• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mk-677 solution

bigmills

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I purchase some mk677 and some Clen the Clen seems pretty easy to get to turn into a solution. However the MK not so much. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks up their sleeve when it came to getting it to stay in solution with the least harshest nastiest taste possible? Actually any feedback on the Clen solution would be appreciated too? I figure you never done learning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So I purchase some mk677 and some Clen the Clen seems pretty easy to get to turn into a solution. However the MK not so much. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks up their sleeve when it came to getting it to stay in solution with the least harshest nastiest taste possible? Actually any feedback on the Clen solution would be appreciated too? I figure you never done learning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Breast milk will get it to hold. Very nutrient dense too.

Ora-Plus 60/40 ratio with distilled water. Grind the powder very fine. It will be a suspension.

Or you can lookup the solubility of mk and find out what will work.

Here's from Cayman Chemical:
"The solubility
of ibutamoren (mesylate) in ethanol is approximately 10 mg/ml"

Sigma-aldrich: "5mg/mL in water"

I'd say the best bet is putting it into suspension

I just made 50mg/ml suspension using 50/50 ethanol and veg glycerine. There were still chunks so I heated it a little and to my surprise most of it dissolved.

I've tried caps before and didn't feel much. Since using ppl's powder past 2 days appetite is way up so it's good stuff.

It will completely dissolve in 30 seconds when added to 200 proof alcohol and heated to 190 degrees.

150 ml alcohol is sufficient for 14.4 grams of MK

After it is completely dissolved in the alcohol, add your carrier. Glycerin and/or PEG is fine.

Do NOT add MK to pure water. It can produce poisonous fumes.

Last edited:
It will completely dissolve in 30 seconds when added to 200 proof alcohol and heated to 190 degrees.

After it is completely dissolved in the alcohol, add your carrier. Glycerin and/or PEG is fine.

Do NOT add MK to pure water. It can produces poisonous fumes.

I tried the oraplus/distalled water and it went to like a sticky gum.

I think i should have shaken and mixed like that rather than use the milk frother that i used to mix my other orals. Or just used 100% oraplus.

Anyone throw any light onto what happened here?

I tried the oraplus/distalled water and it went to like a sticky gum.

I think i should have shaken and mixed like that rather than use the milk frother that i used to mix my other orals. Or just used 100% oraplus.

Anyone throw any light onto what happened here?

You should always dissolve the MK completely in a solvent (alcohol) before adding any carriers. Once it is dissolved, you have nothing to worry about. Just do what I said above--works every time.

Ora-Plus 60/40 ratio with distilled water. Grind the powder very fine. It will be a suspension.

Or you can lookup the solubility of mk and find out what will work.

Here's from Cayman Chemical:
"The solubility
of ibutamoren (mesylate) in ethanol is approximately 10 mg/ml"

Sigma-aldrich: "5mg/mL in water"

I'd say the best bet is putting it into suspension

CHeers mike i was going purely by this was only making at 15mg per ml to

IML Gear Cream!

You can make it so that it is whatever concentration you want, but you should still dissolve it in alcohol first. After you dissolve it in alcohol, add the amount of liquid (the carrier you are using) that is required to achieve the desired concentration (mg/ml). The first step should always be dissolving the chemical in alcohol, which will likely require some heat. After that you can use whatever (proper) carriers you want to add volume to the mixture.

You can make it so that it is whatever concentration you want, but you should still dissolve it in alcohol first. After you dissolve it in alcohol, add the amount of liquid (the carrier you are using) that is required to achieve the desired concentration (mg/ml). The first step should always be dissolving the chemical in alcohol, which will likely require some heat. After that you can use whatever (proper) carriers you want to add volume to the mixture.

Many thanks

I apologize for the bad advice. I was reading off of the chemical properties page, it shows very low solubility in ethanol so my first choice would have been a suspension.

My apologies

Many thanks

Keep in ind that you will need t heat it once you add the alcohol. A microwave is ideal because it's fast, but use a lower power setting so you don't accidentally overheat it. You would need to heat it pretty high to damage it, but none the less, a microwave at like power level 7 (70% power) is good. Obviously, the amount of alcohol you are heating will determine how long you need to heat it for, but if you have 150 ml of alcohol mixed together with the MK, put it in the microwave at 70% power for 20 seconds. After the 20 seconds is up immediately take it out and swirl it around a bit to see how much it has dissolved and if necessary (likely) put it back in for another 10 seconds and check again. If necessary, continue to repeat in 5-7 second increments until dissolved. By the 2nd time in the microwave--maybe the 3rd--it should be dissolved. Keep in mind that when MK is dissolved in alcohol, it may still look cloudy, not clear. However, once it is added to the carriers (which is the bulk of the product) it will look clear.

If you use enough alcohol it will turn completely clear before adding any carriers, but 190-200 proof alcohol is kind of expensive, so I use the minimum amount required to make it work. You may want to use a little more at first because it will be easier to know when it is dissolved when using larger amounts of alcohol.

If for some reason you can't get the MK to dissolve in alcohol after applying heat, this might mean it has too many fillers/impurities. It doesn't necessarily mean it is dangerous, but it could still contains impurities none the less. If this happens, don't worry. You can always add your carriers (glycerin or PEG) to the alcohol mixture and put the whole thing in the oven at 180 degrees for 45-60 minutes (stir it every 10-15 minutes) ad it will eventually dissolve into a clear solution. In fact, this may be the safest way to ensure you don't accidentally damage the MK through overheating. It is certainly more time consuming this way because you have to wait for the oven to slowly dissolve it (when using a microwave you could be ready to bottle your MK 2 minutes after adding alcohol), but it does work. So, you could just mix the MK and alcohol together, then add the carriers, then put the whole thing in the oven...and it will eventually dissolve. Heat it in the oven in a glass baking pan.

You should always dissolve the MK completely in a solvent (alcohol) before adding any carriers. Once it is dissolved, you have nothing to worry about. Just do what I said above--works every time.

Golden information!!!

Thanks Mike.

Last edited:
Keep in ind that you will need t heat it once you add the alcohol. A microwave is ideal because it's fast, but use a lower power setting so you don't accidentally overheat it. You would need to heat it pretty high to damage it, but none the less, a microwave at like power level 7 (70% power) is good. Obviously, the amount of alcohol you are heating will determine how long you need to heat it for, but if you have 150 ml of alcohol mixed together with the MK, put it in the microwave at 70% power for 20 seconds. After the 20 seconds is up immediately take it out and swirl it around a bit to see how much it has dissolved and if necessary (likely) put it back in for another 10 seconds and check again. If necessary, continue to repeat in 5-7 second increments until dissolved. By the 2nd time in the microwave--maybe the 3rd--it should be dissolved. Keep in mind that when MK is dissolved in alcohol, it may still look cloudy, not clear. However, once it is added to the carriers (which is the bulk of the product) it will look clear.

If you use enough alcohol it will turn completely clear before adding any carriers, but 190-200 proof alcohol is kind of expensive, so I use the minimum amount required to make it work. You may want to use a little more at first because it will be easier to know when it is dissolved when using larger amounts of alcohol.

If for some reason you can't get the MK to dissolve in alcohol after applying heat, this might mean it has too many fillers/impurities. It doesn't necessarily mean it is dangerous, but it could still contains impurities none the less. If this happens, don't worry. You can always add your carriers (glycerin or PEG) to the alcohol mixture and put the whole thing in the oven at 180 degrees for 45-60 minutes (stir it every 10-15 minutes) ad it will eventually dissolve into a clear solution. In fact, this may be the safest way to ensure you don't accidentally damage the MK through overheating. It is certainly more time consuming this way because you have to wait for the oven to slowly dissolve it (when using a microwave you could be ready to bottle your MK 2 minutes after adding alcohol), but it does work. So, you could just mix the MK and alcohol together, then add the carriers, then put the whole thing in the oven...and it will eventually dissolve. Heat it in the oven in a glass baking pan.

Great advice, do u know the equation i would use to determine mg/ml? Also do u know any sources for raw mk677 that are legit and reasonably priced?

^^^This. That’s how mine comes to me.

LowT

Back