• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lost my battle with Tren

Get Shredded!
phil heath is on some tren have you seen his massive muscle videos? his breathing is so heavy and his eyes so bulging. you can just tell tren is included in his gear drawer. that stuff seriously is harsh and my biggest fear is i will get a miss labeled bottle of testosterone cypionate or something and accidently end up putting 250 mg- 500 mg of tren in me. oh man that would be so bad.

If that’s you’re biggest fear then I’d say you’re pretty safe..

phil heath is on some tren have you seen his massive muscle videos? his breathing is so heavy and his eyes so bulging. you can just tell tren is included in his gear drawer. that stuff seriously is harsh and my biggest fear is i will get a miss labeled bottle of testosterone cypionate or something and accidently end up putting 250 mg- 500 mg of tren in me. oh man that would be so bad.
Lol you should know by the color. I've never seen real tren without a yellowish color to it. I have a bottle of excruciatingly painful 300mg/mL tren e that was mislabeled as test E. It's like injecting liquid fire

I just finished a long tren run over the summer, started at only 100mg a week and peaked at 250-300. Probably a 3 month run, I'd have to check my log. I had three beach vacations, the last one was three weeks ago, my stomach was so tore up from the tren it completely ruined my vacation, im just getting over it now. Other than that the other sides weren't as bad as previous runs. Was running masteron at 300-400 and test around 300. I usually just run tren over the summer and cut 10-15lbs, this time I cut from 235 to 220. Thinking i will substitute tren with primo next time.

Last edited:
Ive ran 700mg a week of ace multiple times and I definitely knew I was on it but it wasn’t too bad. I think it’s different for everyone, maybe it’s just not for you

I doubt it was 300mg/1ml Tren, id explode if I use 2cc per week of that Tren :) Most likely lots of BA or quayacol is the reason it was so painfull to inject :)
300-400mg of Spectrum Parabolan per week works miracles especially for the guys who never tried Tren before.
Lol you should know by the color. I've never seen real tren without a yellowish color to it. I have a bottle of excruciatingly painful 300mg/mL tren e that was mislabeled as test E. It's like injecting liquid fire

I doubt it was 300mg/1ml Tren, id explode if I use 2cc per week of that Tren :) Most likely lots of BA or quayacol is the reason it was so painfull to inject :)
300-400mg of Spectrum Parabolan per week works miracles especially for the guys who never tried Tren before.
Tons of BB I'm pretty sure. It hurt so bad it was intolerable, and I can handle painful injections no problem. It was probably 200mg/mL but was mislabeled 300mg/mL test E. Literally like liquid fire. No guaiacol for sure but way too much BB

Fuck that shit.. Ass explosive :) Good tren works damn good at 300-400g per week.
Not sure what raw material was used for Spectrum Parabolan because color of the oil is crazy, it works grea though. too expensive compared to Tren ace.. I cant use ace, I developed strong needlephobia through the years of steroid absuse, cant pin my ass every day, I cant stand it :)
Tons of BB I'm pretty sure. It hurt so bad it was intolerable, and I can handle painful injections no problem. It was probably 200mg/mL but was mislabeled 300mg/mL test E. Literally like liquid fire. No guaiacol for sure but way too much BB

Tren e just kicked my ass at 400 mg week a couple months ago. I had to discontinue use after only 3 shots. In sold all I had but am romancing the idea again. Any of y'all used 200mg tren e WK with good results?

Anyone who can't handle tren e or tren a needs to give hex a shot.

It's expensive but so much more comfortable imo.

Anyone who can't handle tren e or tren a needs to give hex a shot.

It's expensive but so much more comfortable imo.
That’s what I’ve heard and got some for myself. Why is it so?

IML Gear Cream!
Tren is tough on most, Para seems a little bit easier for some.

That’s what I’ve heard and got some for myself. Why is it so?
The release of the hormone due to the hex ester. It's a much longer slower release.
Not sure whether its easier or not but it seems to me 100mg of Parabolan much more potent than 200mg of Tren Enanthate
Yeah 210mg of hex is equal to about 4-500mg enanthate for me.

I look different and respond different as well. I'm much fuller with hex compared to flat as a pancake with ace or E. I also don't get the muscle spasms I do from e and ace.

The release of the hormone due to the hex ester. It's a much longer slower release. Yeah 210mg of hex is equal to about 4-500mg enanthate for me.

I look different and respond different as well. I'm much fuller with hex compared to flat as a pancake with ace or E. I also don't get the muscle spasms I do from e and ace.
I'm gonna have to try that at some point. As much as water shouldn't make a difference everything I've heard about hex suggests different

The release of the hormone due to the hex ester. It's a much longer slower release. Yeah 210mg of hex is equal to about 4-500mg enanthate for me.

Interesting, so in a few weeks I'll do my first tren cycle, and it will be 50mg E3D of tren H. I thought it's way to low :) but it seems like it's more than enough for the first timer

Back