• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where’s my negative reviews.

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just throwing it out there. I was one of the believers in Olympus lol before that went to shit. Going for my first order here go me.

My expectations -
dont die from rat gear
keep the nuttties full and in working condition
And finally not to donate to some fat guy in his under garments selling garbage online while sitting in his moms basement lol

My expecations are low , my hope is high.

Ill post my td and if no no one hears from dwan111 we all know what happened. Lol

Only 1 response. That’s all I am worth. Looking forward to the pack.

Just throwing it out there. I was one of the believers in Olympus lol before that went to shit. Going for my first order here go me.

My expectations -
dont die from rat gear
keep the nuttties full and in working condition
And finally not to donate to some fat guy in his under garments selling garbage online while sitting in his moms basement lol

My expecations are low , my hope is high.

Ill post my td and if no no one hears from dwan111 we all know what happened. Lol

Nice intro Sir!
Feel free to contact us anytime by PM here on ASF or through our official customer service channel for any real time updates, questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you,
PCS Team

Pharmacomstore has been in good standing for years. These guys are pros

No td yet? Seems like that how it is now. I ordered over a month ago and now my tracking number doesn’t pull up squat. Package not found. But we have a 100% shipping success! Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No td yet? Seems like that how it is now. I ordered over a month ago and now my tracking number doesn’t pull up squat. Package not found. But we have a 100% shipping success! Lmao!

Hello Sir,

Send me a PM with your order number and I'll check it out ...My colleague has already told you that you can do that anytime you want so I don't see why you are not using this option.

Thank you

Hello Sir!
We are very careful how we formulate our statements, you should be too when reading them.

>
I ordered over a month ago

First of all, it is irrelevant when you have ordered, since most of the customers pay several days later and if other payment method than crypto currency is used, pick up may take several more days.
We do our delivery time estimation once the package is shipped from our base, " handed to carrier " and " Shipped out" statuses and NOT from the moment a customer submits his/her order.

Now, regarding the delivery success rate. We are among the sources with the highest variety of products and soon to become number 1 as even more products will be uploaded. This transposes to many shipping locations, including several manufacturer bases and also some of our own.

We do have a 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE to USA for 11 consecutive months in a row from 2 of our warehouses. We are tying to import there as many products as possible but we cannot dispatch yet our entire product line from there.

Also, we have recently added 2 EU Shipping locations which are also performing really well for all USA deliveries, with over 98% success rate.

Please get in touch with our support line prior to order if you are from a harsh jurisdiction so that we can recommend you the best of our shipping location and you will have a guaranteed delivery.

In the end, the most important thing is that you will never lose your money with us no matter what happens ... seizure or loss, you will have everything reshipped ... our transparent policies are the same since 2008.

Thank you for your understanding,
PCS Team

Back