reduced the concentration down to 300mg/ml. It looks a little clearer but I'm getting definite swirls now instead of a block of cloudiness. I'm convinced it's water due to using a water bath instead of hot plate.

no heating method was just glass beaker in a water bath and stirring with spoon..this is my first time. I might invest in some better equipment in the future. hot plate and magnetic stirrer sound useful. I've tried reheating yes, but perhaps not high enough temp. I've filtered 2x10mls straight into vials and they're cloudy.

That's a huge No-No right there.. you don't even have to own a hot plate you can melt it in convectional oven.. if you get a hot plate just be sure to get the right voltage or you'll continuously pop a fuse in the breaker box, or worse you can burn out your receptacle..

So you're saying I've buggered it with the water bath method? Is there anyway I can evaporate the water in it?

So you're saying I've buggered it with the water bath method? Is there anyway I can evaporate the water in it?

I'm not say that.. but swirls means it didn't melt properly... Re heat with open top in over and stir every so often. It maybe Crystal Clear when you take it out but when it cools down and of the viscosity changes you may get swirls back again... But try re hearing with open top in beaker and stir...

Back